Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
well, here it is, december. i suggest we all pick a day and just show up at Vonov's place. if he's not home, we'll just let ourselves in. we wont make too bad a mess, i promise!

i own p. 13!

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 12-08-2007).]

IP: Logged
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

Did you pick up the new car yet????? Inquiring minds would like to know We need to get together, and soon, the spoiler I've got for you is fairly large and taking up all kinds of space...

No...kinda working a better deal on said car, getting a newer power train put in.

It will be a little after the first of the year. We finally found a house and will be closing the end of Dec.

Once we get settled in...Ya'll are more than welcome to come out for a get together. might have to be close to end of Jan if that would be ok...
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

How's the new house? Get moved in it? Get the new car yet? Getting lonely out here...

edit: How's everyone else doing?

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 01-15-2008).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

How's the new house? Get moved in it? Get the new car yet? Getting lonely out here...

edit: How's everyone else doing?

I'm in the new house. Car should be ready this or next week. just need to get rid of all these boxes now, but alteast it appears we have found everything we packed.
tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
bump..... to keep this from disappearing......

John
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2008 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
hey, john!
any of y'all going to the swap meet? i'm still thinking on it.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

hey, john!
any of y'all going to the swap meet? i'm still thinking on it.

I should be there. When I say should, I might be out of town for training on the new car.... I hope it saves Jaguar, otherwise I'll be out of a job

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
hey yall, just letting everyone know im still around, going to have to finish my project fiero soon the 3800 one, my white fiero kinda blew up about 3 days ago coming back from mississippi. anyway BUMP !!!
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
hey, tim!
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Me and the Mrs. will be going to the swap meet. I have my car, 85 SE with a 4.9l. Just put tires on it and found out I have 2 bent wheels, so now I need wheels. If the weather will hold up, I will take some pics.
Jack Cooke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack CookeSend a Private Message to Jack CookeDirect Link to This Post
How do get on the website?
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jack Cooke:

which website is that? Tennessee Fiero Club doesn't have one. no members, officers or dues either, not really a club at all, just a bunch of people with fieros who happen to live in tennessee. i think we could even bend that rule for people in neighboring states like NC. oh, wait, we dont have any rules, either. nevermind.
Acesurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AcesurferClick Here to visit Acesurfer's HomePageSend a Private Message to AcesurferDirect Link to This Post
not to hijack a thread or anything but does n.c not have a club?
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here in Memphis... I can't seem to move out of here, ugh. And I still don't have another Fiero, sold the 84 I just got not too long ago- it went to a deserving individual. Won't make it to the swap meet, either, getting very busy with work this time of year and can't get away for very long.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 03-03-2008).]

sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post

I'm still here in Memphis... I can't seem to move out of here, ugh. And I still don't have another Fiero, sold the 84 I just got not too long ago- it went to a deserving individual. Won't make it to the swap meet, either, getting very busy with work this time of year and can't get away for very long.

I see you are in Memphis. What's with the front license plate? TN doesn't use them. Were you located in another state when that pic was taken?
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Originally a Texas car. He left the plates on it when I bought and shipped it to Memphis.
VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably make it to the meet in April. Been aying that for like four years now, but I see nothign getting in the way of this one.

May be putting Betty up for sale. I just don't get the chance to drive her very often.

Wanobi - we still need to get together for lunch - you still working in the Brentwood area?

------------------

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VA RICR-ETR:

I'll probably make it to the meet in April. Been aying that for like four years now, but I see nothign getting in the way of this one.

May be putting Betty up for sale. I just don't get the chance to drive her very often.

Wanobi - we still need to get together for lunch - you still working in the Brentwood area?

yes, but now I work evening shift 4pm -midnight, but I can drive up early, give me a call ( just not too early). I'll shoot you a pm with my cell.
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just bumping to keep this moving......hi to everyone.......ohh........i like lunch too......lol

John
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Lunch is good Just need to fix my truck, and get my Fiero down here so I can get it running and driving. Yup, I got yet another one. It was too good to pass up...
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just bumping..... we need to get together for lunch somewhere......maybe a Saturday somewhere....anybody have any suggestions?

John
PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Voice in your head

Come to Memphis, come to Memphis, come to Memphis

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Hello all! Just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that I haven't completely disappeared... Work seems to take up most of my time. Hope to make it to the swap meet this upcoming weekend.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

ThreeofClubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreeofClubsSend a Private Message to ThreeofClubsDirect Link to This Post
Once again, rumors of my demise are mildly exaggerated. Family obligations have forced us to move to West TN on a semi-permanent basis. My Fiero is still in East TN, unfortunately.

Once in a while I will get a notion & drive it back & forth, but my luck is so bad that it is probably best to leave it safely parked. My last outing was a trip to Nashville where some asshat broke into it, doing quite a bit of damage to the door. No clue what they were after as I had removed the face of the stereo & ad only a couple of homemade CDs on the seat. On top of that they emptied the gas tank & took the cap!

So, the short version is that I'm about 40 miles from Memphis most of the time & occassionaly back in Gatlinburg for a long weekend.

By-the-way, were any of you W.TN guys making a Fiero video today? A friend of mine saw a line of "max'd out cars!" including a few nice Fieros, turning onto Highway 14 (probably South) with a video cameraman recording the drive-by. She was on her way to class so couldn't stop & ask. There would be no doubt if you saw her. She was driving the orange tiger-striped Honda Del Sol. ...seriously.

Glad to see that you are all well. --Michael

------------------

Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jack Cooke:

http://home.comcast.net/~robsfieros/site/?/home/
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThreeofClubs:
Once in a while I will get a notion & drive it back & forth, but my luck is so bad that it is probably best to leave it safely parked. My last outing was a trip to Nashville where some asshat broke into it, doing quite a bit of damage to the door. No clue what they were after as I had removed the face of the stereo & ad only a couple of homemade CDs on the seat. On top of that they emptied the gas tank & took the cap!

Ouch! ... didn't know you had a run in with bad luck... Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help you get it back to A1 again.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post

BlueGT

976 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by tinman4982:

just bumping..... we need to get together for lunch somewhere......maybe a Saturday somewhere....anybody have any suggestions?

John

I agree!

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
ttt.....so it doesn't get lost.

John
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
time to bump this again until we get something together
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
why dont you guys head east and we will head west and we all came meet up and have a big gathering of fieros...i've tried this before and seems no one is interested enough to meet us "east tennessee fiero club" lets get it lined up...were game,, we ride all the time
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86blackse:

why dont you guys head east and we will head west and we all came meet up and have a big gathering of fieros...i've tried this before and seems no one is interested enough to meet us "east tennessee fiero club" lets get it lined up...were game,, we ride all the time

I'd love too. Except it is a rather long drive for me, being in west Tennessee, and whenever a meet comes up I usually have other plans or have something come up. That and the fact my Fiero doesn't run really puts Fiero meets low on the priority list. Besides... I am once again thinking about getting out of Fieros as the wife dropped the "F" word on me today She saw a Ferrari today and wants to go shopping for one when she gets back to Memphis.
PFF
System Bot
spence87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spence87gtSend a Private Message to spence87gtDirect Link to This Post
I would really like to attend but "they" have me attending something else right now.
Next spring?
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
guess I'd better bump this to keep it alive

John
Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
bump again, still around,,, my white 85 mutt is back on the road .. somewhat.. wrecked it not long ago, went through a fence and 2 big ditches then jumpped it across the road after going through a cow field, so its even uglier than it was if thats possible lol, its ok tho im thinking about picking up 2 more fieros soon, havent decided yet, both are in awsome shape and have everything but keys but lucky for me there is a locksmith down the road, well anyway Bump !
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Still here... for now.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
It is amazing how fast time goes by. Let me check on my schedule , but anyone interested in coming to the metropolis of Bon Aqua, TN say on Dec 6th? If its too cold to grill out, there is an incredible cajun restaurant about 12 miles from me, that is literally in the middle of nowhere.

I will update this after I get home from work to verify the day.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I can do that day, once I get a new vehicle May just throw the Fiero together real quick and try and drive that
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Saturday Dec 6 is a good day for me. Now we just need some peeps.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

Saturday Dec 6 is a good day for me. Now we just need some peeps.

Count me in
spence87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spence87gtSend a Private Message to spence87gtDirect Link to This Post
Damn it.
Still in Baghdad.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock