Great story.. well i think so by Dflint
Started on: 10-22-2010 09:40 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: sadie goad on 10-24-2010 12:07 AM
Dflint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintDirect Link to This Post
Well last night at around this time i was on craigslist, just looking ... i always just type fiero. well i came across this ad .. http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2016020410.html well i get his number what his craigslist ad said that caught my eye was "Also please note: I am not interested in trades, unless you have either of the following...Any RARE Fiero parts. And just so you know, A Fiero on it's own, is not rare (I have 11 parts cars, I have somewhat an idea of what I'm talking about.) So, unless it's an 88, has EHPS, is Factory Yellow (88 Only), Factory Blue (87 only) is a convertible, or has T-tops. I most likely won't be interested (but hey! Give it a shot, I won't know what you have unless you tell me) This, plus cash depending on what you have." .. so i give him and call and i said i saw your craigslist ad but im not interested in the truck im interested in the fieros ... well i talked to him for a will and then he said let me give you a website .. i said ok well come to find out it was this website haha.. i laughed and said im a member of it... then i told him that i also register my car to nyfoc and he laughed and said im the vice pres ... i just think that this is really funny and the chances of this happening were slim ...but id like to thank fierofreak00 for offering to help me with anything i need! .... and this next weekend i hope to go up to his place and meet him ... but thanks for reading guys ik it was probley very boring and unimportant but i gotta share it somewhere and theres no better place then here!

------------------
Dflint...85 SE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
"It's a small world afterall"
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintDirect Link to This Post
lol ya but let me tell you this is great for me because, i have nobody around me to with my fiero addiction and it will be nice to have somebody to help me out!
temulance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for temulanceSend a Private Message to temulanceDirect Link to This Post
Cool!!! When I had my '70 GTO I loved meeting older guys that were surprised for a young kid like me (at that time i was like 19) into cars especially the fact that I was into that FACTORY look and feel of an old classic and not a smart a$$ kid that had a mustang 5.0 and thought he had something. Now being into Fieros and learning something new each day about them its cool to be back into that meeting people that are into that same "ODD" passion! Just the other day I saw a guy that had a Awesome Blue notchback at our local Chic-Fil-A and ran up to him just to talk. Talked for a minute and when He started it up tucked away in it was a sweet sounding 350!!! Its days like that I love the Fiero more and more!!! Sorry for rambling on in your thread!!!

Good luck and Great Story!!!
Dflint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DflintSend a Private Message to DflintDirect Link to This Post
thanks and thats the kinda feed back i was hopeing for ... im going up there to his place tomorrow.. im pretty excited its a 2 hr drive but nothin like a fiero road trip!

------------------
Dflint...85 SE

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
Great story! That's why I love this hobby; we are always making friends who we otherwise would have never met. I have made some of my closest friends through this passion. I hope you have a great time tomorrow!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock