ss brake lines by scott0999
Started on: 10-15-2010 02:48 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: BrewCheese on 10-16-2010 09:59 AM
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
I have the second ones listed. Been using them for over a year with the Grand Am Brake up grade all around. Been Very Happy. I think I offered $50 plus shipping.
RotrexFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered them last week and install them a few days a go. They are a little longer than stock. They do fit, but you have to be careful with clipping them properly. The rears are difficult since they tend to bulge out when the car is lowered to the ground. Just make sure they are not touching the tires. You definitely need to secure them, though I heard someone say they did not and left them unsecured.

But, for the money they are great and considering your brake lines are perhaps twenty plus years old they will improve braking.

scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bristowb:

I have the second ones listed. Been using them for over a year with the Grand Am Brake up grade all around. Been Very Happy. I think I offered $50 plus shipping.

I overlooked the "make offer" button, thanks for pointing that out. I'll see if they accept
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
I like these...
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-692110/

Great warranty, DOT approved, very durable, good price.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

I like these...
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-692110/

Great warranty, DOT approved, very durable, good price.

These are the ones I have one, appear to be great quality.
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
my offer was accepted nice price on these lines! I think it costs more for the stock hoses LOL
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

my offer was accepted nice price on these lines! I think it costs more for the stock hoses LOL

which one did you get and what was your offer, 50 + shipping? I need a set too.
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
russell braided lines are good stuff. i have them on my motorcycle. thay make a good product.
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
If your car is a daily driver in a winter state I would never put SS brake hoses on your car. Ive read about way to many brake failers from cheap (and even some expensive) SS brakes for it not to be worth it. Most people are still running around on 20+ year old rubber lines. Do yourself a favor and do some searches on the site and online in general and decide for yourself.

Jason

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock