Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I'm looking for a inexpensive garage/storage place for a Fiero in Cleveland, OH area

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I'm looking for a inexpensive garage/storage place for a Fiero in Cleveland, OH area by mattwa
Started on: 12-23-2010 04:03 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Bradley Jay on 12-24-2010 01:54 PM
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
This is Fiero related because I'm looking for an inexpensive garage/storage to rent for a Fiero (if I get it). I would like it to be on the west side of the Cleveland area, as that is where I live, but if you got something let me know. I looked on craigslist, and everything is either in Cleveland or worse on the east side. It doesn't have to be heated or have electricity, as those would most likely cost to much for my budget.

Thanks!
Matt
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Looking at another one, eh? Are you trying to join the Four Club with me?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Looking at another one, eh? Are you trying to join the Four Club with me?

Yessir. Parents said no more in the driveway so I was wondering if anyone had a place for it before I went to the "U-store-it" places.
It's nothing special and it doesn't run but its super cheap. Going to see it soon.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 12-23-2010).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I need your opinion on this Fiero I looked at today. its an 87 coupe, only options are tilt, wipers, and A/C. Has the duke with the 5-speed, and its black without sunroof. It's in pretty sad shape, but I could get it for $300. The car is 99% complete, nothing really important is missing. Its on 4 steelies with totally rotten and cracked tires, Only two can actually hold air. Doesn't have any keys, but there is no locks remaining anyway. Doesn't run right now, and doesn't know if it will. It does turn over, however. Engine is a little bit apart, just the belt and air cleaner. 140K miles. Rusty, hole the same size as mine in the trunk corner, battery tray is actually all there! But the passenger side frame rail is mostly gone . Cradle is good, or at least from what I could tell.
$300 though! I just don't know. I want it but I want to restore it and not part it out, as I HATE doing that. When i look at it, I see that I will need brakes, tires (on the 15's I have) and get the engine running. Then its a driveable car!!

What do you think?
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post12-24-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Wouldn't having one well built and maintained Fiero be better than having multiple basket cases? Particularity if you don't have the space.
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
not worth $300 in that condition imo.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Two bulls, one younger and one older came to the edge of this ravine. As they looked over the edge they saw a herd of cows. The younger bull jumped up and down and said lets run down there and F* one of them.

The older bull said, naw, let's WALK down there and F* them all.

Except "F*" doesn't mean FIX
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't do it. Try to factor in the cost of storing a car like that, then factoring the cost of fixing it into that equation. It'll probably get pretty expensive as it all adds up. Wait it out until you find an even better deal... it'll come along eventually.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock