88 Coupe in KC Pick and Pull by indyguy
Started on: 09-25-2010 09:47 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: indyguy on 09-26-2010 02:39 PM
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Was at Pick and Pull KC location there is a complete 88 4 cylinder coupe in the yard minus the front fenders and bumper front brake calipers (were brand new went with me lol). All rear suspension cradle engine etc was still there just thought someone might be interested.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
First glad to see you're alive, second I wish I were there.
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Yea me to lol I had some serious shoulder surgery and was down and out for 6 months getting better now!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Is there any rust on the cradle beside the slight surface rust? What do they charge for a cradle with all the suspension parts?
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Could not really tell they put it out and the rear was on the ground due to some idiot knocking it off the stands. I checked for rust in the trunk and saw very little if any and what I could see from cradle and suspension was not rusty. The car was not a rust bucket by any means. Not sure of price but can check pick and pulls web for pricing.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock