Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central Florida Fieros August Meeting (pics)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Central Florida Fieros August Meeting (pics) by exoticse
Started on: 08-24-2010 02:59 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 08-27-2010 05:30 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

The star of this month's meeting was a member's brand new Cadillac Northstar swap

This guy is a genius when it comes to mechanicals, he completed this swap from start to finish in less than one Week !!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

New member Pedro's red beauty.

showing off his newly installed mustang scoop.

Dirty Harry's supercharged GT

All that is left for this sweet custom is the new Amida nose (under construction), the new 355 rear from whodeanie, and some custom paint. Going to look killer !

notice the top on the northstar car ?

i am told that the pooch that decided to munch on the front nose uh,..er,...um has found a new home.

subtle hood vent

kaminari rockers

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-24-2010).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I didn't get to check out the Northstar Fiero. I saw him driving away as I was pulling into the parking lot. It's too bad, because I asked him to bring it when we were talking at the drag strip a few weeks ago, so I could see it. Oh well.

The deck scoop on Pedro's car turned out really well. I remember it needed a bit of work. But now it's good 2 go!

I'd also like to thank Harry for donating a few parts for the Freak.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I absolutely LOVE the way that Dirty Harry's car sits! If it were up to me, I would leave it alone. But, that is the joy of owning your own car. You can do whatever you want to it.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania: I absolutely LOVE the way that Dirty Harry's car sits!

It has a pretty sweet suspension setup, too... front/rear coilovers, 13" brakes with 2-piece rotors, tubular control arms, and the Held bump-steer kit in the rear.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Where do you guys meet down there in florida? We used to live in The St. Lucie area and I grew up in West Palm beach florida before that. We are seriously considering getting back down there to friends and family as soon as possible. It is nice to see that my fiero will not be lonely.... Nice cars and a nice group you seem to have there... peace

Pete

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Where do you guys meet down there in florida? We used to live in The St. Lucie area and I grew up in West Palm beach florida before that. We are seriously considering getting back down there to friends and family as soon as possible. It is nice to see that my fiero will not be lonely.... Nice cars and a nice group you seem to have there... peace

Pete

Pete we would love to add you to the group. We actually have a very large club, with quite a few members cars are either under repair, getting swaps, paint, body mods, or something else that keeps them on the sideline.

We meet the first thursday of every month. Just one of the coolest group of car guys out there. I think i can speak for the whole group when i say we all really look forward to the meetings every month and just have a great time hanging out, sharing our toys, and talking fieros.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
...and eating pizza. Anthonys has some pretty good pizza.
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
The guy with the northstar engine Fiero he is a really genius, the best of the best, he's my brother and I miss him so much I love you bro!!!!

[This message has been edited by elitopr (edited 08-26-2010).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2010 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
LETS HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT NEXT WEEK ,,THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 2,CANCELTHE APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOMINATRIX,PUT DOWN THE TV REMOTE THROW AWAY THE CELL PHONE AND TALK FIERO WITH OTHER OWNERS AND ENTHUSIAST,,

Yes we do have a few wierdo,eccentric,& recent escapees,,However I can not gurantee they will attend ..last meeting the Swedish Bikini team did not show up ,but you never know..No matter how wierd or strange your appearence ,it is possible you may find acceptance at the elite of Fiero clubs ,,Central florida Fiero..
Possible some of the older 18 year girls from the local reform school may come by,,they will be released soon ,so attending the fiero club meeting helps to reajust them to society,, after a year or 2 in the GIRLS reform school they may be lonely or have NEEDS , so avoid them..

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 08-27-2010).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2010 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

LETS HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT NEXT WEEK ,,THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 2,CANCELTHE APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOMINATRIX,PUT DOWN THE TV REMOTE THROW AWAY THE CELL PHONE AND TALK FIERO WITH OTHER OWNERS AND ENTHUSIAST,,

I have to get up at 5:00 am for work, it kind of puts a damper on the late nights during the week.
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock