Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - Last Weekend in July, 2011

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

The Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - Last Weekend in July, 2011 by Synthesis
Started on: 11-18-2010 01:59 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Matts Mom on 01-05-2011 10:34 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
While the date is still tentative with the Minnesota Club, and I am not speaking on their behalf, the Annual Turkey Days Celebration falls on July 28th-31st, 2011...

Updates will be posted in this thread as we get closer.

Please keep the thread on topic to the show, Camp Shipman or events related to either...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Very strange. Whenever I check the mileage, in either The First Annual or The Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show threads, regardless of how often or even the time of day it's still 1064 miles from Pittsburgh, PA to Frazee, MN. I know, I should use Google Maps-Short.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I am ready! I really would like to join the convoy this time around, but what I might do is join the caravan about 15 miles or so outside of Frazee. The mileage and pulling a trailer just won't allow me to join the caravan at the start.
Matts Mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matts MomSend a Private Message to Matts MomDirect Link to This Post
Matt and I can hitch up with you & caravan to Frazee, Andy. Who knows, we might have to help each other! (I'll bring chex mix!)

Matts Mom

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock