Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Advance Auto Parts Promotion Code - $20 off orders over $50!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Advance Auto Parts Promotion Code - $20 off orders over $50!! by masospaghetti
Started on: 06-30-2010 06:11 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: DanFiero on 07-04-2010 06:28 PM
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiDirect Link to This Post
PROMO CODE ES123

Hey all, I don't remember where i found this, but it works and i've done it multiple times over the past couple weeks.

It's $10 off orders above $30
$20 off orders above $50
$30 off orders above $100

So, if you get $50 worth of merchandise, thats 40% off. Anything they sell.

This is what I do: put the stuff you want into the shopping cart, but don't check out. Apply the promo code to show the discount. Print the page off, and go to a local advance (and call them beforehand to make sure they stock it). They say they will match online pricing.

If it's a rare item thats not in stock, note that there's free shipping on orders above $75.

They have BWD ignition control modules for $47...add a couple spark plugs to your cart and you get it for $30, lifetime warranty. Same goes for a BWD map sensor. They also have MSD ignition coils for $40, a steal if you use the discount.

Enjoy all!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up!
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
That didn't work for me... Looks like I'll have to pay the extra 20 bucks for my oil change and fiber glass supplies...
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Wish I would have seen this thread this morning....I picked up $120 worth of brake parts for my truck at lunch. Thanx for the info.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
I just tried it and they say that this promotion code is not available at this time. What gives
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
If you do any internet pricing from AAP, many times their internet prices are cheaper than the in store prices and you can pick the parts up at the same store but they have to be paid for over the net. I believe you can also have some parts shipped directly to your home from distribution centers but I don't know how that works.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-05-2010).]

SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
We do match AAP internet pricing in the store all you have to do is print the pricing out to prove it. It is also not uncommon to match other internet sites in store that are bonafide companies ie rock auto, jegs etc, NOT EBAY. In this tough economy we are trying to be as competitive as possible to earn the business.
(sorry for the commercial)

------------------
If I only had ONE more part it will be finished...... famous last words.....

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I just went through and it worked for me, but I have gift cards to use as payment and they don't accept gift cards online, sucks casue I could save $30. May have to print it out and take it to the store and give that a shot.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
ES123 worked for me...

I used it to buy 8 Iridium NGK Spark Plugs for my GP GXP.

I could not really get the FULL benefit of the sweet offer, as the closest Advance is 85 miles away causing me to pay $9.50 in shipping,... and there was Tax on my purchase... but it came out cheaper than buying OE Iridiium from RockAuto!... nice!

I might buy some of those 'wearever' brake pads on that site too... I've got 100k on the OE rears... they are getting kinda thin, but I have never heard about that brand.

Thanks again, and I gave you a (+) for your efforts... you gotta get 49 more though to see your bar.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

CrazyBernie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyBernieSend a Private Message to CrazyBernieDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from Autozone... they matched the promo for me ^_^

I had bought some stuff for my Dad's Malibu yesterday. I went to Advance Auto's website, added the parts, found out that it didn't work on motor oil deals (so I removed the oil), added the promo code, printed the shopping cart, and drove to Autozone to get back 20 bucks.

Thanks for the heads up!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I might buy some of those 'wearever' brake pads on that site too... I've got 100k on the OE rears... they are getting kinda thin, but I have never heard about that brand.

Thanks again, and I gave you a (+) for your efforts... you gotta get 49 more though to see your bar.

I've used the Wearever silvers before and they're not a bad replacement pad.....I wouldn't put them on a performance car though.

BTW.....I gave m a + too, so he needs 48 more!
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from Advance and they honored the ES123 code, so I got $30 off my order. I just took in the printout from my Checkout screen. Had no problems getting them to agree to it.

Thanks!!

Dan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock