Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys by Bboyballistik
Started on: 12-25-2010 10:02 AM
Replies: 183
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 12-31-2010 02:27 AM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Now this car is straight up rice.

IP: Logged
dmcgreene

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PerKr:

any aerodynamic mod that actually works is fine by me. Please make a high-speed test to see whether or not that wing actually works and I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm honestly curious. Just don't put ferrari stickers on it, only posers do that.

I've seen worse cars get more respect on this forum.

i agree, i know im only 17 and dont know much, but i honestly dont think anything should be on a car unless its functional, or the real thing lol, like some guys on corvettte forums make z06 clones, but dont have near the horse power of a z06
Bboyballistik

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the positive feedbak!!!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I have no issues with the wing or the can. But I am more of a "function" than "form" kind a guy. If it's all show and no go, I have no use for it! On a 2.8 Fiero even if it would take 150 shot Nos more than a couple times, that wing has no function - it's all show. Even the stock wing on a Fiero has no real function! It's for show but it is a "stock" piece - not a Pep Boys bolt on goody! Like many others have said, it's your car - build it how you want it! You started this thread and you should expect folks to voice thier opinion - good or bad. Firing back a post calling the nay sayers "asses" is a poor response for something you asked for by starting the thread. Take folks opinion with a grain of salt and do your thing. There is a big difference between a "tuner" car and a "ricer" car. Tuner's have cars that truly run - fast. Ricer's are the ones that run down to Pep Boy's every payday and buy the latest stick on - bolt on "go fast" bling bling and stick them on thier 4 door commuter car! Tuners I respect. Ricer's - well - I need to have a good laugh now and then so they do have entertainment value. Flame on!
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Haha yea they need to crash it. Atleast my wing n muffler r comming off

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Good idea. You could use the wing as a shelf in the basement. You could also sell it to some ricer.

You could sell it to a store so they could sell ricers off of the ricer wing
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
I'll reserve my comments.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You are just a stright up hater

Also why should it be crashed... For one i know a lot of people that love the way my car looks. sadley its for sale because of my current obsession.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-25-2010).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Your bumper is droopy and those side scoops have terrible lines that don't match the rest of the body, Your car is worse than his IMO, at least he can pick out a good set of wheels and do more than just leave the engine stock.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-25-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Your bumper is droopy and those side scoops have terrible lines that don't match the rest of the body, Your car is worse than his IMO, at least he can pick out a good set of wheels and do more than just leave the engine stock.

i stand by my stance that the 2.8 is usless with preformance mods. And you cant honestley say that you would pick his ower mine.

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Lol nice

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

You are just not a very nice person.

Why should it be crashed? I know many people that love the way my car looks. Unfortunately its for sale because of my current obsession and lack of job. If only I was as responsible as 'hulki my bff'. That man is my hero.

Fixed.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bboyballistik:

Lol nice

I'm not going to even get into it with you...

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Fixed.

Honestley go f***k yourself you dont know any ot the things that are going on that i dont have a job right now.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

wtf: i stand by my stance that the 2.8 is usless with preformance mods. And you cant honestley say that you would pick his ower mine.

I would.

Merry X - Mas!

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 12-25-2010).]

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Calm down children. Dont get all mad n tough behind your computers now. Hahaha
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I would

Thats good for you. now please go jump off a bridge, perferabley one without a water landing.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

..............And you cant honestley say that you would pick his ower mine.

His would take less work and parts to make it look good.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

His would take less work and parts to make it look good.

whatever you say.

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Thanks custom2m4. Oh n the wing and muffler r comming off!!!

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010

Thats good for you. now please go jump off a bridge, perferabley one without a water landing.

Oh dont be a poor sport. Ur car is nice
PFF
System Bot
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want a free wing? If not ittll be donated to the fast and the furious charity fund lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Oh dont be a poor sport. Ur car is nice

It is to me. either way i'm done with it though. my new purchase has cast a huge shaddow over it and i dont have the time for it anymore.

This is my new obsession. I'm done with the custom stuff on these for a while.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Thanks custom2m4. Oh n the wing and muffler r comming off!!!

No problem. Realistically, your wing wouldn't be terrible if it were 12" lower. Its just rediculously high at the moment, and the muffler... well you already figured that one out on your own.

Personally I love the blue, (are the stripes stickers?) they look like it, and it would look really good if they were a little wider and painted on all the way over the car. Replace the ferrari horse with a pegasus emblem, some nice tinted 1/4 windows and you have a pretty nice looking car there.

Whose front bumper did you buy? It's hard to tell w/o being painted, as pontiackids' (fierowarehouse I think) one is a little droopy, but the fierofiberglass / dietmar ones look really good.

If you want to see what the car would look like with some mods shoot me a PM with some more pictures and I'll photoshop it all finished for you.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

It is to me. either way i'm done with it though. my new purchase has cast a huge shaddow over it and i dont have the time for it anymore.

This is my new obsession. I'm done with the custom stuff on these for a while.

This isn't your thread, you have your own. Post your cars in there.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Whose front bumper did you buy? It's hard to tell w/o being painted, as pontiackids' (fierowarehouse I think) one is a little droopy, but the fierofiberglass / dietmar ones look really good.

FF and FW are pretty much the same slope This is for clearnace on the radiator . Dietmar dosent offer a 355 bumper(as far as i can tell) he has the testerosa and also does not make parts for US residensts. The bumper you are referring to with the shortend slope is a 2 peice urathane front bumper offered by Amida and cost's 2 times what the FW and FF and all the others are priced at... Try to get your facts stright about the 355 bumpers before offering advice about them

So in turn you must feel stupid because he has pretty much the same bumper desigan and slope as me.

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

No problem. Realistically, your wing wouldn't be terrible if it were 12" lower. Its just rediculously high at the moment, and the muffler... well you already figured that one out on your own.

Personally I love the blue, (are the stripes stickers?) they look like it, and it would look really good if they were a little wider and painted on all the way over the car. Replace the ferrari horse with a pegasus emblem, some nice tinted 1/4 windows and you have a pretty nice looking car there.

If you want to see what the car would look like with some mods shoot me a PM with some more pictures and I'll photoshop it all
finished for you.

I bought the car that way n i want it matte red. Ill Shoot u a pm soon

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Its a ff front bumper

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

I bought the car that way n i want it matte red. Ill Shoot u a pm soon

Sounds good. I'd like to apologize for Pontiackid86 and a couple others here. This community is actually good hearted, and forgiving. Best of luck on the project, I'm sure she'll turn out awesome when your done!

Cheers,
Chase.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Its a ff front bumper

You'll be happy with it. I'v talked to jimmy S and have 2 of his products on my car and must say his workmanship is A+. Not to mention the 355 front end can take a beating.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Sounds good. I'd like to apologize for Pontiackid86 and a couple others here. This community is actually good hearted, and forgiving. Best of luck on the project, I'm sure she'll turn out awesome when your done!

Cheers,
Chase.

dont apologize for me.. You were one of the guys who started this so STFU and GTFO.. Also stop handing out fauls informationm on things you dont know about

PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Seriously... Some guys need to let their balls drop already, I've seen more mature sh!t take place on middle school playgrounds.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

.......This is for clearnace on the radiator ....... The bumper you are referring to with the shortend slope is a 2 peice urathane front bumper offered by Amida and cost's 2 times................

So in turn you must feel stupid...

The radiator does not sit under the bumper and Amida's bumper is fiberglass. That is all.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I appreciate it. Not everyone wants a car that looks stock.

bboy,

Don't let the haters get you down. It is your car. A lot of people on here are very conservative and are still rolling stock rims, stock springs, and 8 tracks !

However remember you did ask for opinions, hehehe. I would not go that route on my car but, i actually like the style of the wing,... but i agree with others who said it does look unusually huge for some reason ? If it were smaller i would say leave it on.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dmcgreene:

i agree, i know im only 17 and dont know much, but i honestly dont think anything should be on a car unless its functional, or the real thing lol, like some guys on corvettte forums make z06 clones, but dont have near the horse power of a z06

well, since the Gran Sport arrived (replacing the z51 option)... that must bug the hell out of some of them. On the other hand, the z06 widebody looks good and they're not lacking performance even with the stock LS2 It makes a whole lot more sense than a widebody fiero without a performance engine
CogFieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTDirect Link to This Post
RICE = Really Ignorant Car Enthusiast. its a phase that will pass, trust me, been there done that

[This message has been edited by CogFieroGT (edited 12-25-2010).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CogFieroGT:

Really Ignorant Car Enthusiast.

I like "Radically Immature Car Enthusiast" better.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Anyone want a free wing? If not ittll be donated to the fast and the furious charity fund lol

I do!!!!!! how much to ship to area code 4X0XX?

awhile back a guy made these for me in a thread here on the PFF. we messed with some ideas and now I would like to try my hand with that wing. i want it for the looks not downforce. i will shorten the height and take out the top layer. may be the bottom i dont know yet.
thanks for offer, best christmas present yet

Daniel-
Mera X

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-29-2010).]

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Im not goin thru a rice phase jerks.. I also hav a original 77 corvette stingray and a hummer on 22s

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Watch the video, it explains that it has nothing to do with the car and it wasn't directed at you, it was for the kid with the maroon car.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock