Why I edited my posts - by fencerenu
Started on: 10-08-2010 10:12 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-09-2010 05:22 AM
fencerenu

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082858.html
FoxyFiero13's comments - said some horribly mean things that he edited out, and I decided not to post any more messages. Since I noticed that he could say rude things and then edit them out, I decided to edit my posts to remove the content. I basically was chased off by that guy. Sorry for editing those posts like that, but that guy should not have treated a new member that way. I have since then decided to post messages anyway... But if I'm not welcome, then I understand. Sorry. :-/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
No, of course you're definitely welcome. Your editing looked like something a "former" member named Lowlux would have done. He's a troll that keeps coming back over and over to cause problems. I'm sorry I jumped to that conclusion. You can't let the jerks on here (yes there DEFINITELY are some) get to you. Some people od nothing but argue with other people and can't let their petty feuds go. For the most part, people on this forum are very helpful and try to get along. I hope you decide to stick around long enough to find this out. Again, sorry for the assumption on my part.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Hunnnh?

I wouldn't have edited anything. Not a big deal.
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
I dont know the history of the other thread, nor do I know you or anyone you were arguing with. What I can say is that I frequent quite a few internet forums though out each and every day and you have to take anything said on internet forums with a grain of salt.

There is a lot of good information on the internet, as well as alot of crap/lies. Anyone can put anything they want on here.

dont get in arguments on the internet. and if you start getting grilled by a select few (each forum has their "know it all bullies") dont get sucked in.

2 of my favorite forum pics: (hope no one takes offense to the first one)

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
I even posted a Fencerenu left thread over in O/T due to seeing you editted your posts. Some good ideas there mate! I hope you can become a viable member of this forum and contribute good like most of us
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Back in the day here on PFF: There was petty stupid , childish arguements about who had the fastest Fiero (for ex.) Which even then was.... ummm... oh yeah FieroX.... People would drool over Skitime and his masterful ways to step out and do thing first on his beautiful red 88GT.... OK, this was along time ago, right RAYDAR..?? Remember those days..?? Oh and that ugly widebody that was built...??? Lets not argue about that either anymore... We all had a side on that arguement..

------------------
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
(r.i.p.)
SmoothGT-II.....
born date 04/02/2011.....

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

Back in the day here on PFF: There was petty stupid , childish arguements about who had the fastest Fiero (for ex.) Which even then was.... ummm... oh yeah FieroX.... People would drool over Skitime and his masterful ways to step out and do thing first on his beautiful red 88GT.... OK, this was along time ago, right RAYDAR..?? Remember those days..?? Oh and that ugly widebody that was built...??? Lets not argue about that either anymore... We all had a side on that arguement..

Hehe back in the day we kept waiting for you to finish the smoothGT

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040223-1-031620.html
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Some of us are still waiting....
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:
Back in the day here on PFF: There was petty stupid , childish arguements about who had the fastest Fiero (for ex.)

Back in the day? Like yesterday? :P
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

Some of us are still waiting....

that looks really interesting...what happened =(

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

that looks really interesting...what happened =(

Something along the lines of family troubles and car getting taken to the scrapper IIRC. I'm sure SMTHGT will fill ya in if you're really interested.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I could tell right away that fencerenu wasn't lowlux. The speech patterns were different. And fencerenu has a better grasp of the English language.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I feel bad about calling him/her out on it, but they did it in EVERY thread, so he looked like it was intentional. Then they kept getting jumped for other stuff, so now he/she has quit again.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

OH MY... and I actually just sat my grand daughter Hannah thats 5 years old and she just looked at PopPops old Fiero... She helps and watches like Ciara whos now almost 15 did then... SmoothGT-II wont take as long. This project has already been shortened. yes Smooth ended up at the crusher, never finished.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Something along the lines of family troubles and car getting taken to the scrapper IIRC. I'm sure SMTHGT will fill ya in if you're really interested.

and what was your username back then..???
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

From the Posting Rules:

Do not start threads about other threads.
So you get in a heated discussion in one of the threads. You get the feeling you are not getting your point across. So you feel the need to start a new thread explaining what you meant in the first thread. Don't. Since there's already a thread on the subject, say it there.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock