Started on: 09-02-2010 04:55 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: uhlanstan on 09-02-2010 11:58 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2010 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..Yes its time again,, they are comming in wagons,,buggys ,pickemup trucks & supersleek Fiero,s ..keep calm& dry,keep calm!! tonight is Central florida Fiero Club meeting ,,many of the local bonvivants,raconteurs ,scamartist ,not to mention young Fiero owners who have life advise for those who choose a life of not working,yet need a steady income ,,I am unsure if local girls reform school will attend ,,these are young ladies who having done thier time are prereleased to become use to society again,, be fore warned these girls like older men with a few bucks ,,& have not had a date or a man in years ,,use caution...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
?
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeDirect Link to This Post
wow thats hard to read.
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

..Yes its time again,, they are comming in wagons,,buggys ,pickemup trucks & supersleek Fiero,s ..keep calm& dry,keep calm!! tonight is Central florida Fiero Club meeting ,,many of the local bonvivants,raconteurs ,scamartist ,not to mention young Fiero owners who have life advise for those who choose a life of not working,yet need a steady income ,,I am unsure if local girls reform school will attend ,,these are young ladies who having done thier time are prereleased to become use to society again,, be fore warned these girls like older men with a few bucks ,,& have not had a date or a man in years ,,use caution...

Translation:

There's a Central Florida Fiero Club Meeting show tonight. And attractive women are attractive.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
For those of us, who would like to attend but not able...

Pics Please?

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Please consult central florida fiero meeting ,,,by exotice,, it is on this page.. sept 2/3 ,,2010,,
..Photos and brief description of when the Fiero elite meet,,reform school girls no show ,, however, a few attractive female school teachers in attendance ..

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 09-03-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock