Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
Boonch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
ummm... BUMP !
IP: Logged
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Hiya, Boonch, good to seeya!
tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boonch:

ummm... BUMP !

me to.....Bump
Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
so how is everyone? been awhile had some $ troubles but back online now, and back down to 1 fiero had to sell the se to pay my electric bill if any meet's come up i'll try to make them but no guarantees still in terrible financial shape just wanted to get on and say hi to everyone well c ya

---Tim--- 85 fiero mutt 2.5
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boonch:

he lives!
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
bump

------------------
'84 2m4 se, a work in progress http://www.mtsu.edu/~mkr2c/fiero.htm
where's osama?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Realizing the chances are slim to none, I wanted to invite any of our TN bretheren to the Bluegrass Fieros Quarterly dinner, lying contest and table dancing gathering. It'll be held at Golden Corral in Georgetown, KY at 5:30 PM on Saturday, 20 Jan. I know, I know, last minute invites get folks all upset but I just thought about you folks when I saw this thread. Lots of food, good conversation and lies and of course, a lighted parking lot with room for lots of Fieros. (Table Dancers to.)

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-19-2007).]

crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post
bump
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Realizing the chances are slim to none, I wanted to invite any of our TN bretheren to the Bluegrass Fieros Quarterly dinner, lying contest and table dancing gathering. It'll be held at Golden Corral in Georgetown, KY at 5:30 PM on Saturday, 20 Jan. I know, I know, last minute invites get folks all upset but I just thought about you folks when I saw this thread. Lots of food, good conversation and lies and of course, a lighted parking lot with room for lots of Fieros. (Table Dancers to.)

OK, well our gathering was a great time, lots of folks and maybe 18 or 19 Fieros showed up. Four or five folks that came drove something else. Anyway, I brought up the TN folks to the group and the suggestion was made that maybe this summer we try to coordinate a get together at one of the Summer Nights Cruises held in Somerset KY this summer. If you have an interest, let me know. Several of our folks have been wanting to do this. Sounds like fun to me.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way.

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
well, i guess it's time to start planning for something in the next couple of months. i'll be fixing the timing gears on mine during odd evening hours, so nothing right away, k?
VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
I've got to get Betty down to the boys down at the Fiero Factory in the next month or two for a new clutch. Anyone else interested in heading down for a day or two?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VA RICR-ETR:
I've got to get Betty down to the boys down at the Fiero Factory in the next month or two for a new clutch. Anyone else interested in heading down for a day or two?

I'd call first, based on a discussion I had with Ed Parks recently, he has about a month or more of work before he can take any more work in.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-28-2007).]

crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post
I was down at the Factory this weekend and if you need somthing done I would call as soon as you can
ED has lots of work at this time .
crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post

crazyhorse

71 posts
Member since Nov 2006
P.S.
As soon as the new 4.9 is broken in we will be ready to streach her legs.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
That's a lot of stretching...4.9's have legs like Grable...well, they're long, anyway...

(Don't ask me how I know, I'll have to plead the Fifth...)
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
as long as ive got my engine out, anyone got a 5 speed cheap? yeah, yeah, i know, fiero factory....
crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post
mine was a auto in it's prior life
ThreeofClubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreeofClubsSend a Private Message to ThreeofClubsDirect Link to This Post
Lurker, even though mine currently has an internal problem, I am totally sold on the 4T60 (non-electric) tranny. Unless you want to stick with a manual, that is my suggestion. With my 3.4L and that transaxle I get up to 36mpg on the highway, if I behave. Good luck on the rest of the project. I look forward to seeing it again at our next get-together.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
must.... have.... manual.....
five speed or not, i should have it back together in a couple of weeks. ive got together the parts i need (except my new AZ cam gear is fiber, dammit! i'll try NAPA). i was planning to pull the engine yesterday in my neighbor's lighted garage (air tools, lights, level floor!) but he got home late last night, so i dont know if he got his engine hoist or not. even so, i'm not too proud to go to a meet in my cherokee.
BlueGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted. Had to deal with life... sometimes things happen all at once and priorities have to be restructured.

Ron, sorry I missed the fun. Haven't been on the forum the past several months. Would like to have made it.

Hopefully this year will be a better Fiero year. Will try to check in more often. Just have to get back into the groove of things.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

[This message has been edited by BlueGT (edited 02-01-2007).]

ThreeofClubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreeofClubsSend a Private Message to ThreeofClubsDirect Link to This Post
Knowing the of the circumstances of your absence, I'm happy to see you back and posting. I'm hoping your future is more rosy, too. I'll be in touch IRL soon when my life calms down a bit.

[This message has been edited by ThreeofClubs (edited 02-02-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
you guys are invited to join in on our club outings,,east tennessee fiero club,,we have about 25 to 30 members and we take rides about every month ,, our meetings are on the 3rd saturday of every month at 1:00,we usally meet in athens,tenn at western sizzlin steak house,,, we travel around to each members home town ever now and again,,,we have lots of fun so come on down and join us sometime,we would be glad to have you all..we should plan a gathering and all get together for a ride soon,,we are haveing a special run this year and you dont want to miss this run, it will be our best yet,, last years ride went for 10 hrs through 3 states..we are just a bunch of fiero addicts and would enjoy your company..if your looking for a club we would like to have you also,,our dues are only 25.00 a year and you get a free ETFC shirt when you join,,if not we would still like to have you come to our meetings and enjoy our events and runs.... if you need any info send me a PM or EMAIL and i'll send you the link to our club forum....thank you all Gary Murray VP east tennessee fiero club
crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2007 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post
Just a nudge in the night
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just a bump......'cause the weather's gettin' nice.

John
VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
Its a bit off yet but does anyone want to caravan down to the Fiero Factory Swap Meet in April? Would be cool....

------------------

crazyhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyhorseSend a Private Message to crazyhorseDirect Link to This Post
Let me know when your going down .
might be a good breakfast on the way.
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincDirect Link to This Post
How about a reminder before the meet next month.
I am in the Greeneville/Johnson City area ever other weekend.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Its a bit off yet but does anyone want to caravan down to the Fiero Factory Swap Meet in April? Would be cool....

I'm going...what day do you plan on driving down?
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on going doing there on the Saturday. It will be quite a bit sad, since I no longer have any fiero's I'm trying to get out of debt and will be by the time of the meet. I've been throwing everything including the kitchen sink at my debt. If all goes according to plan, I will be having another by this time next year. New house comes first.....hopefully with LARGE garage.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

I'm planning on going doing there on the Saturday. It will be quite a bit sad, since I no longer have any fiero's I'm trying to get out of debt and will be by the time of the meet. I've been throwing everything including the kitchen sink at my debt. If all goes according to plan, I will be having another by this time next year. New house comes first.....hopefully with LARGE garage.

i know where you can get an '84 automatic for $200. it's not currently running but i think it's redeemable.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-23-2007).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i know where you can get an '84 automatic for $200. it's not currently running but i think it's redeemable.

I appreciate it, but I laid out my plan and I've got to stick to it.

1. get out of debt
2. get a house ( start new debt )
3 get a trip car for more than 2 people
4 get a fiero

PFF
System Bot
VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
Not sure which day to go. Thought about getting down there Saturday morning and staying the night and heading back mid-afternoon Sunday.

Wanobi - you forgot a couple steps in your plan:

1.5 Host Fiero get together
2.5 Host Fiero get together
3.5 Host Fiero get together

LOL - just kidding. Let me know if I can ever be of any assistance, even if it's just taking a cruise with me in Betty....

------------------

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

Wanobi - you forgot a couple steps in your plan:

1.5 Host Fiero get together
2.5 Host Fiero get together
3.5 Host Fiero get together

I would love to host another together, but there is some bad news. I've lost my access to the great meeting place (which is why I need a new house). When you're no longer a part of the family they tend to not want you around. Oh well, their loss my gain.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

I would love to host another together, but there is some bad news. I've lost my access to the great meeting place (which is why I need a new house). When you're no longer a part of the family they tend to not want you around. Oh well, their loss my gain.

oops. there's a story behind this. say "hey" to the kids for us.
VA RICR-ETR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2007 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VA RICR-ETRSend a Private Message to VA RICR-ETRDirect Link to This Post
Sorry - had no idea anything had happened. Good luck with whatever is going on.

There are plenty of houses over here near me that are a ton closer to your work too. Keep me posted if you need anything.

------------------

tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
bump!!!!!.....sunny and in the seventy's.......nice cruisin' weather

John
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ive got this really big back yard, and i'm thinking maybe april?
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I just noticed you have a new improved website. It's very nice. Be sure to add our club to your links page. http://milehighfieros.com
tinman4982

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
hey Mark....april is a long way off..... John
fierofueler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofuelerSend a Private Message to fierofuelerDirect Link to This Post
well im movin to southern memphis / horn lake area in a few months so if i keep my fiero during the move i'll deffinitly be in
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock