Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  What are you gonna do to your Fiero today? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
What are you gonna do to your Fiero today? by bristowb
Started on: 10-09-2010 08:58 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 11-09-2010 09:36 PM
bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
Today is going to be a beautiful day in Georgis(85*). I plan to wash and detail my Fiero I just got her painted 2 weeks ago. So I need to clean all the dust out and vacuum her. I also discovered a little trick. Using some Acetone. I cleaned my door pannels(I have Tan interior) I was able to pull off 24 years of human funk and my door pannels look brand new.I thought that it would destroy the pannels but instead it cleand them so good I did my whole interior and now just gonns finish and go over it with some Meguiares interior wipes. Have a great day Everyone!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
I will be going to the shop today to do a little work on the new custom.
bristowb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
I cant wait to see it Dean.
Marko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoDirect Link to This Post
Going to go out and start it in 10 minutes,
and drive it to work.

Weather is supposed to be warm and sunny.

Yeah !

------------------
Marko.

'85 SE 2M6 Muncie 4 speed.
a.k.a "The Rumble Seat"

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I'm Going to pull it out and take some pictures on my new property that has a forest of trees in fall colors. This is one of the best times of the year to get shots of your car and I have missed it the last few years. Rick B

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Start my car up with its new engine. Hopefully.

------------------

1987 Fiero GT - 3800 Series III, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Magnaflow

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Clean off the crap laying on it and maybe wash it.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
There's a car show tomorrow, and the weather looks fantastic, so if I can get motivated I'll clean my car and get it ready.

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Same as css9450.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Install the new heater core, clean the interior, maybe wash the car... Then drive 80 miles to the Mall of America meet at 1PM today. Going to hit almost 80 degrees, and be bright and sunny all day.

Gorgeous day for a drive.
bristowb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I'm Going to pull it out and take some pictures on my new property that has a forest of trees in fall colors. This is one of the best times of the year to get shots of your car and I have missed it the last few years. Rick B

Every time I see your car My pants get tighter.
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna go pick up my new wheels and tires (If I can get there before the place closes) then drop them off with my new EBC Redstuff brake pads I got for it to the shop that's finishing my engine swap. This is the last of the parts so the car should be finished soon now
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Might start it and let it run for a while. And order a new clutch master cylinder, which I will hopefully get sometime this week and installed soon after. And hopefully that will solve the clutch issues I'm currently having. But mostly today I get to tear the front of my Mini apart, so I can fix the crank sensor connector.

And if I have time, would like to get this other aero nose cut in half so I can finish up the chin spoiler. And I might try to cut off the boss on the F40-MT2 trans that's in the way of the LS4 starter, so I can work on getting the starter mounted to it as well.
kjelle69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kjelle69Click Here to visit kjelle69's HomePageSend a Private Message to kjelle69Direct Link to This Post
Winter tires, with refurbished rims. :-) Let it snow !

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Here is a nice shot I just took. The pants one was funny, how tight are they now LOL. Rick B

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsDirect Link to This Post
i am in the middle of painting it today (base coat clear coat). i just came into the house for a break, then back out. i have all of the panels off. i primered it a while back, but it has been too hot here to paint. i took a couple of days vacation to do it. this is my first paint job and i hoe it turns out okay. we'll see.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Rebuilt the Holly carb on its 350. Then pull some wheelies.
Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTDirect Link to This Post
Not today but tomorrow I'm going to put these on

then I'm going to take it for a drive and wash it.

------------------

aim- Fiero88GT12

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Direct Link to This Post
Going to replace the alternator belt, replace a cracked CV boot and maybe re-bleed my back brakes again. And probably discover a dozen little things to fix along the way!
Philphine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
all i did was move some of the stuff that's accumulated on the deck lid to find my drill
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Got my state inspection done today. Almost time to tuck it away in the garage & under it's cover for the winter.

Rich

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 10-09-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Removing all the spot welds on the panel that holds the battery tray. It was severely rusted and the battery was being held up by a 2x4. I have a donor car that I will be removing the panel from and graft it to my new car, fun. I had to drop the coolant pipe to get to several spot welds. The coolant pipe had to come out anyway because it was crushed, more like pinch.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 10-09-2010).]

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to drive the snot out of it with 7000rpm shifts wooohoo!
formulageorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeDirect Link to This Post
I got new tires. The other ones sit flat in a parking lot for 8 years. I didn't think the car could ever ride that smooth. Wow! Got it on the highway for the first time as well. It was nice.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Paint it!

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I plan to continue disassembly of the the original 2.8 to make room for something, else...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
You guys are lucky its starting to get stupid cold up here. Still wont stop me from gettin my IMSa on the road though.
Sietetx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SietetxSend a Private Message to SietetxDirect Link to This Post
Gonna clean off the tranny since its out!
Sietetx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SietetxSend a Private Message to SietetxDirect Link to This Post

Sietetx

244 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by Erik:

I'm going to drive the snot out of it with 7000rpm shifts wooohoo!

I cant wait to do that with mine!!!

GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

Paint it!

Post some pics! I wanna see it!
kkavmann69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kkavmann69Send a Private Message to kkavmann69Direct Link to This Post
Replace my heater core. Sounds fun huh?

------------------
Chuck
87 Fiero SE

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by kkavmann69:

Replace my heater core. Sounds fun huh?

It's not that bad in a Fiero. Should take about 45 minutes, On mine I have to drop the subwoofer. If you don't have that, it will take even less time.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
You got it!

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
WoW That is sexy, Chris!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
gonna run the codes...
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
I got an easy day. I only have to DRIVE it!! After 3 years most of the issues are finally worked out. Kinda feels wierd just using the car for what I built it for and not working on it.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Get some rattle can black for my extra rear clip so I can start cutting it.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Once my dad is all squared away i'm going to take the clutch peddle assembley out of my IMSA. I need to work on my car to take my mind off things.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Clean out the trunk, give it a bath, put the spare tire back in the front, replace a couple missing exhaust springs, and take some pictures
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

You got it!

YEAH!!! Looks good!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay