Started on: 08-28-2010 05:04 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Australian on 08-28-2010 11:40 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
On eBay... "Got married, wife says has to go!!!!"

Now while I can see a "new wife" wanting a problematic car gone,
this can be kept in a shoebox in the closet!!! What's HER beef with it???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...VIP:watchlink:top:en

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-28-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand why men put up with being told what they can have. I make it perfectly clear from day 1, the first time you ***** about any of my things, you are gone. I dont drink therefore I don't do the bar scene, I don't do drugs, and i'm not a criminal. If my "things" bother you, cya!!!

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

"Got married, wife says has to go!!!!"

This is laughable. Since when have we become slaves and are required to take orders? No f*ckin way would I ever allow this in my marriage. Men need to have a backbone and be strict, otherwise just go out wear a dress and put lipstick on.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:
I dont drink therefore I don't do the bar scene, I don't do drugs, and i'm not a criminal. If my "things" bother you, cya!!!

That's kind of my mentality behind things. If what I'm doing is not bad and I'm a good person then I can enjoy my hobbies and habits.

Besides, Fiero hobby is enough of a drug anyway it can almost make you feel criminal sometimes...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
It's WORSE than I thought. Googled ""wife says it's gotta go" (in quotes). Pages and pages of stuff.

http://www.google.ca/search...N5TNqCLYuCsQP8tJztCg

Now, lots of this IS junk and I can see why "the wife" wants it gone.
But still don't see what's wrong with the R/C Fiero in my original post.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-28-2010).]

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
She's telling him he has to get rid of a R/C car??? I think the term for that is P**** Whipped!

Maybe we should forward this thread to him...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081939.html

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 08-28-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I don't understand why men put up with being told what they can have. I make it perfectly clear from day 1, the first time you ***** about any of my things, you are gone. I dont drink therefore I don't do the bar scene, I don't do drugs, and i'm not a criminal. If my "things" bother you, cya!!!

Words i live by. My ex gave me a choice between her and my 1st 86...... She took the bus home from that date.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-28-2010).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand why men put up with being told what they can have.

Because they have the vagina. Just a thought.

Jim
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Words i live by. My ex gave me a choice between her and my 1st 86...... She took the bus home from that date.

Given your luck with Fieros, did you ride home on the same bus? j/k Sorry couldn't resist. .....Jeff
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Because they have the vagina. Just a thought.

Jim

Very powerful and mystical piece of hardware, this vagina is.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Given your luck with Fieros, did you ride home on the same bus? j/k Sorry couldn't resist. .....Jeff

Lol no no that was when that 86 liked me.

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Very powerful and mystical piece of hardware, this vagina is.

In the immortal words of Woody Allen, "Don't knock self-abuse....at least it's sex with someone you love!"
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
LOL that's another marrige that will end badly!!!

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
When you get to my age, the Vagina holds far less power than it once did (my cars mean more to me now). My wife knows better than to give me an ultamatum - Don't let the door hit you in the Butt!

This brings more wood these days!
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post
So, is anyone going to buy the remote controlled Fiero?

P.S.: Cliff, as I was typing I noticed that the spell check doesn't recognize the word Fiero! That's just wrong.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
It could just be a selling ploy to help him sell it.

I use my daughter all the time... truth is though, that's what got me in the selling mood. I personally wanted to be more responsible. I had WAAY too many cars (9 and a golf cart) and waaay too many video games. As my daughter was soon to be born, I got into a phase and wanted to clear out all the crap that I didn't need.

I sold some cars I really really liked... but I had neither the room (really), and what ended up happening is that all my cars started to get neglected.

I ended up selling my 1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme... loved that car. I sold my 2006 Pontiac Solstice and traded it in for a paid for 2002 Explorer Sport. I sold my wife's 2004 VW Beetle for a slightly used 2008 Jeep Patriot Limited. I sold my 1981 Pontiac TransAm WS6, I sold my 84 Fiero, and then finally... what REALLY killed me, I sold my 1984 Porsche 944. I had JUST gotten through COMPLETELY rebuilding the entire damned car. Gutted and stripped the entire interior, all new parts, new suspension, new brakes, new fuel system, went through the whole engine, but kept the block together. New gauges, buttons, switches, glass, weatherstripping, speakers, stereo, blah blah...

Oh man, I loved that car, it sounded AWESOME, drove like a dream, and handled like a dream too. Here's pictures of the entire rebuild: http://www.pontiacperforman...car84Porsche944.html

Gotta be honest with you, I don't really miss my Pontiac Solstice so much... I think I was kind of over that whole thing.

I actually like my 2-door Explorer better than I do my Solstice! haha...

Of course, I kept my 87 Pontiac Fiero. That was my first car, and I'll never sell it. I mean... I shed a lot of cars, but other than my wife's Jeep Patriot and my Explorer Sport, we still have three other cars. I have my grandfather's 2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX (w/ 47k original miles... immaculate, and fast as balls). My 1973 Volkswagen Bus, and my 87 Pontiac Fiero.

I've been selling ALL my video games... I don't even play them anyway (haven't played a game in like almost 6 years).

Thing is, I had started going back to school, and with my daughter now, all I can handle is a couple of cars. I feel much more relieved.

Want to know what my wife said???

"You shouldn't have sold that Porsche..."

Never did she make one comment about asking me to get rid of stuff. Funny thing is, on our second date, like 10 years ago... some of her friends came up to her at the party we were at and they were asking what I do, what my hobbies are. She told them "He likes to work on cars..." One of the girls told her... "Oh, you've GOT to get him out of that, it's expensive and it takes up too much time. I knew this one guy... blah blah blah"

My wife said to her "Why would I want to make him stop? If it makes him happy..."

Anyway, I think a lot of these guys just use this as an excuse.

On all the video game auctions when I'm selling my crap, I put... "New daughter, have to get rid of stuff I absolutely don't need."

My daughter never told me that I have to get rid of anything... but I put that there because it's more or less the reason I've set for myself.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashDirect Link to This Post
He implies he is recently married, so she is setting the ground rules and I predict this guy will soon be miserable, the new wife will be gone....and so will the RC Fiero! It's bad enough for a guy to get pushed around...but why but your business in the street? I'm the guy that quoted "Happy Wife = Happy Life" in another thread, but this is beyond all reasonableness. And yes, Im bidding!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
What is this "vagina" thing that you speak of? I am confused?!

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Vagina is EASY to get. The love and support of a good woman is a whole different story. To this day, I have never met a vagina soooooooo awsome, it's owner could ever "make" me sell off something I want.

I guess i'm lucky to have found a loving supporting girl. She has never once forbid me to do or buy anything, let alone tell me to get rid of something. We have been dating and living together for 5 years now.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
When I met Lisa, within a month the question came up, honey which would you choose your car or me. I said honey, I love you and you mean more to me than my car, but if you ever tried to make me choose, you would be the one on the porch. Because any woman that tries to get her man to give on the one other thing in the world he loves. Must not love him in the right sort of way.

She accepted that answer and let me keep my Fiero's plus we bought 2 more Fiero's for me, and bought her a SBC V8 5spd Fiero and a V6 Auto Fiero for her as a daily driver that she got painted red with yellow racing stripes. She shows it at least a couple shows a year, and when we have the time and finances, she takes it to the drag track and plays.

I think she kinda decided if you can't beat em join em. Her name on here is now Fiero Chick. She does not post much as we does not have much time anymore, because.................

We did just have a daughter, and she is 10 months old. So we had to buy a "family vehicle" Only rules were it A had to be a Chevy and B. if it was an SUV it had to be small (5 seat max) and must be 4wd. Also HAD to be powered by a 4.3 V6. We ended up on a nice 96 Chevy Blazer 4wd. So between the 2 1/2 of us, we now have 6 cars.

I am so thankful for her loving Fiero's. It makes the hobby so much easier.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Love starts when you sink in her arms.......and ends with your arms in her sink.
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Now he can use the money for some tampons.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock