Started on: 10-13-2010 11:15 AM
Replies: 7
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 10-15-2010 04:56 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Minnesota Fieros Forever will be hosting a Fall Cruise on October 17th, 2010.

The destination is Elmer's Auto and Toy Museum in Fountain City, Wisconsin.

Elmer's features hundreds of muscle, antique, and classic cars and trucks as well as pedal cars and thousands of antique toys, tools, and dolls. Elmer's Auto & Toy Museum is one of the largest museums of its kind in the country and a fantastic attraction every family member will enjoy! Family owned and operated since 1994, Elmer's Museum is located on Eagle Bluff, which is the highest point along the Mississippi River. The view of the river valley is one of the best in the area!

Join Minnesota Fieros Forever for a long drive through the hills and curves of Western Wisconsin as we enjoy the beautiful Fall colors, the camaraderie of friends, and one last drive before the cars go into hibernation for the winter.

This is the last weekend to enjoy Elmer's until next year.

The itinerary is to meet at the Walmart parking lot in Hudson, Wisconsin off of I-94 (Exit #2) by 10AM.
The group will be leaving at 10AM, and following the back roads down to Fountain City, a trip of approximately 100 miles one way.

There will be a stop for lunch along the way.

A special thank you to Kev and the rest of MFF for setting this up.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
You guys do the coolest Fiero events. I really need to move out there. Anyone hook me up with a well-paying job?

Seriously, you guys are the greatest Fiero crowd around.
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You guys do the coolest Fiero events. I really need to move out there. Anyone hook me up with a well-paying job?

Seriously, you guys are the greatest Fiero crowd around.

Yep.......there's a job here at the shop though the pay isn't great, the benefits are pretty cool
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Current forecast for Hudson Wisconsin and Fountain City Wisconsin for Sunday:

High 50's to low 60's for the high that day, bright and sunny with some cloud cover. 20% chance of precipitation...

This will change as we get closer.
Bry73

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Direct Link to This Post
Purple Reign don't post something like that. Seriously thinking of coming off the road to spend more time with my Fiero, and my wife and kids.

[This message has been edited by Bry73 (edited 10-13-2010).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bry73:

Purple Reign don't post something like that. Seriously thinking of coming off the road to spend more time with my Fiero, and my wife and kids.

Well......there is plenty of odd job help needed around here, it's just the financial structure of the shop can't handle an employee right now. Especially after a 2week slow time
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top...
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
I think I may end up leaving the GreenGT at home for this one. I just don't know that I'll have time to replace that wheel stud before Sunday morning (too much work booked this weekend). And even if I don't take the GreenGT, I'll just bring some camera gear and try to take some fun photos!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock