Started on: 10-04-2010 11:18 AM
Replies: 26
Last post by: RACE on 10-09-2010 01:57 AM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
So we got home from work on Friday to find a nice surprise waiting for us in the house. My wife's new (to her) Fiero is now the proud recipient of Stu's outer dew wipes! Let me tell you, I heard about the quality of these from other individuals on here, but you really cannot appreciate the craftsmanship until you see them in person. They were obviously made from high quality materials, and I would bet money that these will last as long or longer than the OEM wipes. But you don't have to take my word for it, these pictures speak for themselves.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bump

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpClick Here to Email BumpSend a Private Message to BumpDirect Link to This Post
I believe that is what you told me I needed in a previous thread.

What's retail on something of this magnificence?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bump:

I believe that is what you told me I needed in a previous thread.

What's retail on something of this magnificence?

LOL. I remember pointing that out to you. The outer dew wipes are $50 each side, or $100 for both sides and can be ordered on Stu's thread in the Mall:

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043801.html
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaClick Here to Email mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I got a set of his dew wipes on my Fiero, they are awesome!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2010 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
DIY-Stu... A quality individual.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I like them so much, I have them on all my Fieros and keep a spare set in the garage just in case a stray comes along and needs some. Stu is the Dew Wipe King!
THE REAL Fieronut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE REAL FieronutClick Here to Email THE REAL FieronutSend a Private Message to THE REAL FieronutDirect Link to This Post
AND he even told me how to make 'em! I'd STILL buy 'em from HIM! :-)

John

[This message has been edited by THE REAL Fieronut (edited 10-04-2010).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

No question that Stu makes the best dew wipes. My car really needed them too!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Yep, we

STU!!!!!!!!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Heheh I was on the phone with him when he was making them for you. He was kidding me, saying he must have lost his mind, as now he was making stuff for free! I was like what?! and then he explained what he was doing hahaah. He said he wanted to do something for you, for all that you did to get the Tyler Project rolling.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Heheh I was on the phone with him when he was making them for you. He was kidding me, saying he must have lost his mind, as now he was making stuff for free! I was like what?! and then he explained what he was doing hahaah. He said he wanted to do something for you, for all that you did to get the Tyler Project rolling.

I'm going to give him a big ole' sloppy kiss next time I see him. I know Texans are into that sort of thing, since I didn't see any horns on his head. He really is a stand up guy, I message him on Skype sometimes but we usually end up cat and mousing.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceClick Here to Email blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
uhm kay.... all this man love is starting to creep me out.

All right... y'all win. I'll join.

I love DIY-Stuwie 'cuz he's gonna come over and help me time my car... right Stu?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guy's I'm really redfaced. Too much man love going on. John you weren't supposed to let the world know that I Gave that set. John From San Antonio, you did sign that Confidentiality Agreement didn't you, and you Blake... Told you just give me a call, I'll be there Saturday sound fine?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidayClick Here to Email Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

uhm kay.... all this man love is starting to creep me out.

All right... y'all win. I'll join.

I love DIY-Stuwie 'cuz he's gonna come over and help me time my car... right Stu?

Hulki is MINE, stay away from him!

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Yep, we

STU!!!!!!!!

You cheating on me again!!! That Acura was meant for you!
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageClick Here to Email donnie072003Send a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
I can't wait to get get a set of these myself. Mine are terribly bad! Looks like alittle kid with a bunch of teeth missing! lol
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareClick Here to Email MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

SCREW STU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K of course..Stu is someone that will bend over backwards to help you out and give you the shirt of his back(even though you would have to be like 12 to fit in it)..
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
STU...for President....

AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkClick Here to Email AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
SCREW STU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
J/K of course..Stu is someone that will bend over backwards to help you out and give you the shirt of his back(even though you would have to be like 12 to fit in it)..

thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaahha

just kid n... i aint gonna say I love him, cause that weird, and Tom might get jealous (cause im his SPMC)! !!!
But He is a great guy.... and goes above and beyond for his fellow Fiero brothers!!!
AND I do give him pats on the bottom Stu knows what i mean.... dont ya little buddy! hahahahaha

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 10-05-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Bump because I know it makes the Stumeister© (yep, that's right, I copyrighted that name for him) blush.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageClick Here to Email RACESend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Stu has been a good guy to work with during the Geocoin projects. Without a group of solid guys like him it would have never worked. He is one of the group who is willing to purchase something that doesn't currently exist with no payoff for 6 to 8 weeks. I believe that people who are able to trust others are often themselves trustworthy. It is a currency of their lives.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Stu has been a good guy to work with during the Geocoin projects. Without a group of solid guys like him it would have never worked. He is one of the group who is willing to purchase something that doesn't currently exist with no payoff for 6 to 8 weeks. I believe that people who are able to trust others are often themselves trustworthy. It is a currency of their lives.

Except I missed the last batch, which was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

HAHAHA Hulki! Short story Hulki tried to talk me out of a hitch on my project car, but once I showed him why he suddenly stopped.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 10-07-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scClick Here to Email silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Hey wait a minute what about the forum member that makes the felt and mirror tabs for Stuart? Shouldn't he get some credit too?

Rich
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Hey wait a minute what about the forum member that makes the felt and mirror tabs for Stuart? Shouldn't he get some credit too?

Rich

Nah you see how that laser spit on that mirror tab shown above?.... No Just kiddin' you do a great job.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFClick Here to Email Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Rich

Sorry, I was not aware of who did the cuts. We love you too!
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scClick Here to Email silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Nah you see how that laser spit on that mirror tab shown above?.... No Just kiddin' you do a great job.

Somehow I knew you were going to get me on that. I'll have to pay closer attention, never know when my parts are going to get the closeup

Rich

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
No big. You should see the scratches left on them when they're bolted down.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageClick Here to Email RACESend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Except I missed the last batch, which was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Not to worry, in November I am planning on doing another run. if you are interested in more coins you will definately want to be a part of the next project. I have something interesting in mind.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock