Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  UGH! Somebody please tell me... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
UGH! Somebody please tell me... by fierogal123
Started on: 12-03-2010 12:05 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 01-09-2011 07:16 AM
fierogal123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
So, I know I haven't been on in a while, but I need to educate some people and I want the exact info before I do! So, I'm out last night and I start talking about the formula a friend says "fieros are great, but you can't fit in one. Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but the designer was over 6 ft. tall and designed them so that they could be enjoyed by people who were taller. Hell, Bobby had to modify the formula so I could drive it correctly. This guy needs some solid proof. I'm almost 99.9% positive it was designed that way. Please help and I'll post a link to him.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
I can't stand that people think they're small or that they all catch on fire...I hate getting into debates about my car!
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I cannot confirm your facts, but I find the Fiero to have some of the most legroom of any car I have ever owned, including ones considerably larger. I am 6 foot tall and have to drive with the seat all the way back in most cars. If I put my Fiero's seat all the way back, I cannot even depress the clutch enough to disenguage it.

fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
Exactly! Bobby is 6'2" and has tons of room. I just wanted to prove my point. hahaha! No woman wants to be wrong!
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6-1, somewhere around 240 and own a Formula and a 87GT. I wouldn't call them roomy by any stretch but it's not that bad. Getting in and out is tight (don't hit the dash!) but again, not that bad.
Edit to say that it being so low is more of an issue getting in and out than interior room...i'm not a kid anymore.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 12-03-2010).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I think you're confusing the Fiero with the DeLorean, John DeLorean was 6'4" and they did design the car so he could fit comfortably in it. Actually anyone know how tall Hulki is?
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I think you're confusing the Fiero with the DeLorean, John DeLorean was 6'4" and they did design the car so he could fit comfortably in it. Actually anyone know how tall Hulki is?

maybe...and hulki is about 5'9" I'm estimating from when I met him.

OOPS was referring to hulkiumybff....i need sleep apologies. lol

[This message has been edited by fierogal123 (edited 12-03-2010).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I am 6 ft and sit comfortably. Somewhere I remember hearingthat there is more room in them than a same year Vette had in it (Not Chevette either).
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I think Hulki Aldicakti was actually not that tall. However, one of the reasons why the Fiero has the leg room it does for being such a small car is primarily attributed to the design and the dash make up, but also in a large part to the position of the seats. If you notice, they are on very small seat rails that leave very little room from the bottom of the seat to the floor board. Most "normal" coupes and sedans do not have seats this low, so when someone sits in the car they have to position themselves where their legs and knees are bent further. Whereas in a Fiero, this bending of the legs is not as noticeable. When you have the seat bottom positioned as far back as it will go and the back is fully reclined, there is actually A LOT of room all things considered.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogal123:

maybe...and hulki is about 5'9" I'm estimating from when I met him.

Not the screen name Hulki U. myBFF, but the actual designer Hulki Aldikacti, and not sure how tall he is... Unless you actually met him, then please ignore my post.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

I can't stand that people think they're small or that they all catch on fire...I hate getting into debates about my car!

Best thing you can do is say 'That's interesting" and keep on walking.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I got hit with all of the "Fiero Death" questions before. Rather than just try and defend the car, I have told a guy that the Fiero requires "special" insurance due to it's random fires, bad brakes, and the such.

6', 190lbs. I fit perfectly in my GT. I too need to scoot the seat up a couple of notches to depress my clutch properly. Plenty of room.

I had an 84 about 20 years ago. The car traveled all around the US with me. My buddy at the time was pushing 6' 2", 240, and he loved the room of the Fiero. We spent several weeks touring America @ 18, and never once thought about being cramped. Really was a great, comfortable trip.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
The rumor that is generally told is that the seating was designed for a person that was 6'-4" and that the trunk was designed for a set of golf clubs to lay on the side. This design ploy was to get the bean-counters to buy into the car since the head bean-counter at the time was 6'-4".

I've heard this story many times at shows and talking to other Fiero owners. Now, is it true? Who knows but it makes for great story telling either way.

P.S. I am 6'-4" and have no problem at all with leg or head room. Now, width wise let's just say my Fiero has shrunk over the years.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 12-03-2010).]

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Why not just let the doubter sit in the car, and then ask them where the shortage is?
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'2" tall, and I have an '84 Fiero. I can't adjust my seat, because I hit my head. My seating position is like a slouch, and I can only take it for a few hours before I want to un-recline, and slide the base back. Now, my legs are not particularly short, I wear a very average 32" inseam jeans.
But that brace at the rear of the roof, it needs to be notched. Seems unsafe, but I can't find any easier way to get the seats lower, yet retain the slide feature.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

Why not just let the doubter sit in the car, and then ask them where the shortage is?

X2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Exactly! Bobby is 6'2" and has tons of room. I just wanted to prove my point. hahaha! No woman wants to be wrong!

I'm the same, I fit fine.

I suppose the height of the designer wouldn't really prove it anyway.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I got hit with all of the "Fiero Death" questions before. Rather than just try and defend the car, I have told a guy that the Fiero requires "special" insurance due to it's random fires, bad brakes, and the such.

My mom actually even thought it was dangerous for the gas tank to be where it is (tween the seats), when actually it is the safest place.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I'm tall and I fit... but I have had a fiero fire, too. (It was electrical, not the dreaded oil on manifold pop) So one out of two aint bad.
GMplastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, yeah yeah...the stories I've heard: "It's a plastic coffin. The body panels are just stuck on with Velcro.:
"You have to be short and thin to fit in one of those."
"I know like...6 people that have been killed in those."
"That's soooo 80's!"
"Do you carry a good fire extinguisher?"
"If you get hit in the rear end, the engine will hit the gas tank and the whole thing will blow up."
"Didn't Ralph Nader outlaw rear-engine cars." (gag me!)
...The list goes on, but I chalk them up to ignorance, and in many cases, 'sour-grapes' - style envy.
The designer is Hungarian. He is retired, but as far as I know, still alive. As of about 4 years ago he was made aware of the existence of Pennock's Fiero Forum, and (I understand) was flattered that so many people are loyal to his creation. I have no idea how tall he is. He also brought us the (then) unusual design of the Chevy APV, Pontiac Trans Sport and Olds Sillouette minivans. People ridiculed those as well, saying that they looked like DustBusters without handles. Those that have owned them really liked them. I still own a '96 Trans Sport. They share a space-frame design with the Fiero and bolt-on plastic panels (not Velcro).
I am 6'6" tall, 200 to 210 (probably on the higher side after Thanksgiving). My two sons are about the same stature, although my youngest is slightly taller than me, and we all drive Fieros for fun and for our daily drivers. If the weather is hot, I usually wear a hat because the mop is getting thin on top and I hate a sunburned head.
So at 6'6", with cowboy hat, I fit into a GT, a Mera or a 2M4 comfortably with a little room to spare. 700+ mile trips from Northern MN to the Detroit metro area are no problem for me or my oldest son who makes the trip frequently.
Jeff, my youngest son, was rear-ended by an SUV traveling at a fairly high rate of speed about a year ago. After the accident, the SUV was not drivable. The trunk bucket on the white '86 gt was crushed, and Jeff hit his head on the back window, but he's ok and the car was still drivable. We had to extract our license plate out of the radiator of the SUV. I'm convinced they are about as safe as a small car can be.

------------------
Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT, Black '88 Mera, 64 Stingray coupe, '01 Corvette coupe, '03 Corvette coupe & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, & Other son's Red '86 GT,
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
The ignorance is funny.

Just the other day, I was wearing my NIFE fleece sweatshirt with the Fiero logo on it, and a guy saw it and said "Fieros! I hate those things!". I was already in a bad mood, so I asked him why. "Oh, they're really hard to work on". I corrected him, and said they're really no more difficult than most other GM cars from the 80s. He countered with "Yeah, but the engine's in the back!". I reminded that the engine's location doesn't really change things, its still reached by opening the hood like any FWD car. He finally admitted that he's just going by what he's heard.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I am 6'3" at 200 pounds.

I have MORE legroom in my Pontiac Fiero, than I do in my 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX with the seat all the way back.

Originally posted by css9450:

The ignorance is funny.

Just the other day, I was wearing my NIFE fleece sweatshirt with the Fiero logo on it, and a guy saw it and said "Fieros! I hate those things!". I was already in a bad mood, so I asked him why. "Oh, they're really hard to work on". I corrected him, and said they're really no more difficult than most other GM cars from the 80s. He countered with "Yeah, but the engine's in the back!". I reminded that the engine's location doesn't really change things, its still reached by opening the hood like any FWD car. He finally admitted that he's just going by what he's heard.

I heard a guy once tell me that if my Fiero goes over 85 miles an hour, they flip over because there's no weight in the front. The air will catch the nose and flip it on it's end. I told the guy that he must be mixing up part of Back to the Future with something else. As you said, he told me that's just what he had heard.

Well... I heard that Fieros can go 300 miles an hour...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 12-03-2010).]

Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
people are just dumb, end of story...

------------------

fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post
I would just take the car out, but there's snow/ice on the ground and I don't trust idiots on the road not to hit it! I think I might freak out juuuuusstttt a bit if someone did.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
There is a picture of Blake trying to get in my ex Fiero {Warning it is not for the weak}. I will try to find it and post the thread link.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Hulki designed it so that the chief engineer Bob Dorn would fit. An excerpt taken from Gary Witzenburg's book Fiero: Pontiac's Potent Mid-Engine Sports Car page 39:

"One amusing problem that Dorn ran into was fit: his own. "When Hulki sat me down in his first prototype one day down at the Arizona proving ground, I didn't fit. I said, "Hulki, you've committed one of the cardinal sins; the car doesn't fit the chief engineer". My head was touching the ceiling and my knees were on those pods on either side of the instrument cluster. This didn't manke sense to me, because we had the same head room by design as the Firebird, and I never had any trouble with the Firebird. Hulki was, of course, very embarrassed. He told me: "But I laid it out so you would fit! This car is supposed to fit you." I answered, "That's nice Hulki, but it doesn't." Bob Dorn, incidentally stands 6'-6".

"It turned out that the prototype seat was mounted very high and too far forward. "After that," continues Dorn, "I think Hulki reduced the steering wheel offset, moved the seat back as far as he could, and even had to thin up the seat, which put him into a seat redesign program he hadn't anticipated.""
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

Hulki designed it so that the chief engineer Bob Dorn would fit. An excerpt taken from Gary Witzenburg's book Fiero: Pontiac's Potent Mid-Engine Sports Car page 39:

Nice! Posts exactly what the OP was looking for and accurate/interesting information. I can't believe that I didn't already give you a plus!

------------------

-Aaron

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
I could have been an 85 SE V6.. never know
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekDirect Link to This Post

So, I know I haven't been on in a while, but I need to educate some people and I want the exact info before I do! So, I'm out last night and I start talking about the formula a friend says "fieros are great, but you can't fit in one. Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but the designer was over 6 ft. tall and designed them so that they could be enjoyed by people who were taller. Hell, Bobby had to modify the formula so I could drive it correctly. This guy needs some solid proof. I'm almost 99.9% positive it was designed that way. Please help and I'll post a link to him.

Your friends just jealous I'm 6'3 and I fit in my car perfectly, with the seat at 75 degree angle (approx.)

------------------

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I'm actually 5' 6" tall.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 12-03-2010).]

Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'2" and fit great!!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha! I guess that makes me the tallest one to post thus far. I'm 6'5"!!! Though I weigh in at a mere 160 LBS. (I'm 19 for those whom are scratching their heads reading this.) I fit with the utmost comfort in my Fiero. The only issue with my height is occasionally my knee will bump the turn signal stalk, which sets off my retarded windshield wipers and startles my passenger. Lol! Lemme see if I have any pics of me with my GT.

Edit for pic:

Not what I was looking for, but funny nonetheless. Me changing my plugs:

Bonus points if someone can spot my little helper!
------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 12-03-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Iguana? on the top of the car?

I have officially registered my guess.........

Jeff

------------------

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

Iguana? on the top of the car?

I have officially registered my guess.........

Jeff

Close... But you do know Iguanas are green, right? Lol! Just messin with ya! That's my girlfriend's Bearded Dragon enjoying my warm sunroof. His name is Taco.

Good eye!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Now the real question is..... can he tell the difference between metric and standard and can he carry cold beer!! LOL
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

"One amusing problem that Dorn ran into was fit: his own. "When Hulki sat me down in his first prototype one day down at the Arizona proving ground, I didn't fit. I said, "Hulki, you've committed one of the cardinal sins; the car doesn't fit the chief engineer". My head was touching the ceiling and my knees were on those pods on either side of the instrument cluster. This didn't manke sense to me, because we had the same head room by design as the Firebird, and I never had any trouble with the Firebird. Hulki was, of course, very embarrassed. He told me: "But I laid it out so you would fit! This car is supposed to fit you." I answered, "That's nice Hulki, but it doesn't." Bob Dorn, incidentally stands 6'-6".

"It turned out that the prototype seat was mounted very high and too far forward. "After that," continues Dorn, "I think Hulki reduced the steering wheel offset, moved the seat back as far as he could, and even had to thin up the seat, which put him into a seat redesign program he hadn't anticipated.""

Even with the seat differences, I fit my '84 Trans Am T-top, and my '82 Camaro hardtop, better than my Fiero.
Also, I can't help but notice that all the guys taller than me have sunroofs. My Fiero doesn't. Still, that shouldn't change the rear bracing?

[This message has been edited by Isolde (edited 12-03-2010).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
im 6' 4" tall, and i i can stretch right out.. I have racing bucket seats now, which sits me alot lower than the stock seats did, but even with the stock seats, i never had any problems with head or leg room..
kkavmann69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kkavmann69Send a Private Message to kkavmann69Direct Link to This Post
Just agree with the morons and go your own way.

I am just about 6' 3" and weigh about 225lbs.

Once in, I fit fine, there is plenty of room.

------------------
Chuck
86 Fiero SE

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'1 and 250 and have plenty of room in my '86.

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Bonus points if someone can spot my little helper!

I'd be a little worried about him sitting up there, if he starts to fall, he's got nothing to get his claws into to keep him from going straight to the pavement... :/ I lost mine to a poisonous bug he got a hold of because I wasn't paying enough attention to what he was snapping at, I'd hate to see something similar happen to your G/F's.
RickN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
You can't play pool or ping pong in the passenger compartment but who whats to drive a car with that much extra room anyway. Of all the vehicles that I've ridden and driven in (excluding my F250), in recent years, the Fiero has more room once inside, of any of them. Entering and exiting the car, especially in a crowded parking space can be a challenge.

6'-1"
275# +/-

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd (<10K miles)
White 85GT (SC3800 Series II w/ AOD)
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader
20Ft H&H Tilt Bed Trailer

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

Hahaha! I guess that makes me the tallest one to post thus far. I'm 6'5"!!! Though I weigh in at a mere 160 LBS. (I'm 19 for those whom are scratching their heads reading this.) I fit with the utmost comfort in my Fiero. The only issue with my height is occasionally my knee will bump the turn signal stalk, which sets off my retarded windshield wipers and startles my passenger. Lol! Lemme see if I have any pics of me with my GT.

Not anymore! I'm the tallest at a little over 6'5", and at 150lbs. 18. I fit in Fiero's with no problems.
Actually I got a ride in fierogal123's t-top Fiero, and hey, that was an awesome ride! Bobby was driving though.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 12-04-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock