Started on: 07-03-2010 08:14 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: jeffdean42 on 07-04-2010 04:49 PM
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
With the fiero camber is not a problem as it is not a fixed axle car. The fiero is one of the only cars that when you put on a wider wheel it actually grips. For the front wheels i can see a use for these tyres but on rear with live axles we already have perfect camber although that being said the car should not spin as early as it does.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 07-04-2010).]

billpapps

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post
HAHA need to watch the Vid . The last part was great.

This tire is made for live axles.

[This message has been edited by billpapps (edited 07-04-2010).]

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post

Australian:With the fiero camber is not a problem as it is not a fixed axle car. The fiero is one of the only cars that when you put on a wider wheel it actually grips. For the front wheels i can see a use for these tyres but on rear with live axles we already have perfect camber although that being said the car should not spin as early as it does.

Here's a reply from John Scott, the guy featured in the video.
"John Scott here, I am very happy that you enjoyed learning about the absolute future of tires with Mr Leno & I on this awesome web show of his. I agree that it is an awesome & fun place for people to come and learn.

Chet Willard, let me answer your questions/concerns sir, 1st off thanks for asking, it is ABSOLUTELY for all wheels fr & rr. The cars you watched BOTH had Cambertires on all four wheels.The ONLY vehicles you cannot fit them on are solid DRIVEN axles like rear wheels on a pickup.JRS"

jeffdean42

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdean42Send a Private Message to jeffdean42Direct Link to This Post
someone buy a pair.....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock