Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniDirect Link to This Post
When are you getting out of there? I only spent a few minutes over Baghdad but seeing that I was dropping bombs on them and they were shooting at me I really did not want to stay longer.

East Tennessee Fiero Club? All this time and I never knew it. Glad to know there are other addicts like me around here.
IP: Logged
spence87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spence87gtSend a Private Message to spence87gtDirect Link to This Post
They, the command here, were going to extend me 4 months anyway and I took the whole extra year for the bonus each month.
Greed, yes. But I did manage to pay off one mortgage and got to throw together one heck of a SBC engine so far.
Good lord, what did I do? LOL

Can't stand not working on the car. Next year.

Good to see so many people in here.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
hopefully, some of the others will chime in.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
where is bon aqua? (too lazy to mapquest)
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

where is bon aqua? (too lazy to mapquest)

LOL. about 18 miles from the middle of nowhere. If you're on I65 south of Nashville. exit at the Columbia exit, get on Hwy 7 and go north until you hit HWY 100 and then you are 1 mile from my house.

I'll PM everyone that is coming directions from the major interstates. Just let me know.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I'll bump this back up, for the start of the weekend.
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

I'll bump this back up, for the start of the weekend.

You know I'll be there. Trying to get one or two locals to come with.
Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
yall are getting close to my house there, im about 20 minutes maybe 30 from hwy 7 and about 15 minutes from hwy 100. how close are you to dickson or centerville?
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i'm planning to come, it's the day after i'm having a tooth pulled, so i may be in need of some anaesthesia
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

i'm planning to come, it's the day after i'm having a tooth pulled, so i may be in need of some anaesthesia

I'll see if I can get some 'shine from one of my customers before the 6th
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

When are you getting out of there? I only spent a few minutes over Baghdad but seeing that I was dropping bombs on them and they were shooting at me I really did not want to stay longer.

East Tennessee Fiero Club? All this time and I never knew it. Glad to know there are other addicts like me around here.

Yea we've got a few members from Knoxville. We're located in Athens, Tenn. just 50 miles south of you off I-75 exit 49.

PFF
System Bot
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boonch:

yall are getting close to my house there, im about 20 minutes maybe 30 from hwy 7 and about 15 minutes from hwy 100. how close are you to dickson or centerville?

So coming up hwy 7 it hits hwy 100 on the other side it becomes hwy 46 at that intersection it is 1 mile from my house.

If Topher comes through with some 'shine, then Mrs Lurker will be having to drive ya'll back home

[This message has been edited by wanobi (edited 11-24-2008).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

wanobi

1257 posts
Member since Sep 2005
PM's sent
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

If Topher comes through with some 'shine, then Mrs Lurker will be having to drive ya'll back home

she's not averse to having a little nip. i like a snort or two at most. we're not regular drinkers, so a taste or two is plenty. we've had occasion to drink from the mason jar around the campfire, usually very smooth, very clear, almost iridescent, especially by firelight. had some last month that didn't burn at all, either going down or hitting bottom.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again. Gotta feeling we maybe missing a one or two from the last one. But maybe we will have some new faces. Hope everyone like BBQ
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get a head count of all who can make it this Saturday, or atleast those who think they can. One, so I can get them my address. Two, so I know about how much food.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

I would like to get a head count of all who can make it this Saturday, or atleast those who think they can. One, so I can get them my address. Two, so I know about how much food.

I'll be there. I already have your address, social security number, and credit cards so no worries there. Want me to bring anything? I'm trying to get some locals to come with, but they don't have much interest
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

I'll be there. I already have your address, social security number, and credit cards so no worries there. Want me to bring anything? I'm trying to get some locals to come with, but they don't have much interest

cool beans. nope, don't need to bring anything, except maybe some cash to pay down that one mastercard, as you have seen its a dosey Maybe you can help me nail down my electrical gremlin.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Friday bump for anyone else needing directions. Now I have to go back to my cleaning of the house before the wife catches me on the computer.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to get a late start in the morning so I probably won't be there until 1130 or 1200 of so, maybe a bit later. PM me your phone number just in case I get turned around and absolutely lost I know where I am going, sometimes I just forget to go that way
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

I'm going to get a late start in the morning so I probably won't be there until 1130 or 1200 of so, maybe a bit later. PM me your phone number just in case I get turned around and absolutely lost I know where I am going, sometimes I just forget to go that way

pm sent
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
sorry, guys, not going to make it, just not feeling very good. next time!
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

sorry, guys, not going to make it, just not feeling very good. next time!

How's the tooth doing? or should I say lack of tooth doing?
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
better, much better. still feels kind of odd, and a little sore now and then..
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

better, much better. still feels kind of odd, and a little sore now and then..

glad to hear your feeling better. Ya missed out on all the fun and the BBQ. When the weather warms up I will try again.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

glad to hear your feeling better. Ya missed out on all the fun and the BBQ. When the weather warms up I will try again.

good, looking forward to it, youre not really that far from me.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Now that I am all caught up with work for the moment... Thanks for having ME over I did have a very good time and the food was excellent and I enjoyed the movie. Your wife is very good company and next time I'll have to drag mine along. Get the 4.9 sorted out yet? It was fun to drive, hopefully I didn't abuse it too much or scare you; I know my driving sucks. Looking forward to the next meet! Maybe my Fiero will be done by then. Probably not.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 12-09-2008).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Now that I am all caught up with work for the moment... Thanks for having ME over I did have a very good time and the food was excellent and I enjoyed the movie. Your wife is very good company and next time I'll have to drag mine along. Get the 4.9 sorted out yet? It was fun to drive, hopefully I didn't abuse it too much or scare you; I know my driving sucks. Looking forward to the next meet! Maybe my Fiero will be done by then. Probably not.

I'm about to go out and work on it now. Going to try a new oil pressure sending unit and new coil ( since wires, cap and rotor are new ) . Sometimes it takes someone else to drive your car to find out if you are hearing things that aren't there or not.
tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just a bump so I don't lose this.

Maybe we can get together after hunting season is over.

John
JetroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JetroGTSend a Private Message to JetroGTDirect Link to This Post
This just popped up on Craigslist. White 86 SE for $500. I would have jumped on it but money is tied up.

http://nashville.craigslist.../for/1005021154.html
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump. Starting to get warm again.
PFF
System Bot
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if anyone has seen this car around Tenn. ? Sold to a gentlemen in knoxville. He has a large collection of older muscle cars.

tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone to the Fiero Factory swap meet. I'm going, just haven't decided which day (s)

John
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
There are several from the East Tennessee Fiero Club going down Saturday morning. Don't know if any are headed out on Friday, or not.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I won't be going this year. Have to work that weekend.
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
sorry to hear that Rod.....
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Anyone from Tennessee going to the meet at Myrtle Beach in May?
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Just checking in and saying hello... hadn't had a lot of time the last year or so... hope to knock the dust off the post-poned project after I get my garage built. Hopefully that will be very soon.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
I've got a new clutch in Betty so I'm good for a get-together somewhere...

------------------

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2009 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Things are pretty crazy for me right now, so no plans for a get together for me for the next few months.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock