Started on: 08-17-2010 11:36 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: jetman on 08-21-2010 10:50 PM
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
I saw a few Fieros tonight cruising around on Saginaw Street, wondering if you guys are members of this forum? I might head to Woodward tomorrow or some other time this week. Maybe we can get a group together to cruise.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
a_bartle

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleClick Here to Email a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to the cruise between Grand Blanc and Flint tonight with a bud (he has a fiero as well, but he's also got several classic cars so I'm not sure what he's driving tonight, lol). Not sure what time or many details, I'm just following, lol. Hope to see lots of Fieros....
turbotoad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadDirect Link to This Post
I was out cruising the "Back to the Bricks" in Flint last night. Holy Hell there were a LOT of cops. They were positioned about every .25 mile and also cruising the street. Saw at least 4 people get pulled over. It was cool but my car is an auto and I don't think I took my foot off of the brake pedal the entire time! More of a traffic jam than a "cruise". I'm debating if I want to subject myself to more of the same at the Woodward cruise this weekend. Although the Woodward traffic seems to move a little faster because of the extra lanes of roadway.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 450
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I have my motor staying cool, but my trans will probably get pretty hot, going to put a trans cooler on before I leave.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post
I should be out there, I'll probably be at the roller haven parking lot for awhile

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 5spd spec5
11.53@126.7

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageClick Here to Email GBglideSend a Private Message to GBglideDirect Link to This Post
*looks around* Didn't know there were so many people from this area on the board.
GMplastic

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMplasticClick Here to Email GMplasticSend a Private Message to GMplasticDirect Link to This Post
Yellow87FieroGT is over at Kettering University in Flint . . . and has his car with him. He's just finishing up his thesis, but I forwarded this thread to him.

------------------
Gold '87 GT, Black '87 GT, Black '88 Mera, 64 Stingray coupe, '01 Corvette coupe, '03 Corvette coupe & caretaker of son's Yellow '87 GT, & Other son's Red '86 GT,
General tinkerer and doer of mechanical deeds

Matt Hawkins

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matt HawkinsClick Here to Email Matt HawkinsSend a Private Message to Matt HawkinsDirect Link to This Post
I will be out most of the weekend. A group of friends and I rented a parking lot on Woodward between 14 and 15 mile. If you know where Hungry Howie's is, we are just next to it. See everyone out there.

------------------
62 Buick Special
86 GT, 5-Speed
87 GT, 3.4l DOHC Turbo 415 WHP, 11.9 @ 118
88 Toyota Supra Turbo

winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Click Here to Email winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
just came home to Toledo,Ohio..from FLINT,MICH. went there to see my grandkids. i was born in Flint. lots of nice cars near Rocky"s cycle center. had my granddaughter on my motorcycle. she was having fun looking at all the cars on Saginaw st. in Burton. next year i plan on taking one of my fieros up to Flint for the cruise.
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjClick Here to Email FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
I live in holly and usually make the dream cruise. I have to work some overtime this weekend so I won't make it this year.
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjClick Here to Email FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post

Freshj

1250 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Double Post!

[This message has been edited by Freshj (edited 08-23-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXClick Here to Email AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
So in my venturing out on Woodward today I spotted: med red met '88 formula, med red met 88 GT, a yellow 88 GT, an '84 coupe, Matt Hawkins' 3.4 DOHC turbo, a gold 86/87 GT, and a black 86/87 GT.

I had my car parked in Memorial Park by 13-mile. I didn't spend much time by my car but every time I went back I had at least two people asking me questions about my car. It was received quite well by everyone. I talked to a guy who knew forum member Madess.

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph
gmtuners.com -Build info

[This message has been edited by AkursedX (edited 08-21-2010).]

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageClick Here to Email smartaxelSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red Fastback, another red fastback with a Northstar, White 85 GT, and Yellow fastback.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 272
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageClick Here to Email jetmanSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
I was out there at the Woodward Dream Cruise in my 88 white T-top coupe early Saturday morning. Friday night I saw a nice red fastback, another red fastback, a beautiful blue fastback with spoke wheels and a red notchback with aftermarket wheels.

I'm bummed out that I didn't get a chance to say hello to anyone of my Fiero friends this weekend.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock