Started on: 09-11-2010 05:42 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Fosgatecavy98 on 09-13-2010 11:59 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Well on this gorgeous sunny day (also sad day in remembernece of 9/11) I decided its time to stop neglecting my 87 of customizing...So heres what i did

I installed the FW lip spoiler.. It was a PITA but i got it on there right
forgive the phone pics

And since I needed a bit more light from my headlights i decided its time to go HID and man do they look nice

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
lookin sweet. I need one of them noses.

------------------
88 GT "The Stray" 4.9L
86 SE ChopTop 4 Speed 3.4 "The Short Bus" SOLD!
07 Solstice GXP 2.0L turbo
08 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Dually.
05 Tahoe on 20's (Kid hauler)

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

lookin sweet. I need one of them noses.

I have no complaints about the fiero wharehouse one but if you want the belt line go for the jimmy S style. I can vouch for the fact that the FW noce can take one hell of a beating though.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Damn, those are bright lights. Hurts my eyes just on my screen
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
You've done a really nice job on that car since I first saw it a few years ago.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Rick. I didn't even know you had a FW trunk lip spoiler.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks good like it should be there from the factory. I like the stock wing from certain angles, but I feel it breaks the flow of the fastbacks longer sail windows. The fiero warehouse one flows out over the rear bumper and help balance out the rear profile.
pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to paint the spoiler like the rest of the car?
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I love that car <3 haha
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
what hid set up did you use?

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.
#12 NYFOC Member
In recent times, the custom aftermarket car/automobile roadwheel has become a status symbol. These wheels are often incorrectly referred to as "rims". The term "rim" is incorrect because the rim is only the outer portion of a wheel (where the tire is mounted )

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
Thats a hot car... Nice job bro.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
The HID's actuley really suck at night... I think its because of the covers over them that intertfeir's with munsons original setup. There a cheap ebay bran but they aqre bright as hell. As for the spoiler.. i'll eventualy get it repainted but it does flow with the car as is. As for the complements. Thanks guys they really mean a lot to me.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-12-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
PK, I freaking hate flush mount headlights but you actually made them look good, damn nice job man. Never seen those mirrors before either, but I like them. I kind of hate all those body mods separately but when they're all together on one car, it changes the look in a good way.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 09-12-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

PK, I freaking hate flush mount headlights but you actually made them look good, damn nice job man. Never seen those mirrors before either, but I like them. I kind of hate all those body mods separately but when they're all together on one car, it changes the look in a good way.

I love the car... Every time i take it out i got someone asking about it... Few people geuss off the bat what it is but always ask "is that a fiero?
" others have no idea what it is... it is a fun car though... cant wait to put somthing bigger in it though.
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
spoiler looks good..

the HID's suck at night because they are supposed to be used in projector housings so the light can be properly 'projected'.

That cannot not be done in those halogen housing because they just scatter the light pattern all over, and is actually illegal that way. Whether or not you will get hassled in unknown, but some cops here in Ohio can be real pricks.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
yay! lets use not DOT approved crap on our car and blind the **** out of other drives while they pass you yay!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
HAte to agree with them PK but those lights are actually more dangerous for you than the other drivers. It only takes one driver to be blinded then migrate into your lane. Go back to pop ups. Then go with the Hella E-code housings and then pick your favorite bulb. I'm running the 80/100W bulbs they are bright as hell when I need them and I have yet to have anyone flash me due to their sharp cut off line.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
I have the same kind of setup, but I smoked the lenses with a lot of clearcoat on the top 2/5 or so. Easy solution, yes, but they're very mild for people in other lanes. Never been flashed once with them. I'm still getting projectors though. Already have the buckets getting made, just have to send the guy the Hella's. Smoking them with clear works well for other drivers and their safety, but not so much for your own lighting purposes.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 09-12-2010).]

Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Like the spoiler. I am in the process of installing mine but i am molding mine into body. your car looks similar to mine ha.
Austin
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Bonded mine on this weekend. before that it was just bolted on. I plan to "glass" it in also

Rob

Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Nice job to say the least. I like the color of the spoiler just the way it is. Complements the tail lights.
PFF
System Bot
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Bonded mine on this weekend. before that it was just bolted on. I plan to "glass" it in also

Rob

Where did you get that scoop from?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock