Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
bump for the day shift
IP: Logged
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ok, fine. ignre me. suit yourselves.

Originally posted by lurker:
enough of this east tennessee nonsense. it's time to start planning for Mid TN again.
for your amusement, i offer this:
what:
Bedford County Junkyard Tour. visit dead or comatose fieros resting in junkyards, snag parts as appropriate, sit out in my backyard for a bonfire and cookout at the end of the day.
where:
scenic Bedford County, 25 minutes south of Murfreesboro by highway 231. although there are cow and horse pastures nearby, I live just 5 miles west of beautiful downtown Shelbyville, and have a large back yard, ample parking, and a big pile of brush to burn. there are at least 2 junkyards containing fieros (at least 11) within 10 miles, and several parked fieros gathering dust nearby to look at.
when:
some unspecified weekend in October. i have prior commitments on the 15th and 22nd, but the 1st, 2nd and 5th weekends are free for fieroing. anyone have preferences? me, i like saturday the 8th.
why:
why not?

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 09-09-2005).]

tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
sounds good to me, (the get together i mean, not necessarily the ignoring you part....lol). as for the junkyard tour, are the yards open on weekends, and what hours? just let me know what day, i'm up for it.

John

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Been watching this thread a little to close, waiting for something closer to WEST Tennessee, but
hey, central is close enough. A junkyard trip sounds good to me, let us all know of an exact
date because I"ve got major plans through October, will be traveling the coutry visiting relatives
in my new Fiero (88GT). So I guess I'll have to add this one to my favorites. Time to get out
a mingle with the Fiero folk!
Hey, my second post!
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
still looking at saturday oct. the 8th, unless someone prefers another day. wi'll check their weekend hours. i plan to scout the yards the week before to make sure they havent crushed them all.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002
ttt
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
the 8th sounds good to me

John

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tinman4982:

the 8th sounds good to me

John

well, that's 1 !

tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2005 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just a bump!!!
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Hey, just found this thread.I'm in middle TN. I recently bought an '86 GT. still needs a little more work before being road ready.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:
Hey, just found this thread.I'm in middle TN. I recently bought an '86 GT. still needs a little more work before being road ready.

good to meet you. bring the car you have. maybe we can plan to help you get your fiero fixed up.

well, time is short and interest is low. if y'all want to come and just hang out and talk fieros let me know and i'll PM you a map.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 10-02-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
BBBBBUUUUMMMMPPPP ! howdy im still here, im going to TRY to make it, the junkyard tour is sounding awsome. any word on weekend hours? well anyway if i can ill be there well later....
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know when

John

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
the 2 junkyards of special interest are open 9-12 on saturday. PMs sent with my location. probably a good idea to arrive early, so we can visit the poor cars, let me know when you think you can get here, so no one gets left behind.

weather permitting, we can sit out in the back yard, eat hot dogs and play with fieros in the afternoon.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 10-06-2005).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2005 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
testing, 1,2,3, testing.

tinman's coming. check your PMs, boonch

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2005 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002
today was excellent junkyard weather, cool and dry.
tinman came over and we went to Sander's Auto Salvage, where we looked at 8 or 9 fieros, a hudson, a studebaker, 2 corvairs (one a station wagon) and a couple of other old cars. tinman bought a couple of parts, and we had a good time, returning to the house to eat lunch and conversate. you guys missed out. pics will follow.

next event in december or january, if someone wants to step up and plan something.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 10-21-2005).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Damn bumpsteer
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2005 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
hey Mark, thought you were gonna post some pics form the junk yard.
BTW.....had a great time, enjoyed the lunch, especially the cookies, although
i was "almost" ashamed of how many i had. tell lady lurker i enjoyed it.

John

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2005 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Dangit! The summer is gone and I haven't done $#!*... Am beginning to get back into shape and the fiero game. Might have to have lunch somewhere sometime soon... Post it here if anybody has ideas or plans.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2005 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
bump to get back on the page
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
added pics of junkyard tour, the rest are about 5 posts up. there were a couple of more fieros, but the pics didnt come out well

yes, i know it's not a fiero. it's a corvair station wagon.

who wants to organize the next mid-tn meet?

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 10-21-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2005 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
If ya'll would be willing to come out to Charlotte, TN I could put something together for around mid Nov..have a nice large area for parking .
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2005 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
bump. why would anyone miss a chance to drive through Frog Pond or Dull, TN?
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
mid November sounds good to me. Hwy. 49 between Ashland City and Charlotte is a great road to play with a fiero on..........lots of twists and turns.....and away from city traffic.

just let me know.

John

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2005 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
It is a nice winding road..just have to watch out for the farmers on tractors..cows..and of course the deer..
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2005 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to be out of the loop for so long...(what I get for looking at OT so often) Been tied up with the baby, work, etc. Charlotte sounds good to me. Too bad I missed the junkyard crawl, but Big Blue is in the shop for a tranny overhaul (which was supposed to already have been done), so I wouldn't have had the Suburban OR my trailer (trailer a little too heavy for the Fiero). Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just a bump to see if the gathering is still on

John

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Yes, still trying to pick a weekend..how about Nov 19th. The Saturday before Thanksgiving.
Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Just for your information, the Cherokee Rod Run, "Cruise the Smokies" car show is this weekend in Cherokee, NC . It's mainly older pre-72 cars , but might be a good show to go to. Looking like a pretty weekend and the colors are supposed to be good also.Thought some of you Tenn. people might want to know.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2005 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

Yes, still trying to pick a weekend..how about Nov 19th. The Saturday before Thanksgiving.

sounds good to me!

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2005 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Nov 19th is still good for me. So anyone that want's to show up shoot me a pm and work out the directions to get here.
PFF
System Bot
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2005 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
bump for the end of saturday
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2005 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

directions received

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 11-15-2005).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2005 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
directions sent..
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
bump for a case of the mundies
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2005 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
bumpity
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
sorry, guys, i'm not going to be able to make it. i'm sick, coughing, sniffles, sneezing, sore throat. actually, ive been sick for iver a week, and i was hoping it would be better by now, but it's not going away. even though i'm a shariing kind of guy, you dont want this one. maybe it's bird flu.

hopefully we can schedule another time, and i'll feel better.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 11-19-2005).]

tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just a bump!!!!!!

wanobi, you have a pm

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
let's reschedule for another day.
ThreeofClubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2006 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreeofClubsSend a Private Message to ThreeofClubsDirect Link to This Post
This is too good of an idea to let drop, so I'm bumping the thread. Any new word?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock