Mexico by nellieship
Started on: 12-15-2010 04:17 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-16-2010 01:22 PM
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
As most of you probably remember, we were given a week's stay at a resort in Cabo shortly after Tyler passed away by a man named Chris Erickson of Cabo Villas Resort. We were going to have to pass it up due to finances because the tickets were so much. Then one snowy day I got a call from John in Florida letting me know he was sending a check with the "extras" after the flowers for the funeral from PFF were paid for. It was enough to buy our tickets and some fun money. We just got back yesterday and I wanted to let you all know how much fun we had and what a wonderful experience it was for my little kiddos. I posted a bunch of pics on my facebook if you want to check them out. I will probably write a little more about our trip on my blog with some pics too. Mucho blessings on your heads this holiday amigos.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!!! Looking forward to more pictures
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic! I saw the photos on Facebook. It looks like you guys had a blast, especially with the fishing.

Welcome back to the tropical North!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Does the jegs or chevy hat ever leave jay's head?
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Does the jegs or chevy hat ever leave jay's head?

are you kidding? I haven't seen him without a hat since our wedding day LOL
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Good time to be gone. While you were away they broke the hefty dome and the quarterback that goes with it.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
I am really glad that the money allowed you the opportunity for that kind of diversion. I imagine dealing with that kind of loss could be very oppressive. Thanks for sharing the photos and I am looking forward to spending more time with you guys next summer in Frazee or any other events you guys take part in

------------------

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
EXCELLENT!!!! I'm glad you guys got a chance to get away as a family and enjoy some shorts weather. [Napolean Dynamite]LUCKY!!![/Napolean Dynamite] That is a great picture and should be framed!

MORE PICS MORE PICS MORE PICS!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Interesting irony...

Cliff's snow is falling on you guys in that photo... It is falling in your hair, and in that impossibly blue water...

It almost makes Mexico look cold... and there you guys are in T-shirts! lol.

Your son looks like a real ham. Glad y'all had a good trip.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
So glad you guys got the chance to get a way for a little while, and relax! You have no idea how happy Stuart & I were to watch the donation totals coming in at the time. I remember when you said you received the vacation package, and were so bummed out, that you were not going to be able to afford the flight down to take advantage of it due to the medical bills and such. Over 100 people from this forum, and beyond, made donations. I do not think any one of us could have thought of anything better for you to do with it.

I bet when you got to the door of the plane, entering the jetway, you all thought to yourselves, We're back home! Brrrr!!!!!!
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
This great to see...
If anyone deserves a vacation it is you guys... I hope you had a great time.
Steve
SmoothGT

------------------
aka. SmoothGT
NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "
RIP. "Little Feather"

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
You know, I think the entire ordeal with Tyler has helped not only your family, but everyone here as well. I think it was a great celebration of his last days on earth, but ultimately, it really makes me feel good knowing that these kinds of things go on in America. The national news is always filled with so much hate and negativity, there's almost no room left for stories such as these. I could only contribute a tail-light to his car, but I got back much more from this than I gave. I got to see the true human spirit triumph, and I got to see that good people do exist in this modern world.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
This is awesome! I'm so glad you were able to take him up on the offer.

Have a great Christmas!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock