Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 15)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
Boonch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
Bump, is anything going on anytime soon?
IP: Logged
87BEEGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87BEEGTSend a Private Message to 87BEEGTDirect Link to This Post
There is a nice size show every Saturday in Mount Juliet, at the local Chic-fi-la. Around 150-200 cars (mostly high dollar Hot Rods). Anyways Im there almost every saturday night, would love to have a couple more Fiero's with me! : )
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
hi, guys.

havent posted in nearly 6 months, but read the forum regularly.

anyway, i sold my fiero. (fiero going, better car acquired) i'm now driving a geo metro, 3 cylinders of roaring power, more cargo and people space, better gas mileage, easier to get into and out of. the fiero no longer met my needs.

i sold the car for $500, and within 3 days the new owner got in an accident. word has it he stopped abruptly in the middle of the street and got rear-ended. then about 3 weeks later his wife contacted me, asked if i knew where the car was? apparently he broke down somewhere, walked away from the car. it probably got impounded, and after a week or so of impound fees, not worth his while to redeem it. so it's probably been crushed by now.

i drove that car for 7 years, and yes, it broke down a couple of times, but i never considered abandoning it, and i never had an accident. i just don't understand some people.

so now i've got a bit of (to me) useless fiero memorabilia. i took the majority of my junky spare parts to the landfill last week, but what looked useful i still have, and would rather find homes for than trash.

there's a mattel fiero, about 4 inches long, metallic blue, says "indy" on it.
there's a stock subwoofer box
there's an ecm out of another '84
there's the '84 FSM
and finally, a brand new, never used haynes manual
i havent figured out what to do with the magnesium decklid side covers, maybe i can make a WMD or something out of them.

if any of you want this stuff, let me know, and we'll figure something out.

it's been fun and educational, and i'll continue to lurk around the forum. and if there's ever an occasion to get together and hang out, i''d be honored to be there.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
sold the haynes manual cheap, still have:

there's a mattel fiero, about 4 inches long, metallic blue, says "indy" on it.
there's a stock subwoofer box
there's an ecm out of another '84
there's the '84 FSM

come on, guys, you know you want them

also have posterboard patterns for shifter boots, parking brake boots and pans for under the headlamps for those who want to do some kind of flushmount, if you want 'em let me know and i'll stuff them in an envelope.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 08-09-2009).]

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone! Haven't been on here in a while (work and life getting the best of my time) and was just checking to see if anything has been going on around the area lately. Hope to get another project started sometime in the near future. Getting ready to do some cleaning and have several good parts that needs to go to a good home. Going to keep some parts to fix my project unless the right offer came along for it all. PM me if you are needing something and you are not too far from Knoxville. Any plans for Fiero get togethers in the near future from anyone?

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlueGT:

Hello everyone! Haven't been on here in a while (work and life getting the best of my time) and was just checking to see if anything has been going on around the area lately. Hope to get another project started sometime in the near future. Getting ready to do some cleaning and have several good parts that needs to go to a good home. Going to keep some parts to fix my project unless the right offer came along for it all. PM me if you are needing something and you are not too far from Knoxville. Any plans for Fiero get togethers in the near future from anyone?

Hey Blue, are you East or West of Knoxville, and what kind of parts are in need of a good home? I'm located in East Tennessee here, and am relatively new to the forums (about a month).
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Hey there....
I'm down here in maryville, weather is nice and want to get together with some other fiero folk. East Tennessee fiero club is kinda shut down lately after Rob's accident but I STILL HAVE A FIERO!! peace

Pete

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Hey there....
I'm down here in maryville, weather is nice and want to get together with some other fiero folk. East Tennessee fiero club is kinda shut down lately after Rob's accident but I STILL HAVE A FIERO!! peace

Pete

We do need to plan some sort of East Tennessee get together in the near future, so I can drive down and meet some of you guys....
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
There is a decent car show most nice nights about every week at the Foothills mall in maryville.... I usually ride down there after I clean the car up and walk around checkin out the other cool rides. Wish mine was better looking.... peace

Pete

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock