Started on: 12-29-2010 10:57 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: troyboy on 12-30-2010 06:55 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Im going to be making a small run to the bone yard tomorrow for a couple things. i'll pick up anything small that any one needs if i can find it... Try and keep it fiero related .

And remember it has to fit into a solstice so nothing to big.

Let me know what yall need. i'll check this tomorrow before i go.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Well that sunroof headliner would be great since I can't seem to find anyone who will get one for me. As I said before, fold it in 4 pieces for all I care. I just need the general shape of it for a mold to do a carbon fiber headliner.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Well that sunroof headliner would be great since I can't seem to find anyone who will get one for me. As I said before, fold it in 4 pieces for all I care. I just need the general shape of it for a mold to do a carbon fiber headliner.

I might be able to do that. I'm going to have to break it into 4 peices and ship it out to you that way but i should be able to fit it in my trunk.

I'm geussing your looking for a non sunroof headliner?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-29-2010).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I actually need one WITH the sunroof.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Damn you lucky PA Fiero guys.. When I fix mine I'm gonna have to drive down there and pick up a hood/ decklid/ front fender. *Shakes fist at the world*
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
icoulduseadecklidswitchformyblackfierobrad
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I actually need one WITH the sunroof.

Aswome. i'll see if i can grab one..... if not i have one in my 87 that i can take out and ship to you... i have a replacement for it already and my IMSA has a perfect headliner so i'll have no need for it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Damn you lucky PA Fiero guys.. When I fix mine I'm gonna have to drive down there and pick up a hood/ decklid/ front fender. *Shakes fist at the world*

Theres a lot of them around here. the yard i go to usualy always has one in it... most i have ever seen at one time was about 6 or 7.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

icoulduseadecklidswitchformyblackfierobrad

Man, since Antuzzi moved in, you have a real hard-on for hating Rick
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
Speaking of the junk yard, I went to pick-a-part this morning and came across an 84 that had brown/tan striped 84 speaker seats in it. This was the first time I've ever seen brown ones, didn't even know they existed...

The TRAGIC part was discovering that they were absolutely flawless seats until some jack-&%$ cut the headrests open with a razor knife and pulled the speakers out

What would someone want with a set of 25yr old crappy speakers anyway?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I need the needles and caps for the speedo and other gauges in the main dash. I seem to have misplaced a couple during the restore

I will keep my fingers crossed, as every time you post one of these threads, I request something and see a post a couple days later that you forgot

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Man, since Antuzzi moved in, you have a real hard-on for hating Rick

iaskedforaswitchitsnotlikeididanythingwrong
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Heading out now. John.. i saved everything into my phone so i'll be sure to pick up whats needed.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I could use the boost control actuator from a 3800sc motor (series III sc); this is the "vacuum" controlled actuator that opens/closes, not the electric solenoid valve that controls it...
The one I have now has a small leak in the accordion-style seal on the bottom

[This message has been edited by ALJR (edited 12-30-2010).]

Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
2 rear decklid hinge bolts...

------------------

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Genopsyde:

2 rear decklid hinge bolts...

HAHA, now that you mention it; I could use the other two
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
I just picked some up from the local hardware store (8mmx1.5) but will still take them if he goes thru the trouble of getting them.
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
if you havent left yet, I could use a V6 distributor shaft. a big part of the magnet broke off mine.. I dont really need/want the whole distributor.. just that part. if its over 25 shipped dont waste your time, thanks
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Luckly for you all im going back tomorrow. I'mm make a note of everything thats been updated.. i found somthin nice in there.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
I could use a upper radiator support to send out to the chrome shop. Thanks
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

I could use a upper radiator support to send out to the chrome shop. Thanks

I might even have one of them in my garage.. if not i'll grab it for you when i go back tomorrow.
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks just let me know, most likely I will have you ship it to the chrome shop once I find one as they are no longer allowed in NY due to the chemicals they use in the chroming process.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock