Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  will these wheels and tires fit my 85 GT chop top widebody project??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

will these wheels and tires fit my 85 GT chop top widebody project?? by fencerenu
Started on: 10-07-2010 11:55 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: mptighe on 10-09-2010 03:05 PM
fencerenu

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fencerenuSend a Private Message to fencerenuDirect Link to This Post
;ajlkfdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
;ajlkfdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[This message has been edited by fencerenu (edited 10-07-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
The ad doesn't say what the bolt pattern is so ?? You can make anything work if you want to, is it worth the money and effort to make them fit. I think it would be best to build your body to match what ever wheels you chose.

------------------

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Is this Lowlux again? All of his posts look like this now. He asks something then goes in and edits it out with garbage. I'm thinking Lowlux.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
bump for recognition
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Why all the letters?
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:
Is this Lowlux again? All of his posts look like this now. He asks something then goes in and edits it out with garbage. I'm thinking Lowlux.

So if I've got this correct,

. . Lowlux = Low Life . ?

~ Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBobo:

So if I've got this correct,

. . Lowlux = Low Life . ?

~ Bob

Kind of, this isn't Lowlux. Lowlux isn't a slang term (well it probably should be now), it was a member's name. They apparently just like to come back under a different name from time to time to stir the pot. I made a mistake by thinking fencerenu was Lowlux. I was wrong.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 10-09-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock