Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  I might be leaving PFF for a while:( (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
I might be leaving PFF for a while:( by pontiackid86
Started on: 09-06-2010 10:08 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: Hardpact on 09-10-2010 08:59 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
As the title states. Over the past couple months it may not seem like it but i have been a wreck. I'v slowley been becoming a person that I myself cant stand bring around. I'm angry all the time im misrable i dont see happiness in anything anymore. It has gotten progressiveley worse over the past week with my dad being in the hospital and dealing with my extremeley difficult grandmother. I go to sleep with migranins every night and go to bed at night hateing everything and thats if i can get to sleep.. This is part of the reason I dont have a job right now. I want to open my own business but things have been put on hold because of recent events in my family. I have really turned into a person that is misrable 24/7 The only thing that I can find that makes me happy and I see my old self again is in working on my cars. It seems to be the only thing that has kept me from losing my mind. The last time i really felt a sence of acomblishment and enjoyment was when i helped out with the tyler project. The forum was another thing i enjoted at one time and beleave me I consider 99% of you my friends. Its a certan few that over the past few months have made being a fiero owner and hobbyist to me very saddening and disapointing and normaly i dont like to put names out there but it needs to be said Back On Holiday turboguy327 JMbishop HI-TECH. To the previousley listed, Thank you for making the one thing in my life that i really found enjoyment in misrable like everything else. I'll be keeping my fiero's because they seem to be the only thing right now that i find to be an escape from everything. I'll still check my PM's and I'll be in and out of the tech area. I'm not gone for good but I need to find my old self before I can share my enjoyment of fiero's again. Again im not gone for good.just for right now it might be better that i just keep to myself. If i find this to be the best way to go I'll miss you all while I'm gone. I want to stay but asI said a certan few individuals have made fiero ownership not as fun for me as it was when i got into the hobby.

You dont need to worry about me hurting myself i dont need a shrink or anything nor am I going to do anything to hurt myself. Its like i said i have just found myself in a deep pit of misrable that i cant seem to pull myself out of.

Im just in the thinking proccess of this im really confused with other things as well. If i stop posting you can follow my IMSA's build on this site
http://www.tristatetuners.c...wthread.php?t=102493

This is the thread that explaines why i'm feeling the way I do about the forum . Refer to the last few pages.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000134-8.html

If i go i'll miss you guys. I see most of you as my friends but i feel like i'v been made to much of a joke of on this forum to keep going with it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-06-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Rick i have pm;d you my number, text an east coast brother Sui Put?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Bah, suck it up ya nancy
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Bah, suck it up ya nancy

Look at that. Even Xerces is stayin positive here (no offense Xerces) Please dont go! I've been Fiero-less for a month or so now, and even I've stuck around! I check this forum more than I check my Volkswagen forum!...mainly because that one sucks... But please just stay
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Whaa.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Btw, I tried this little stunt that you're trying, and it lasted all of a week and a half You cant stay away from this place! Its a curse you have to live with!!!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081956.html
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Positive? Who said I was being positive?!?

In all seriousness though. Man up Rick. Its life. It sucks. Deal with it. Your situation is no worse than mine (and is actually quite better). But you don't see me running away and hiding from it. Sure, I've done it in the past, but it never solves anything.

Adapt and improve.

3 days tops...

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-06-2010).]

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

3 days tops...

I dont know about that. I went back and found my last post before I left was on 7/23. I came back on 7/27
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
bye
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Well the first thing is you need to make this decision away from your computer. I read the other thread, and yeah it's pretty messed up. You don't kill the one thing that you have to get you through the other stuff though. It will only get worse if you do. Go do something reality-based for a while. Go camping, hiking, or something you enjoy. Even though you and I are quite different, I am glad you're here and enjoy reading about your adventures. Good luck either way, you can PM me if you want to vent.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

Take it easy and rest a bit. If you go don't forget there are people here who do like you. Keep us in mind and drop us a line every now and then letting us know your okay.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
In all due honesty, I think the situation with Rick's dad and his heart surgery is taking a serious toll on him. Normally he is pretty good about dishing out the verbal abuse as well as taking it but he may be overwhelmed right now. Take some time off we'll see you after your dad recovers.

Adam
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

bye

Dick.

Edit: But really, its people like you that make me hate my VW forum. This forum is supposed to have the nicest people on the web. So please, either grow up and apologize for being an absolute jerk, or just leave. No one wants negativity on this site.

[This message has been edited by grkboy707 (edited 09-06-2010).]

Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
My son and I met PK at Carlisle and was extremely nice pleasant guy. Anyone going thru was he is deserves our support.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Man if you let people over th internet suck you down the real world is goin to kill you when you really haveb to take it on. Your young and dumb you should be having a care free life right now......
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
Don't let a handful of tool-bags chase you away. They are no better. Just be the bigger man, ignore them, and keep doing what you're doing. You are in no way required to live up to their expectations. In my opinion, the respect of people like that, isn't respect worth having.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

In all due honesty, I think the situation with Rick's dad and his heart surgery is taking a serious toll on him. Normally he is pretty good about dishing out the verbal abuse as well as taking it but he may be overwhelmed right now. Take some time off we'll see you after your dad recovers.

Adam

+1

I don't know Rick, nor do I post much on anything he does, but if I was known the way he is, I would want people to know why I wasn't around when I just up and disappeared. If my dad had just gone through stuff like that... I may have just packed it up for a while and only those that know me personally would know anything about it...

Take your time Rick and sort your life out.
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post
"Have you shown yourself discouraged in the day of distress? Your power will be scanty." Proverbs 24:10
This are the words of the wisest man on earth of its time; King Salomon. If you keep acting the way you've been acting you will not be of any help to others or yourself. It is human to feel discouraged but you have a family in this forum, and they care for your. Some have good things to say about you which leads me to believe you have a great personality. All of us have to go through difficult times sometimes but it makes a difference how you look at a problem. Can you fix this problem if you don't get a job, leave the forum , leave your projects and just give up? Can you fix the problem by keeping your spirit up and trying to keep a positive attitude? No, none of the two will fix the problem but if you opt for the 2nd you can help yourself and the situation.

Be strong my friend.

Rei Moloon
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintDirect Link to This Post
Everybody goes through rough times, its how you deal with then that determines what kind of a man you are. Be positive, do what you can and dont let the small stuff get you down. Come back Stronger. Good luck.
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post

Topic: I might be leaving PFF for a while

Thats like lindsay lohan saying she is going to stay sober for awhile.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

As the title states. Over the past couple months it may not seem like it but i have been a wreck. I'v slowley been becoming a person that I myself cant stand bring around. I'm angry all the time im misrable i dont see happiness in anything anymore. It has gotten progressiveley worse over the past week with my dad being in the hospital and dealing with my extremeley difficult grandmother. I go to sleep with migranins every night and go to bed at night hateing everything and thats if i can get to sleep.. This is part of the reason I dont have a job right now. I want to open my own business but things have been put on hold because of recent events in my family. I have really turned into a person that is misrable 24/7 The only thing that I can find that makes me happy and I see my old self again is in working on my cars. It seems to be the only thing that has kept me from losing my mind. The last time i really felt a sence of acomblishment and enjoyment was when i helped out with the tyler project. The forum was another thing i enjoted at one time and beleave me I consider 99% of you my friends. Its a certan few that over the past few months have made being a fiero owner and hobbyist to me very saddening and disapointing and normaly i dont like to put names out there but it needs to be said Back On Holiday turboguy327 JMbishop HI-TECH. To the previousley listed, Thank you for making the one thing in my life that i really found enjoyment in misrable like everything else. I'll be keeping my fiero's because they seem to be the only thing right now that i find to be an escape from everything. I'll still check my PM's and I'll be in and out of the tech area. I'm not gone for good but I need to find my old self before I can share my enjoyment of fiero's again. Again im not gone for good.just for right now it might be better that i just keep to myself. If i find this to be the best way to go I'll miss you all while I'm gone. I want to stay but asI said a certan few individuals have made fiero ownership not as fun for me as it was when i got into the hobby.

You dont need to worry about me hurting myself i dont need a shrink or anything nor am I going to do anything to hurt myself. Its like i said i have just found myself in a deep pit of misrable that i cant seem to pull myself out of.

This is the thread that explaines why i'm feeling the way I do about the forum . Refer to the last few pages.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000134-8.html

Actually glad to see you growing up and owning up to your severe attitude problem, sorry it was blunt and not sugar coated. Also the thread actually starts here at page 6 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/000134-6.html#p209 and not page 8 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000134-8.html , but nonetheless you do need to talk to a shrink, migraines and trouble sleeping, and your medical condition that your father said you had when I met you, (similar to your brothers) if you do nothing about it, you will never get better and end up off'n yourself and upsetting the ones you care about, you and your father should make a deal, you help him with his heart conditon, while he helps you with psychology issues.
Now, I'm serious about this and again... I am concerned for your well being, step up to the plate and dont make this another hate thread.

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
but nonetheless you do need to talk to a shrink, migraines and trouble sleeping, and your medical condition that your father said you had when I met you, (similar to your brothers) if you do nothing about it, you will never get better and end up off'n yourself and upsetting the ones you care about, you and your father should make a deal, you help him with his heart conditon, while he helps you with psychology issues.

THIS was way out of line. Do you not know what boundaries are? Leave his family out of your hateful posts, and telling him he's going to off himself if he doesn't get help? Practice what you preach, since you OBVIOUSLY have a need to dig at him to make yourself feel better for some unknown issue. Seriously, what you're doing IS harassment, just leave him be and stop needing to have the last word. God you have kids? I hope you don't treat them with this same approach you're giving him. Yeah you act REAL concerned about him here. I hope you notice that your bar has been changing color. No mature adult thinks this is appropriate.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Actually glad to see you growing up and owning up to your severe attitude problem, sorry it was blunt and not sugar coated. Also the thread actually starts here at page 6 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/000134-6.html#p209 and not page 8 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...8/HTML/000134-8.html , but nonetheless you do need to talk to a shrink, migraines and trouble sleeping, and your medical condition that your father said you had when I met you, (similar to your brothers) if you do nothing about it, you will never get better and end up off'n yourself and upsetting the ones you care about, you and your father should make a deal, you help him with his heart conditon, while he helps you with psychology issues.
Now, I'm serious about this and again... I am concerned for your well being, step up to the plate and dont make this another hate thread.

This is where I need to step back in... I'm not going to have you try and make me look like a total mental case while I'm out, I dont have any mental problems. My dad never said to you that i had a mental problem, He said i had a problem with orginization not with my head. if you want to call a small case of ADD when i was younger a mental problem than yea I had one. All of these problems are stress induced not mentaly induced (meabning once i find a way to cope with it i'll be able to recover from it.) My brother has a chemical inbalance in his head where it makes him a genius (my brother can figure out nucler scince equations) but it also messes up his socal skills. I'm just naturley stressed out and really pissed off, 1 because i was recentley stabbed in the back, 2 my father is not doing well, 3 im fed up with my grandma 4, I'm at the point where i wake up not seeing it as a new day but cant wait till its over. I dont need to talk to a shrink. My mom tried putting me through a shrink when i was younger and you can ask him what happend. I dont have any mental instability's. My well being is just fine im just having a hard time coping with the stress that my father is going in for heart surgery. Me and my brother are both scared we both have diffrent ways of handeling it. He keeps it all in. I get stressed and angry and the last thing I needed was you starting a rant about my life and aspects you have little to no knowlege about. It was seriousley uncalled for and had no business being brought up on a public forum unprovoked and unwelcomed.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-07-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Rick, chill out killer

I know Andrew pretty well. He didn't mean anything bad by his post. That was his way of saying good luck. No need to get uptight about it and get your panties in a wad. Same goes for anyone else who posted in regards to BoH's post.

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-07-2010).]

Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

I understand you're having a rough time in your personal life, and I wish your Dad all the very best and hope for a speedy recovery. Families can be difficult, especially when there is the stress of someone being seriously ill - it affects everyone. As you say, different people deal with problems in life differently, which can all add to the problem.

The main reason certain people tend to make negative comments and wind you up on here has to do with your early posts - some people have a hard time changing their initial opinions of people, and identify targets to make themselves feel better. That's not your problem, its theirs.

It would be a shame not to see your posts on here, I for one find you to be quite amusing and for the most part your (relatively more recent) posts are well thought out and reasoned, and I have no issue with you at all, quite the opposite.

I personally have issues with some of the idiots on here who would do a lot better to keep their pointless comments to themselves and stay out of threads where they have nothing positive or constructive to add. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but if their opinion serves no-one but their own ego, there's another place for them (RFT)

Whilst there will be a number of people who will have read your post and decided the only reason you are posting is to get some attention and sympathy, some times thats helpful - Ignore those who would do you down and do what YOU need to do.

Chin up mate, and if you want to get in touch, feel free to drop me a PM or find me on facebook (Gordon Bolton, Manchester UK)

Gord.
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
As a man once said" Cheer up, Things could be worst, So I cheer up, And sure enough things got worst
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
We're pulling for you, RIck - Do what you have to do, and we'll see you on the other side. PFF is fun, but it's not life. Spend some time figuring out just exactly what you want and need to do, then figure out the FIRST step on how to get there, and take it. Start moving toward it. Dont overwhelm yourself by thinking you need to get down the whole track on the first chug.

I'm praying for you and your Dad, with confidence that things are going to work out for your family.

Cheers,
Rich
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

"Have you shown yourself discouraged in the day of distress? Your power will be scanty." Proverbs 24:10
This are the words of the wisest man on earth of its time; King Salomon. If you keep acting the way you've been acting you will not be of any help to others or yourself. It is human to feel discouraged but you have a family in this forum, and they care for your. Some have good things to say about you which leads me to believe you have a great personality. All of us have to go through difficult times sometimes but it makes a difference how you look at a problem. Can you fix this problem if you don't get a job, leave the forum , leave your projects and just give up? Can you fix the problem by keeping your spirit up and trying to keep a positive attitude? No, none of the two will fix the problem but if you opt for the 2nd you can help yourself and the situation.

Be strong my friend.

Rei Moloon

+1

I dont know you or anything that happened. Good luck and I hope you and your family gets better soon.

It never ceases to amaze me how things like this can come between people over the love of a common interest. BTW my dad can beat up your dad.. :-P

Dan \m/ \m/

[This message has been edited by Midnight (edited 09-07-2010).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Rick. Hang in there buddy. Life is not easy but no one promised us that it would be. Lost my mom, stepdad and first wife in a period of four years so I've taken my lumps.
Having met you and your dad, I would like to extend my prayers and sincerest wishes for your dad to have a complete recovery.
As for the bullying and trash talk about you on some threads just ignore it. Its just not worth the hassle responding to these things. When someone makes bad comments about me, I consider it an honor and a privilidge to be insulted by these people. Look at my rating bar-not everyone likes me but so what. I've got more important things to worry about that who likes me. If they do great and if not great.
I do not profess to know whats best for you but there is a saying that if you want to know yourself you must first get to know the Lord. I finally did this later in my life and wish that I had turned to Christ sooner. In this cold, turbulent and cruel world, faith has brought loads of peace, tranquility and happiness into my life.
As for the migraines I suffer with them as well. Try to remain positve and relax. My neurologist has sent me for massage therapy and it really works wonders. You can also get a medication called Imitrex that will relieve the pain.
Lastly if all goes well with your dad, try to make the Fiero NW NJ cruise on 9/18. It should be a relaxing and fun day and remember many in the Fiero community will be here for you. Please don't sit at home and sulk. When you are in the dumps you need friends and family around you.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-07-2010).]

Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I do not profess to know whats best for you but there is a saying that if you want to know yourself you must first get to know the Lord. I finally did this later in my life and wish that I had turned to Christ sooner. In this cold, turbulent and cruel world, faith has brought loads of peace, tranquility and happiness into my life.

Aint that the truth.. now I play in a worship band... \m/
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Rick, chill out killer

I know Andrew pretty well. He didn't mean anything bad by his post. That was his way of saying good luck. No need to get uptight about it and get your panties in a wad. Same goes for anyone else who posted in regards to BoH's post.

Defending the guy's behavior isn't helping either. He keeps airing Rick's family's laundry which is not appropriate regardless of his intentions. That's IF he's even doing it without malicious intent, which he clearly IS trying to hurt Rick with his words. If he wasn't he would do this in PM's and with a more mature approach. You're basically doing the same thing, so go ahead and roll your eyes and make fun of Rick while you try to tell him not to get upset, that will surely help. Here's some advice, leave Rick alone since you made it clear that you don't care for him or how he reacts to things in the other thread. Quit making posts that he'll react to, take your own advice, and grow up some. From what I can see, it's not in his best interest to associate with you guys anyway, as you're definitely not friend material.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-07-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Keep strong!! And good luck!

Vince
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Rick, I have PM'ed you my # before. If you ever want to talk about shat storms, then hit me up. I have had some major ones blow through my life, and there is always a way to better one's situation.

Tony
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Defending the guy's behavior isn't helping either. He keeps airing Rick's family's laundry which is not appropriate regardless of his intentions. That's IF he's even doing it without malicious intent, which he clearly IS trying to hurt Rick with his words. If he wasn't he would do this in PM's and with a more mature approach. You're basically doing the same thing, so go ahead and roll your eyes and make fun of Rick while you try to tell him not to get upset, that will surely help. Here's some advice, leave Rick alone since you made it clear that you don't care for him or how he reacts to things in the other thread. Quit making posts that he'll react to, take your own advice, and grow up some. From what I can see, it's not in his best interest to associate with you guys anyway, as you're definitely not friend material.

Huh? How am I now the bad guy in this? I'm confused...

Nevermind, I don't want to know. Just go on thinking what you want.. Not like anything I say will change your mind. Fact of the matter is, I know Rick much better than you do. And I know Andrew much better than you do. I'd consider both of them "friends". How have I shown that I don't care for him or how he reacts? I have no idea where you got that notion from...And how is my telling him to calm down and not get so uptight over things making fun of him?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 09-07-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Do what you gotta do.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Remember Xerces... people on the Internet know better about this than the people living in the real situation...

This whole ordeal would have died long ago, if people had just ignored the threads to begin with, but if you look at the view count, it seems to me that people actually enjoy reading this self destructive crap. Especially all those from the opposite side of the country who think they know exactly what is going on.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I personally think the forum could do without all the drama.

But whatever. Carry on.
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I personally think the forum could do without all the drama.

But whatever. Carry on.

X2. All I'm gonna really say in this matter.

Cody
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
You average nearly 15 posts a day on this forum. Who knows how many on others. I'd be depressed too.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Whenever I get depressed or pissed off, I try to distance myself from the situation as best I can - in order to look at things subjectively.

I'm doing that right now: between work, college, family, and the significant other; I'm pretty burned out right now. There's always a better option than doing nothing
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock