Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone in the market for a GT 12K miles all original?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anyone in the market for a GT 12K miles all original? by pontiackid86
Started on: 09-15-2010 12:03 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 09-17-2010 09:59 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
On my way home from bruce's house today I was on the phone with someone when somthing beautiful hit my eye and hung up the phone. A guy in my area is selling what looks to be a 1987 GT 5 speed 12K original miles That is in imaculate condition. It's quite possabley one of the most beautiful fiero's i'v ever seen, its burgandy over silver with a grey interior. all options except suade and preformance sound The paint is flawless. It really is a time capsule really takes you back to when these cars were new. Only scary thing is he does not have a price listed for it. I have his phone number if anyone is interested. I'll go take pics of it tomorrow. the car is gerogeous.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
As i said pics of the car. I talked to the guy, He dosent want a real outlandish price for it but its a little up there. ($8000 to be exact) but it is in beautiful shape. The car is absolutley flawless from the opaint to the interior to the dew wipes 12K original miles

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
Man, that right there is a great find. This will make someone a nice rig. Nice find bro.

I think your a fiero magnet. Where do you keep finding all this stuff?
You should have offered him $4k and told him thats a steal. Take it or leave it. LOL
Edit for price insertion.

[This message has been edited by GADJet (edited 09-17-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Man, that right there is a great find. This will make someone a nice rig. Nice find bro.

I think your a fiero magnet. Where do you keep finding all this stuff?

Numerous contacts i have around here my friend numerous contacts.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I bet he can count on his fingers & toes how many times it's been outside. 8k sounds just a little high, but hey, 12k miles. Wow.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I bet he can count on his fingers & toes how many times it's been outside. 8k sounds just a little high, but hey, 12k miles. Wow.

I think he might budge a little off that price. He is going through tough times right now like most of us so money does talk. But i do have to admit this is one oe the most beautiful original fiero's i'v ever seen.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
I think he might budge a little off that price. He is going through tough times right now like most of us so money does talk. But i do have to admit this is one oe the most beautiful original fiero's i'v ever seen.

Tell him you need to test drive it. Then come back and offer $4k. I know I would.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
If I am not mistaken, this is the same car that was in the Auto Locator and also at the Freysinger show. If it is, that car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Far left
[

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
The car belongs to Perry Ludwick and it has been for sale for over a year!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

The car belongs to Perry Ludwick and it has been for sale for over a year!

I dunno he claims he hasent had it long.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

Tell him you need to test drive it. Then come back and offer $4k. I know I would.

That is a serious lowball offer that I wouldn't take seriously.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
You have to take into account these pics were taken off my camera phone.. the car is much more beautiful in person.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock