RAM LOTUS SHUSH by Car-2-Lo by fencerenu
Started on: 10-07-2010 10:31 PM
Replies: 63
Last post by: GADJet on 10-18-2010 01:51 PM
fencerenu

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap i want those head lights
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

I want it... IN BROWN
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Now that's one tasty chocolate!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
The headlights and flares are bad@$$. OP where are you in NYC?

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 10-07-2010).]

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post
this cool car is in Vancouver
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
What headlights are those?!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
What does it look like without the photoshop?
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I was just gonna ask that. for the most part it looks like the whole car is a Photoshop
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-08-2010).]

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Just my humble opinion, but leave it just like that! I personally like that you can still recognize it as a Fiero, but still have it be heavily modified.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Sure like that front end.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Out of all the cars here on Pennocks, this one is my favorite. Without photoshop of course.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

The photoshop is bogus. Car-lo is not doing this to his car.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I wonder when fencerenu will take out the picture and leave a bunch of garbage in the thread like ALL of the others he has posted. Search his name to see. I'm thinking this is Lowlux.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Its more or less the same thing he did with my IMSA claming it was his and he chop toped it. I mean i'm not the type to go getting all butt hurt over it, I'm always open to idea's even if I'm not going to use them, But its not cool claming someone is doing somthing to there car like that when they actuley arnt doing that. Plus his car is already wide enough without the fender flairs.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-08-2010).]

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
Its a poor photochop anyway.
Many more photochoppers on this site for sure!

Whats with all the "Alters" (peeps using multiple names) and forum arguments on here lately?

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 10-08-2010).]

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Its more or less the same thing he did with my IMSA claming it was his and he chop toped it. I mean i'm not the type to go getting all butt hurt over it, I'm always open to idea's even if I'm not going to use them, But its not cool claming someone is doing somthing to there car like that when they actuley arnt doing that. Plus his car is already wide enough without the fender flairs.

Car-2-Lo made that picture himself and posted it here: http://www.westcoastfieros....?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=34

I did not make it. And I didn't claim it was mine. The owner of the car made that photoshop. Not me.
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fencerenu:

Car-2-Lo made that picture himself and posted it here: http://www.westcoastfieros....?TID=133&PN=1&TPN=34

I did not make it. And I didn't claim it was mine. The owner of the car made that photoshop. Not me.

That link shows exactly where YOU posted the picture on the other forum, not Car-Lo. what are you digging here?

[This message has been edited by Bump (edited 10-08-2010).]

fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

That link shows exactly where YOU posted the picture on the other forum, not Car-Lo. what are you digging here?

I see... His post before my first post was where he posted it first... Looks like he edited it when they started flaming me there because of me editing posts here and deleting my concepts there because i decided that since he and Clynt could so quickly apply my concepts to Clynt's ride in the other thread that my ideas that I haven't seen anywhere could be could be on other people's cars quickly and I would look like a copier rather than an orginator... But I swear Johnny posted that picture first... he made the photoshop. Ask him and then wait for his reply... The brown version was done by somebody here in this forum. Not by me, either. Why is everybody ganging up on me? :-/
PFF
System Bot
fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Look at what pontiackid86 JUST did to me... He made that false claim... He "forgot" this thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/082177-8.html in which I posted a pic of Clynt's car and asked him to chop it like Clynt's, and then I made a photoshop of pontiackid's car and jokingly said "thanks for selling it to me" and then check the times... AFTER that, I posted the joking thread in which I said it was mine... It was all humorous and fun, and now he suddenly remembers it that I photoshopped and claimed it was my car... I just don't get how somebody could be that dishonest with somebody else's reputation... How can you act like that? bums me out that's for sure. :-/
Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
No one is ganging up on you man. We're just all standing around the hole you are digging and asking you: WTF are you doing!?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post
I'm seriously done here. I tried to interact and have some fun with my new project and I got bullied out. I won't be posting on any of these forums at all in the future. I wish you all the best with your projects and in life.

Take care.

:-(
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
love the flairs.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

love the flairs.

Love the drama.
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post

I'm seriously done here. I tried to interact and have some fun with my new project and I got bullied out. I won't be posting on any of these forums at all in the future. I wish you all the best with your projects and in life.

Take care.

Huh... saw another thread that you started then edited every post you had to random crap. What are you twelve? So you got some hate... everybody gets it from time to time. That wasn't even that bad.

I personally like where this design "was" going. If you do decide to keep going, I'd love to see where its going; if not, so long, and thanks for all the fish!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Looks like he edited it when they started flaming me there because of me editing posts here and deleting my concepts there because i decided that since he and Clynt could so quickly apply my concepts to Clynt's ride in the other thread that my ideas that I haven't seen anywhere could be could be on other people's cars quickly and I would look like a copier rather than an orginator...

Oh gawd, this is getting funny.

Look guy, I took those pictures of Clynt and Johnny (Car-2-Lo) you're referring to. (Exoticse had copied and posted them in the choptop thread, but Clynt asked him to delete them.) The whole thing was staged! It was ME who photoshopped Clynt's car so it would look like a fastback. And Clynt just happened to have a roll of that rubber fender flaring material laying around. Give your head a freaking shake man. Do you really think because of YOUR minor suggestions that all of a sudden Clynt would entirely change the focus of his plans for this car which he has been working on for years! The same applies to Johnny. Do you really think his work of art was going to be influenced by a couple pictures you posted? Unbelievable!

You've made such a mess of the forums here and at our club's forum that we are deciding whether or not to vote you off the island. I stuck up for you and suggested we give you a second chance, probably because I felt somewhat responsible for completely sucking you in with those pictures I posted. Don't make me regret that I spoke in your favor.
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post

Take care.

Really, it probably for the best. If you can't handle what people say on the Internet, you really should just step away. It just gets a bit rediculous when you start all these bogus threads; completely unnecessary. Then editing all the posts, it's just clutter.
Lurk for a while and post accordingly. Browsing a forum shouldn't be that hard...

[This message has been edited by aeffertz (edited 10-09-2010).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Aeffertz, I'm curious. Where did you get that quote from Fencerenu from?

I hate to see anyone "bullied", but in this case I suspect 90% of the abuse was imagined and the remaining 10% was probably deserved due to all the trashed threads he created.

Unfortunately, some people are probably better off not attempting to engage in forum banter on the 'net.
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzDirect Link to This Post
5th post above mine.

And I agree with your post 100%.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

5th post above mine.

Oh man, I couldn't see for looking. I figured it must've been from another thread, or even a PM.

Originally posted by aeffertz:

And I agree with your post 100%.

Thanks. I do feel bad for this guy though. The photographs I was mentioning were posted on our club's forum as a joke. They were staged to include all the customizations that Fencerenu had suggested that Clynt should add to his chopper. I had no idea Fencerenu would fall for the gag hook, line, and sinker. And then when he deleted all his posts in our forum because, as it turns out, he was afraid that Clynt was going to implement all these suggestions before he himself could do it... Well, I'm afraid someone has a few issues to resolve.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
OK seriously, this has gone on long enough. He didn't do or say anything wrong actually. What happened was he posted a couple of threads about his interests and the posts were met with less than positive feedback from some jerks on the forum here. He felt bad so he went and edited out all of his comments in the various threads. Then he decided to keep trying and was met once again with negative reactions, including from me. I actually thought he might have been Lowlux because of all of the editing, so I bumped most of the edited threads so people could see it might have been Lowlux. It obviously is NOT.

Now, since then people have actually been saying he SHOULD leave and insulting him on a regular basis. I already apologized to him for what I did and it's time for you guys to grow up and stop this. He didn't really do anything wrong other than not knowing much about this forum or the personality types here. Stop trying to run him off, he has just as much of a right to be here as we do. I went back and re-read what I could on his threads, and he's right he actually didn't instigate much of anything, it was mostly a few jerks that started this whole thing.

You guys seriously get into mob mentality when you smell blood in the water. I think you should stop and think about it for a minute. Again I'm sorry fencerenu for my role in this.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I think most of the forum is tired of these new guys signing up and going crazy with the keyboard creating multiple threads on the same subject. I really could care less about Lotus fender flares on Carlo's photoshopped car. There is a limit that people have to set for what is "considerate" of other people. This forum does not need to be bombarded with multiple threads of the same subject, the same car, and the same idea. If you want a Lotus, go buy one from a dealer or make Carlo an offer for his car and add your fender flares.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Personally, I think most of the forum is tired of these new guys signing up and going crazy with the keyboard creating multiple threads on the same subject. I really could care less about Lotus fender flares on Carlo's photoshopped car. There is a limit that people have to set for what is "considerate" of other people. This forum does not need to be bombarded with multiple threads of the same subject, the same car, and the same idea. If you want a Lotus, go buy one from a dealer or make Carlo an offer for his car and add your fender flares.

I understand that, but there's also a limit on how much irritation someone should show before it becomes harassment. Saying "this has been asked already" or "hey try to limit how many posts you make on a single subject" is one thing, ragging on someone and making them feel like they should quit just because you've been here longer and you've had that conversation before is much worse than what he did IMO. People think that because they've been here longer they have seniority, which is false. Everyone is on equal terms here, and no one has the right to dictate someone else's behavior, especially when they didn't do anything harmful, and I can go through and point out where most of the accuser's actions in one way or another have been inappropriate.

I'm not directing that towards you specifically IMSA, just the mentality in general.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-09-2010).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I opened this thread just to see what it was because the title really made no sense to me. I saw the Photoshop of the car and thought it was kind of cool. A little overdone but something that could be cool if done correctly. I was pretty surprised as I moved down the thread to where it actually ended up. Now I admit I don't read the forum a whole lot anymore and don't know who is pi$$ing people off, but I'm trying to figure out what made people mad in this thread... I don't see where the OP claimed that this was his car, or that the owner of the car was actually going to do this to his car. Is someone mad because someone used their car as a basis for a Photoshop? If that is the case, maybe they shouldn't post their pictures on the internet. I have seen people take a car that was shown at the right angle they needed to show some mod they were thinking of ever since I have been on this forum. I hope I am misreading this and there is some other reason the guy is in trouble. Because that would be childish if that is what this is all about.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Wow. I opened this thread just to see what it was because the title really made no sense to me. I saw the Photoshop of the car and thought it was kind of cool. A little overdone but something that could be cool if done correctly. I was pretty surprised as I moved down the thread to where it actually ended up. Now I admit I don't read the forum a whole lot anymore and don't know who is pi$$ing people off, but I'm trying to figure out what made people mad in this thread... I don't see where the OP claimed that this was his car, or that the owner of the car was actually going to do this to his car. Is someone mad because someone used their car as a basis for a Photoshop? If that is the case, maybe they shouldn't post their pictures on the internet. I have seen people take a car that was shown at the right angle they needed to show some mod they were thinking of ever since I have been on this forum. I hope I am misreading this and there is some other reason the guy is in trouble. Because that would be childish if that is what this is all about.

To be blunt and to the point, he started about 5 threads on Lotus fender flares in a row. It annoyed a group of people and it seems he is a target now.
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhh.... Gotcha! As I said, I don't really read the forum that much. Just from this thread it seemed he was in trouble for using someone's car as a basis for a PS. Glad that is not it.
fencerenu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

To be blunt and to the point, he started about 5 threads on Lotus fender flares in a row. It annoyed a group of people and it seems he is a target now.

I think that the Fender Flares annoyed people who are shills for certain other wide body kits. I'm pretty certain that's the case. And I think shills for a certain style of chop tops don't like Clynt's and Car-2-Lo's chop top pics being posted here.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

I think that the Fender Flares annoyed people who are shills for certain other wide body kits. I'm pretty certain that's the case. And I think shills for a certain style of chop tops don't like Clynt's and Car-2-Lo's chop top pics being posted here.

Come on man, show me one Fiero owner that doesn't look like to look at Car-2-Lo's car. I don't think anybody here doesn't love seeing amazing custom Fieros, and that one is pretty freaking sweet.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock