Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero's spotted in Atlantic Canada, anyone here?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fiero's spotted in Atlantic Canada, anyone here? by FieroMontreal
Started on: 08-22-2010 07:37 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierogt28 on 08-23-2010 08:36 PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from a 1 week trip thru atlantic Canada and spotted 5 Fiero's! 4 were in New Brunswick and 1 in Nova Scotia none in PEI .
I got 4 of them on photo however I missed one since my girlfriend didn't want to me pull another uturn since we were late getting to kiboujouack national park in New Brunswick.

Anyone from the forums?

2 Fiero's at a local shop, looks like the yellow one is getting a motor swap/replaced as the cradle was out!

Then I saw a white bumperpad coupe in a driveway with longrass around it... missed the pictures on this one

Spotted this one on the side of the road heading towards the PEI ferry. I had to go back and go see the car as it was just so nice. I sware this fiero is very clean! looks like a V6 SE automatic and it looks brand new in and out. Owner wants $5500. The pictures do not do the car justice.

Finally, spotted this black GT in Halifax, NS.
It also had clear rear taillights.

I spotted more Fiero's then Solstice's or Sky's. I was very surprised and happy to see so many fiero's!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Canadians
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
I believe I saw the same gold one on my way to the PEI ferry a couple weeks ago too. I'm from the Annapolis Valley (about 1.5 hours from Halifax) but haven't seen the last one you posted with the wing. If you'd have driven up through the Valley, you could've seen Bamman's 4.9 Caddy swap, another friend of mine's '88 GT, and my collection of a ground-up restored '86 GT fastback, a Ferrari 308 GTS replica with 5.0L TPI, and my latest project, an F355 with a Northstar and F40 six speed. I've started a build thread in the construction zone on it. Next time you're in the neighborhood, send me a PM!
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post
That Gold SE is from Moncton, NB. Some old guy owns it and has been for sale for quite some time. Its been winter driven.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock