Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The Official Fiero Desktop Wallpaper Thread! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
The Official Fiero Desktop Wallpaper Thread! by doublec4
Started on: 12-19-2008 02:53 AM
Replies: 93
Last post by: doublec4 on 02-03-2012 08:52 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I had made a few different threads about individual wallpapers I created. All of them sort of spontaneous. However, now that I'm in the groove of making them, a few people requested that I start a desktop wallpaper thread. So here it is

Here are the first three wallpapers in order of creation. I will post a preview first, followed by a link to the full resolution version:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

http://img.photobucket.com/...fierowallpaper-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/...ierowallpaper2-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/...erocitywallpaper.jpg

Feel free to post your own as well!

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 12-19-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Again, nice work. I wondered if you would start a thread!

As much as I like your car in the pictuers, I can't help but wonder what mine would look like. Is that something you would be able to do? Have time or be willing to do?
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

Are the strakes on the back bumper real or "PSP'd"?
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'm using your third wallpaper now. Looks awesome. Keep'em coming!
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Great idea! Here are a few from my stash. Send me an email or PM for the full-size versions.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 04-04-2011).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Again, nice work. I wondered if you would start a thread!

As much as I like your car in the pictuers, I can't help but wonder what mine would look like. Is that something you would be able to do? Have time or be willing to do?

If theres a particular background you want your car to be on, send me some high res pictures of your car on an angle that would fit the pictures nicely, a high rez picture big enough to be the back drop, and any other accompanying photos you think might be helpful and I'll see what I can do. I love your car lol.

pm me if you're interested and I'll give you my email address.
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
I fixed it for ya Mike!

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Are the strakes on the back bumper real or "PSP'd"?

I actually have those "diffuser fins" on the back of my car. They're non functional though...
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
here's one I posted several months ago... It's a little bright ------ but it keeps you awake. This picture is made up of three different photos taken at different times.

high res

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Oh okay, I always thought they were PS'd. I can see how they aren't functional, but they sure do look cool!
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
This one is for Paul:

http://img.photobucket.com/...ec4/HHPwallpaper.jpg

I can always make another if that not what you envisioned... just send me the pictures of what you'd like to see
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Way cool Double! I would make a great manager. Just kidding. Your work is phenomenal. And appreciated here. I hope that you go a long way with your talents. Stay around for a while and do this. I don't have a lot of pics of my car complete yet. Plus I put her away for the winter. But If I get plowed out (2 feet of snow here in one day yesterday!) I will take a few. I would love a nice layout of her. Once again, thank you for not letting your idea go. I told you there is a following of your work. Good luck bro.

------------------
Tony K

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments Tony. I just do this for fun when I'm currently snowed in right now as well. It's been relentless outside! Just got in from shovelling a couple feet of snow as well. I'll probably have another wallpaper done by the end of the day.

Also, for those of you actually using these wallpapers. I did these wallpapers with a widescreen resolution. Therefore if you do not have a widescreen resolution, just head into your appearance properties in windows and "center" the wallpaper instead of "stretching" it. It will retain it's size and not look squished or distorted.
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
Damn dude, beautiful pictures. Love the color scheme with the black and the red. These are my new backgrounds! Looks great!
Your car has come a long way!
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

This one is for Paul:

I can always make another if that not what you envisioned... just send me the pictures of what you'd like to see

WOW.... That is really good. I have never seen it outlined like that. The scoop really stands out. I'll email you some photos. Could you PM me your email? Thank you!
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
yay, i get to show off more of my fiero! all my images are in ridiculously large sizes. i like hi-res stuff.

lots of pictures in this folder. its also where i keep my other fiero pictures.
http://s39.photobucket.com/...ricasfuture2k/Fiero/

and here is my dA fiero pictures
http://americasfuture2k.deviantart.com/gallery/

EDIT: i LOVE this picture!

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 12-19-2008).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
..... and another:

http://img.photobucket.com/...andmewallpaper-1.jpg

this one will probably be less popular considering it has my ugly mug on it.. I tried to darken that as much as possible

ALSO, I would like to say that I am getting the background off the internet, but I obviously do the photoshopping. The photography of the backgrounds is not mine. Just putting it out there in the open.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 12-19-2008).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
here's mine for thouse who like the simpler desktops

[This message has been edited by HI-TECH (edited 12-20-2008).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Sweet job on Runners ride. My girl gets mad at me when I continually call her into the office to see you work.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Hey doublec4, Maybe we should start a thread requesting high resolution pics, and we can link to this one so they can see the outcome... It would be great for doing custom backgrounds and taking requests...

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i tried that once. not much came from it. but have at it again. more pics have arisen and all.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Amazing work 2C4 the one above is my favorite.

This is my very minimalistic Fiero Carputer wallpaper.

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Indy Scoop~Carputer~Reverse lights

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post

This one is for Paul:

I can't stop looking at my new background!

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I can't stop looking at my new background!

mine too

hey mister, your using RR correct? if so, do you have a spinning pegasus?

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Here is another for Paul, never get tired of this machine:

http://img.photobucket.com/...95/doublec4/HHP2.jpg

I just want to reiterate that the photography is not mine. I'm assuming Paul photographed his car. The background used was found on the internet.. I just photoshoped the car in and changed this around to make it work properly. Just sort of like a disclaimer. Enjoy!

------------------

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Here is another for Paul, never get tired of this machine:

http://img.photobucket.com/...95/doublec4/HHP2.jpg

I just want to reiterate that the photography is not mine. I'm assuming Paul photographed his car. The background used was found on the internet.. I just photoshoped the car in and changed this around to make it work properly. Just sort of like a disclaimer. Enjoy!

Looks like you got the pictures. My mail has been giving me errors all afternoon. Sorry if it sent the emails more than once.

This is a really nice one. Thank you very much for putting time and effort in to this. My new wallpaper!

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 12-21-2008).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4: Here is another for Paul, never get tired of this machine:

Yeah, that car makes me do this --->

Nice wallpaper images, too. I like the one with the tools and engine parts on the table.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Annnnd another

http://img.photobucket.com/.../doublec4/HHP3-1.jpg

Saaaaweeeeet. Thank you sir.
PFF
System Bot
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post
Dude, those are great wallpapers!! You should totally start your own blog or something. I'm a photoshopper myself and I can say that these are VERY well made. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

I was playing Gran Turismo 4 yesterday (anyone?) and started taking some pictures in photo mode. It is a big shame they have 750 cars but not one Fiero. The pictures are kinda dark but I will take more and fix that. Cropped them to fit in a 16:9 monitor.

Click on the thumbnails to go to the GT4 gallery.

Edit to add: I also found this gallery from the autoblog.com I read daily. They also make great wallpapers. Top 50 Photographs of 2008

[This message has been edited by HC (edited 12-22-2008).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
the backround on my work pc is "currlls" silver fiero with the vertical doors up and the sun going down.
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Direct Link to This Post
Damn, R Runners car looks amazing in those wallpapers! You do amazing work! When my car is finished, i will seriously pay you for your time to make
me some. These are beautiful, and will look kick ass in poster size. Do you care if i print some high res posters for my room? We have a Huge Banner
printer at work.

[This message has been edited by Kyle1016 (edited 12-22-2008).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I don't mind if you print stuff, use it, etc the only thing to keep in mind is that the backgrounds are not my photography so I doubt the guy would ever find out, but just in case, don't go selling posters lol. If you do happen to print off some posters or something and feel in the Christmas mood and want to send me any of them, let me know lol.

and sure, just shoot me some msgs when you finish with your car and I can do some more photoshops of yours.

I appreciate all the compliments guys
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Here's a couple I made a few weeks ago:

Enjoy!

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kyle1016:

Damn, R Runners car looks amazing in those wallpapers! You do amazing work! When my car is finished, i will seriously pay you for your time to make
me some. These are beautiful, and will look kick ass in poster size. Do you care if i print some high res posters for my room? We have a Huge Banner
printer at work.

And thank you for the complement on my car. I have no problem with you using a picture of my car for your personal use.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

F*%#ing SEXY
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCDirect Link to This Post

...backgrounds are not my photography so I doubt the guy would ever find out

Do you mind if I ask; Where did you get the backgrounds?

And a BUMP
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HC:

Do you mind if I ask; Where did you get the backgrounds?

x2

------------------
87 SE 60* Turbo

Screw the L67...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave