delco/Bose amps by MaddMatt
Started on: 10-13-2010 08:20 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierosound on 10-14-2010 10:15 AM
MaddMatt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaddMattSend a Private Message to MaddMattDirect Link to This Post
I have my eye on a bose amp out of a 98 sts (at a lkq). I have a gps head unit, and am looking to expand the audio quality with other speakers/amps. all I can find is on http://www.chevyavalanchefa...hp?topic=9346.0;wap2 and the pinouts on crutchfield (under answer id 3736). Are there any other better delco/bose amps that are in gm (I have non stock amps, just trying to see whats out there)? What I mean by better is more power(rms) and speaker outs.
Matt
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Try Monsoon amps, those came in some Pontiacs
MaddMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaddMattSend a Private Message to MaddMattDirect Link to This Post
sadly (or maybe a good thing) there are not many pontiacs that come in. There are buckets of cadillacs and a few buicks that have a better amp. I thought I read something about the cadi having a bose sound processor between the head and amp (the head is 2 channel but the amp is 4 channel), Thanks for the thought, I would go for a nice pontiac head as well, but I had a sweet chance at a gps/dvd/7"(fancy stuff) head that I could not pass up. Thanks for the input
Matt
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Maybe these guys could give you specs on them. http://www.mnrelectronics.com/ampoptions.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock