Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Improvement on "standard" 11 1/4 inch brakes (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Improvement on "standard" 11 1/4 inch brakes by Will
Started on: 12-29-2004 05:37 PM
Replies: 640
Last post by: fierofan25 on 07-19-2011 05:20 PM
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2005 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bamman:

I worked at a GM dealership, 16 years ago. It was not uncommon to have the same part listed for two different cars under two different part #'s. The cadillac part would cost twice what the other would. It would be the same part but back then they would use two different #'s.Using the same part # for the two different vehicles that is different, from 16 years ago.

honda and acura do this - an example would be their shifter lever assembly - 40$ for the civic and 75 for the rsx - for all intensive purposes they are identical

IP: Logged
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2005 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about this, but my peeve level has already been reached today.
The expression is: "For all intents and purposes"

We now return you to your previously scheduled program, already in progress...

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2005 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Sorry about this, but my peeve level has already been reached today.
The expression is: "For all intents and purposes"

We now return you to your previously scheduled program, already in progress...

thanks for the education - I preffer to know the correct terminology - wonder how long I have been saying that one incorrectly

heres a huge list of others

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/errors/errors.html

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 02-03-2005).]

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
should be picking up my project car next weekend - I going to order the brake parts so they will be here in time and and work on altering the rear bracket to shift the caddy caliper for ebrake clearance
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Bill Strong and I were conjecturing that the same Caddy calipers used in this upgrade might be readily adaptible to the A-body knuckle used on 5x115 bolt circle conversions... Dunno if you were thinking of that, so FYI...
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
didn't even think of that - but i'm sticking with the stock bolt pattern for now
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I would pass this along for you pre88 guys
http://www.kitcar.ca/yabbse/index.php?topic=4728.0

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2005 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Just thought I would pass this along for you pre88 guys
http://www.kitcar.ca/yabbse/index.php?topic=4728.0

thanks - I bought em

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

oh yeah the front calipers have a 2.5" bore and the rear have a 2.125" bore.. (along with the 1.125" blazer master cyl we can calc pressure ratios)

just to keep this out of the trash and since i'm ordering my parts i did some quick math and with ni brake bias the front and rear bore difference =

58% braking front and 42% braking rear this is the pressure distribution at the brake pads due to piston sizing. with the fieros weight distribution being more to the rear this sounds like a pretty good distribution of braking to me.

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
so what calipers & MC are you using? I'm doing this soon too, planning on caddy seville front & rear caliper & blazer mc
PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

so what calipers & MC are you using? I'm doing this soon too, planning on caddy seville front & rear caliper & blazer mc

thats what I just ordered -

1- 92 blazer 1-1/8" bore master cyl
4- 85 caddillac seville front and rear calipers
4- 94 chrysler lebaron vented rear rotors
10- wheel studs (610-323)
2- 86 fiero front brake hoses (to use on the rear)

I'll pick up pads locally since they are only 11$ a set for the cheapies or look for performance pads for the the front of an 82-92 Chevrolet Camaro

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 02-24-2005).]

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
I think this was alluded to earlier but I recall that if you are going to use new calipers and want a master cylinder to match you would need to consider cars with the similar seperate front/rear circuit rather than the cross bias of most modern cars, like using the earlier corvette MC. I wonder if a custom built MC is in order (KA-ching!!) and of course the combination valve limits the pressure to the rear brakesd anyway. I don't know why, but I seem to recall the figure of it limiting the pressure to 450 lbs on 84-87's before diverting the rest of the pressure to the front circuit. Russel makes DOT-approved Stainless lines in a variety of lengths.
see, you're not so lonely after all... and this, for a discount from rockauto!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer!

To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts.

Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 191053189854 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on April 26, 2005; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

Please call or email if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 02-24-2005).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

8- wheel studs (610-323)

? not 10?

thanks for the list - was pretty sure what I wanted, but wasnt sure of the years.
I'm planning this also - lemme know how it works out. didnt think about longer line for the rear. my existing one is tight as-is

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

? not 10?

thanks for the list - was pretty sure what I wanted, but wasnt sure of the years.
I'm planning this also - lemme know how it works out. didnt think about longer line for the rear. my existing one is tight as-is

doh - good catch - I ordered 10 just typed wrong

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
ok all the confusion aside with what to use and whats the best, break it all down for a poor schlub who is planningon this brake upgrade...i have an 86se 4 spd so i need to have a functioning park brake...which is the more better suited rear caliper choice???
as for rotors and pads too...and from what i have read the blazer s10 master cylinder is used too..so please can someone just post a final list of parts used....the more i read the more ****ed up i get..lol thanks tim...
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

I think this was alluded to earlier but I recall that if you are going to use new calipers and want a master cylinder to match you would need to consider cars with the similar seperate front/rear circuit rather than the cross bias of most modern cars, like using the earlier corvette MC. I wonder if a custom built MC is in order (KA-ching!!) and of course the combination valve limits the pressure to the rear brakesd anyway. I don't know why, but I seem to recall the figure of it limiting the pressure to 450 lbs on 84-87's before diverting the rest of the pressure to the front circuit. Russel makes DOT-approved Stainless lines in a variety of lengths.
see, you're not so lonely after all... and this, for a discount from rockauto!

I seem to remembar an analysis of the proportioning valve showd that it was only to slow the flow to the rear brakes to aboid a rear lockup during a panic stop and that under maintained pressure the rears receaved the same fluid pressure as the fronts after a delay

as for the master cylinder as long as if mounts up properly the only thing to it is the bore - thats what determins the pressure ratio from master to slave.
the blazer master cyl is a tried and true effective replacement

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
My rotors are supposed to arrive today but we'll see if this snowstorm holds em up
getting anxious to modify the rear adaptor design to make the stock cable setup work better..
I may do some in aluminum just to testfit. (and since i have aluminum scrap by my mill)

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
The prop valve isn't about flow, it's about pressure.
When there's upwards of 1,000 psi of line pressure, even the small hole in the prop valve will pass enough fluid to apply the rear brakes without slowing it down.
The needle on the spring acts as a plunger to limit the pressure the rear brakes see to a certain fraction of what the front brakes see.

Don't think of it as the fluid pushing on the needle. Think of it as the needle pushing on the fluid.

Effectively, the prop valve adds some expansion room to the rear brake system. That's how it reduces rear line pressure.

When the driver stands on the brakes, the front master cylinder bore pushes fluid to the calipers and develops a certain pressure. Say for the sake of argument that once that pressure is developed, the master cylinder piston no longer moves.
So in the rear brake circuit, a certain pressure would be developed, except that the pressure is now limited by how hard the needle in the prop valve is pushing on the fluid, rather than how hard the master cylinder piston is pushing on the fluid. The harder the driver pushes, the higher the rear pressure goes because of the fact that displacement is proportional to force when compressing a spring. It is not that the prop valve limits pressure to the rear circuit... it causes pressure in the rear circuit to rise at a slower rate relative to pressure in the front circuit as the driver applies the brakes.
Since it's virtually impossible to maintain EXACTLY stock brake bias in the basic system, it becomes necessary to recalibrate the prop valve when changing brakes.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

The prop valve isn't about flow, it's about pressure.
When there's upwards of 1,000 psi of line pressure, even the small hole in the prop valve will pass enough fluid to apply the rear brakes without slowing it down.
The needle on the spring acts as a plunger to limit the pressure the rear brakes see to a certain fraction of what the front brakes see.

Don't think of it as the fluid pushing on the needle. Think of it as the needle pushing on the fluid.

Effectively, the prop valve adds some expansion room to the rear brake system. That's how it reduces rear line pressure.

When the driver stands on the brakes, the front master cylinder bore pushes fluid to the calipers and develops a certain pressure. Say for the sake of argument that once that pressure is developed, the master cylinder piston no longer moves.
So in the rear brake circuit, a certain pressure would be developed, except that the pressure is now limited by how hard the needle in the prop valve is pushing on the fluid, rather than how hard the master cylinder piston is pushing on the fluid. The harder the driver pushes, the higher the rear pressure goes because of the fact that displacement is proportional to force when compressing a spring. It is not that the prop valve limits pressure to the rear circuit... it causes pressure in the rear circuit to rise at a slower rate relative to pressure in the front circuit as the driver applies the brakes.
Since it's virtually impossible to maintain EXACTLY stock brake bias in the basic system, it becomes necessary to recalibrate the prop valve when changing brakes.

would be interesting to have someone test the front and rear line pressure simultaniously as you increase pedal pressure.. all I know for sure is the stock bias is horrible. when i did the GA brake upgrade to the rear only of one fiero the brakes were suddenly perfectly balanced - the nose didn't dive as much - the increase in piston size of the rear required less pressure compared to the front to do its job - and was perfect for my taste..

Going to the cadillac setup it has a smaller piston in the rear than front (fiero is same size front and rear right?) so it's going to need bias adjusted for sure.. I'm curious to see what the 85 cadillac seville used for brake bias. or if it was just based on piston size.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
I gues I'll post this in here too..

this is the test peice of rotating the rear caliper down 10* to make the stock e-brake cable line up and not interfere with the CV boot..

Some things I noticed on the zetner write up .. I calls out the need for an 12Mx1.50 tap (I assume to tap your mounting holes in the new adaptors) the caliper bolts that came with my Cadillac calipers were 12Mx1.25
He calls out 1/2" holes for mounting to the stock location but these need to be 7/16 for a closer fit as well as 7/16" lockwashers not 1/2" - however the bolts that thread into the stock fiero knuckles do seem to be 7/16" thread -

nowhere in his write up could I find mention of any grinding to the stock knuckle - however atleast on the 86 there is a tab that sits just past the stock rotor edge that has to be removed for the lebaron rotors

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 03-07-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
ricreatr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ricreatrSend a Private Message to ricreatrDirect Link to This Post
question on the blazer mc.
it was designed for rear drum use, so there is a quick take up valve for the front or rear circuit (cant remember which).
i dont remember why now, but when i looked at how the valving was set up, i had ruled out using a drum equiped mc for my stuff.
there are so many choices now for 4 disc, and in aluminum . . .

but i do like the tried and true part.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Nice... you even weight relieved it...

Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Direct Link to This Post

Soooooo purdy..... Almost a shame to hide it in behind the caliper.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Nice... you even weight relieved it...

yeah but for cost sake Id could just drill a couple holes inside that area atleast .5" from any edge

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

7349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by ricreatr:

question on the blazer mc.
it was designed for rear drum use, so there is a quick take up valve for the front or rear circuit (cant remember which).
i dont remember why now, but when i looked at how the valving was set up, i had ruled out using a drum equiped mc for my stuff.
there are so many choices now for 4 disc, and in aluminum . . .

but i do like the tried and true part.

some have mentioned using an older corvette MC..

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2005 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

this is the test peice of rotating the rear caliper down 10* to make the stock e-brake cable line up and not interfere with the CV boot..

Very nice, any chance you are going to make those available to others? I could even do some product testing for you

------------------

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
i've tested the fit now and it solved the e-brake issue beautifully.. you can see that the cable has plenty of clearance.. the calipers are also now right side up instead of ztners upsidedown routing - so you can use the stock brake hoses. or stock length braided lines.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Sweeet

What's that?

Stock lines, stock cables, too, right?

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 03-07-2005).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
yep - that would be the stock e-brake cable as it sits plugged into the cadillac caliper (it looks like it goes into nothingness because the caliper is gloss black)

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 03-07-2005).]

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so that little hook bracket that looks like it's coming from the ball joint boss is actually coming from the caliper?
PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Ok, so that little hook bracket that looks like it's coming from the ball joint boss is actually coming from the caliper?

thats actually the end of the cable sleeve - shadows playing tricks on you.. I'll try to get some better pics later

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:
Very nice, any chance you are going to make those available to others?

Give it to me straight... am I going to have to beg?

The pictures do look great. You created even more clearance than I thought was available.

------------------

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

3491 posts
Member since Apr 2000

Stock lines, stock cables, too, right?

Will, I don't know if you understood fully what I posted before or not but I was able to mount my rear brakes in the same manner as Kohburn has with brackets made from the Zettner prints. This made it such that you could use the stock hoses and E-Brake cables. The only two problems I found doing so was that the E-Brake cable was extremely close to the CV Boot and the Bleeder screw was now on the bottom which would obviously make it hard to bleed the brakes. I got around the bleeding problem by unmounting the calipers and holding them with the bleeder screw facing up while bleeding and remounted them when done.

With the E-Brake cable that close to the CV Boot I almost changed my mind about mounting them like that but I figured to take a chance and if it rubbed to much I figured that I would design a new bracket to create some more clearance between the cable and boot. Well it did in fact rub but only enough notice and not enough to damage the boot. I have been daily driving the car for 1 1/2 years and always thought many times about redesigning the brackets but never found the time.

Considering all of that I just can't imagine why Zettner didn't change the design of the rear brackets like Kohburn has and ditch the hockey stick brackets. It would have been a much cleaner design with fewer custom parts.

------------------

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
don't know yet If I'm going to add them to my company's inventory - but I will supply the cad files I used

http://www.viscoustech.com/downloads/front-adaptor.dxf

http://www.viscoustech.com/downloads/rear-adaptor-2.dxf

something else I've noticed that I couldn't find anywhere in zetners write up but have now assumed to be true - maybe you can shed some light on what you did.. the stock fiero caliper bolts are an odd size thread - somewhere around a 7/16x16 or an 11Mx1.50 -- So I assume the tap he called out was to be used not only in threading the caliper adaptors but also the stock knuckles for the mounting bolts..

My cadillac caliper bolts are 12Mx1.25 not 12Mx1.50(less common size) So I bought a tap to match and most likely will buy some 12mm fine thread bolts to mount the calipers.. can you shed some light on that?

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 03-08-2005).]

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2005 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

can you shed some light on that?

To tell you the truth I can't remember the exact details of what I ended up doing but you are on the right track. Below is what Walt Zettner wrote on the subject.

Pontiac Fiero Connection magazine, 4Q97 issue
The tapped caliper bolt holes in the Fiero knuckles and front spindles must be drilled out to 27/64 inches and tapped with a 12M1.50 metric tap. If you are not compulsive, you are free to drill and tap a 7/16 inch English thread. Adjust the tap drill size accordingly.

For some reason I don't think that I bought any Metric hardware so I probably went the 7/16" route. Since you already have the 12M1.25 tap I would probably go that route also.

Thank you for the CAD files I will let you know if I am able to get them made and how they work out.

------------------

spearce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2005 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spearceClick Here to visit spearce's HomePageSend a Private Message to spearceDirect Link to This Post
Well Someone had to try it

Steve

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
cool
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spearce:

Well Someone had to try it

Steve

very nice.. just curious - what was your thread size on those caliper bolts?

got an e-brake?

spearce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2005 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spearceClick Here to visit spearce's HomePageSend a Private Message to spearceDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kohburn

The brakets I have were made from the Zettner drawings. It says that the calliper bolts are 7/16 NF. They must be cause they fit perfectly. I'm at work right now but I will check this evening and post back here.

I do have an emergency brake as I am using the Cadillac rear callipers. I'm thinking of changing to your rear brakets. They look real good. I haven't made my mind up yet. The car is a fair weather car and won't be back on the road untill April so I ve got some time yet.

WARNING, anyone who is going to use the Wilwood GM Metric callipers beware that you can NOT use the standard brake hoses with banjo bolts. Thje Wilwood callipers use 1/8 NPT fittings. I am having my hoses made by a friend who works at a plant that makes OEM brake lines. He has the equipment fabricate then and test them to OEM industry standards

Steve

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock