Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Spotted - Yellow Notchie on I-25 S of Denver!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Spotted - Yellow Notchie on I-25 S of Denver! by katatak
Started on: 10-05-2010 07:40 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: starlightcoupe on 10-12-2010 11:13 AM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Was just heading South from Denver to Pueblo and noticed a Yellow Formula or Coupe heading North on I-25 around mile marker 176! Any forum member? It was a very clean looking Fiero. Tried to get a pic but was not quick enough with the camera.

Pat

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Fiero stalker.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Muwaahahaha................................
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
You heading through ALB?
Give me a holler on the talking wires....
I'm in the 4.9 tonight.

------------------
88 GT "The Stray" 4.9L
86 SE ChopTop 4 Speed 3.4 "The Short Bus" SOLD!
07 Solstice GXP 2.0L turbo
08 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Dually.
05 Tahoe on 20's (Kid hauler)

[This message has been edited by Carver1 (edited 10-05-2010).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Aren't you supposed to be working?
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
There is a very nice yellow Formula in Brighton (north of Denver), where I live. Not sure if it's the same car that you saw though.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

You heading through ALB?
Give me a holler on the talking wires....
I'm in the 4.9 tonight.

Stuck in Pueblo for a few days! I'll give you a call tomorrow!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Aren't you supposed to be working?

I am "working"!
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
Pat only "works" during the idle times between Fiero builds.
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I am "working"!

You are taking the requisite union breaks I hope. Call me when you get back to town.
starlightcoupe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
And you passed within seven miles of my house (off mile marker 161) and didn't stop in for coffee? Harumph.

Seriously, if you're in the area for awhile or need help with anything call me at (seven one nine) four eight eight-one nine six eight. I live seven miles east of Monument.
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by starlightcoupe:

And you passed within seven miles of my house (off mile marker 161) and didn't stop in for coffee? Harumph.

Seriously, if you're in the area for awhile or need help with anything call me at (seven one nine) four eight eight-one nine six eight. I live seven miles east of Monument.

Thanks for your number. If I get a chance, I'll give you a call. My son lives in C Springs and I was going to ry and stay in the Springs tomorrow night. Only issue I have is that I have to take my boss to the Denver airport tomorrow afternoon. If I can make it back to the Springs, I'll give you a shout.

Pat

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 10-06-2010).]

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Hope to hear from you. As I said, I live seven miles due east of Monument on Hwy 105--also called Walker Road. Look forward to meeting you if it happens.
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
If I wasn't stuck at work all day I would join the party, especially since I have tried Richards coffee !! MMMmmmmmmmmmm !! We will meet someday Pat !
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Call in sick, Mike. Or disinterested. Wish you could be here and hope Pat makes it as well. I need to be rescued from my insulating project.
DuoCoupes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DuoCoupesSend a Private Message to DuoCoupesDirect Link to This Post

Was just heading South from Denver to Pueblo and noticed a Yellow Formula or Coupe heading North on I-25 around mile marker 176! Any forum member? It was a very clean looking Fiero. Tried to get a pic but was not quick enough with the camera.

Pat

First Post! Thanks for the compliment. Most likely it was me in the 88 Duke Coupe if it was ~ 4pm doing my daily 140 mile round trip commute between Denver metro and the Springs.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DuoCoupes:

First Post! Thanks for the compliment. Most likely it was me in the 88 Duke Coupe if it was ~ 4pm doing my daily 140 mile round trip commute between Denver metro and the Springs.

Yep - sometime around 4pm. Welcome to the madness!

Back in Denver tonight - baby sitting the boss till I take him to the airport at 9:00. Won't be making it back South till my next trip. Just found out that I will be spending a week a month in Pueblo so I'll carve out some time to get together with Starlight and Mike and any other Colorado Fiero owners. I may even drive My Formula up one time.

Pat
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
The yellow coupe you saw probably belongs to one of our club members, Derek Todd. When you see a freeway sign that says Larkspur, you just passed my house.

Robert
DuoCoupes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DuoCoupesSend a Private Message to DuoCoupesDirect Link to This Post

Yep - sometime around 4pm. Welcome to the madness!

Back in Denver tonight - baby sitting the boss till I take him to the airport at 9:00. Won't be making it back South till my next trip. Just found out that I will be spending a week a month in Pueblo so I'll carve out some time to get together with Starlight and Mike and any other Colorado Fiero owners. I may even drive My Formula up one time.

Pat

Good, let me know in advance. I need to meet starlightcoupe, we know rpro and Mike.
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

The yellow coupe you saw probably belongs to one of our club members, Derek Todd. When you see a freeway sign that says Larkspur, you just passed my house.

Robert

I think Derek's Yellow notchie is currently out of commision. I replaced his ball joints and rebuilt his steering rack not long ago. He called me shortly after and said his timing gear went. He might have gotten it fixed by now, but I have not heard from him lately.

Hopefully we can all meet up on a weekend sometime, Maybe Pat will be up this way when Mile High Fieros has a Springs get together !

fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyDirect Link to This Post
There is a yellow coupe that lives in monument, colorado. I see it all the time, my familly tells be a young girl owns its. I personally have never seen this girl. But being a young boy myself I'm highly interested so ill keep my eyes open.
PFF
System Bot
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DuoCoupes:

Good, let me know in advance. I need to meet starlightcoupe, we know rpro and Mike.

And I need to meet DuoCoupes and rpro!

We sold our house and may move seven miles west into Monument. So there will soon be three (?) Fieros tearing up Jackson Creek Parkway.

FieroMatty, I'll look for the girl in the yellow Fiero just for you.

Pat, be sure to let us know when you're here.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock