I lost a thread... by Shill
Started on: 10-31-2010 02:21 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: MOBILE on 10-31-2010 11:53 PM
Shill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
I posted a thread earlier and wanted to come back to see what sort of replies I had. I thought I had posted it here. Can't find it with search or anything. I think I labeled it "more annoying than the blue dingy box"

If anyone has seen the whereabouts of this thread, please help it find its way home.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
It got stuck up in the sticky threads right above the normal list... Forum Error??
------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 10-31-2010).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
Yep. I PM'd Cliff already. Mine's up there too.??

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years Avionics & 15 years Car Electronics.

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Well, that's an odd place for it. Funny why they make stickies. I usually look right past them and on to the other stuff. As long as it wasn't deleted, I suppose it makes no difference to me.
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post

Shill

2166 posts
Member since Apr 2009
I also noticed the times on the last posts. they must be from a time machine. When the funky time expires, I notice the threads are moving back to their spots. I expect in about 15 min that the last thread will be moved back into place.

[This message has been edited by Shill (edited 10-31-2010).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shill:

I also noticed the times on the last posts. they must be from a time machine. When the funky time expires, I notice the threads are moving back to their spots. I expect in about 15 min that the last thread will be moved back into place.

Close... Cliff said it does it every year. Daylight savings time over there...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock