Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Possible Get Together Before It Gets Cold And I Deploy (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Possible Get Together Before It Gets Cold And I Deploy by thumper_64735
Started on: 08-03-2010 10:42 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: eph_kay on 10-02-2010 11:31 PM
thumper_64735

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Edit: Wooohoooo first time owning page 2, lol

you should have no problems. My wife just got off crutches and out of her knee immobilizer today. We have one small step in the back, or 2 small ones in the front, and the yard and all is flat. You should be good.Believe me, if my wife can get around you'll do fine, lol. See you later today, and the brisket is coming along nicely. Put it on the smoker around 10 last night, and man does it smell good.

[This message has been edited by thumper_64735 (edited 09-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post

thumper_64735

704 posts
Member since Sep 2006
That Brisket keeps smelling better and better. Cant wait to see everyone.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Well, we're up. Ended up staying at Brad's place after Kris managed to hurt his foot via dropping his laptop on it

I just need to move some stuff around in the trunk and get a couple of Brad's lawn chairs stuffed in somehow and we're ready to head out. We ought to be on the road by 9 and its about 2 - 2.5 hours up that way so we should be there around noon by the time we stop off somewhere and pick up some assorted beverages.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time hanging out and eating

We did an awful lot of talking and a bit of driving so it was good. There was also discussion about having an engine pull/install party next month sometime to help Thumper put an engine into a Montero, put a 3.4 and a fresh 4T60 into my '86, and possibly grab a 4.9 for another of Thumper's car and maybe even grab yet another 3.4 for Kris

Thumper knows of a good junkyard

Kris took a bunch of pictures that he'll post up once he gets his laptop fixed, or he comes back down to my place and uses mine.
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Had a great time with everyone. Wish more could have shown up. I'm looking forward to our engine swap weekend, and I'll try to get another brisket or something to smoke that weekend. Can't wait to see the pics. Glad everyone had a good time.
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Direct Link to This Post
Just a bump for pics Alibi, lol Has Chris got them downloaded yet?
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
Keep me in the loop on when things happen, sorry I missed this time, family reunion required a lot of prep work...

Either way, my car is painted and assembled now and should be daily drive worth here soon

Chris
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock