Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  It was almost "one of those days" today.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

It was almost "one of those days" today. by CoolBlue87GT
Started on: 10-03-2010 04:32 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Fiero1K on 10-03-2010 08:45 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
It was almost "one of those days" today.

Went to pull my truck out of the garage, cranked it up, pulled half way out of the garage. Saw it was going to be close to the Fiero, so I took the truck key off the key chain, left it running.

Pulled my mothers car down a bit further, and went over to the Fiero, what the ? Where the heck is the door key ? I had the ignition key, I looked and looked, could not figure out where it was.

I searched the truck & mothers car, just could not find it, searched the truck, no luck.

Last time I used it was when leaving work last night, so called work, had the guys take a look where I normally park, they found nothing.

I got the tools needed & broke inside the Formula, looked around, not there. What a mystery. I backed the Fiero up, looked underneath, still missing.

Drove the truck to work, searched the parking lot, retraced my trip home, stopped at the night deposit at the bank.

I gave up, put the truck back into the garage, put the fiero & mothers car back in there normal spaces. I went over and looked on the grass, searching, hoping I'd find it.

After about five minutes, gave that up, turned to walk inside, wait, whats that in the grass, Holy cow, the key !!!! I must have walked over that patch of grass ten times, it finally figured I'd had enough & it showed up, clear as day.

Monday, I'm going to the hardware store, going to have three sets of each key made. - Something I should have done years ago, but never did. Big lesson learn.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:
Monday, I'm going to the hardware store, going to have three sets of each key made. - Something I should have done years ago, but never did. Big lesson learn.

Three more chances to loose the new ones.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
I keep extra door keys for both Fieros on my house key ring. So even if I happen to lock the car keys in the car, I can open it.
Fiero1K

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1KSend a Private Message to Fiero1KDirect Link to This Post
I keep an extra door key in my wallet. I have, to date, used it three times. Three times I would have had to phone home to ask for my backup set.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock