Anyone with HUmount radio face plate by jeep107
Started on: 12-25-2010 10:30 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Dougie Murder on 12-27-2010 03:24 AM
jeep107

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeep107Send a Private Message to jeep107Direct Link to This Post
Just looking to see if anyone is using the HUmount radio faceplate and if so any info on how they look or pic's would be appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dmcgreene

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post
i installed this one in my dads corvette.. shipping took about four to five weeks to get from cannda to the states.. thinkn bout getn one for the fiero..

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobDirect Link to This Post
I recently purchased one from a forum member. It has red LEDs and displays "Fiero GT". It requires the use of aluminum tape or equivalent to block off unwanted light emitted from the LEDs. I've also found it to be too bright, so I intend on installing a 5Kohm potentiometer to lessen the amount of light. The pot will just rest behind the panel once adjusted. I have to say the HUmount face plate is exactly what I wanted. I waited a long time for one to become available in the mall. Really dresses up the radio area.
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
i love mine in my indy, easy to install and its flush.

jeep107

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeep107Send a Private Message to jeep107Direct Link to This Post
Thanks, for the pic's, I am thinking about ordering one and from what I see it looks like a good product
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
It really is a great product. I have the brushed aluminum one in my GT with blue LEDs and it looks amazing!
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
it really is a great product. I highly reccomend.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock