Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Carlisle, Shorbus Crew, and Pontiackid86 T-Shirts and Forum Prom Queen Trophy Videos! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Carlisle, Shorbus Crew, and Pontiackid86 T-Shirts and Forum Prom Queen Trophy Videos! by Back On Holiday
Started on: 06-26-2010 07:01 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 07-19-2010 08:20 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
As some of you know, a group of us called The Short Bus Crew got together and had T-shirts made up, and a Trophy for our beloved PFF Prom Queen, which we presented at Carlisle.

Theres two Videos, both have NSFW or younger audience WARNING.... PK86 curses!

First Video is made by Jenn while we are walking up to greet PK86 and present him his T-Shirt. included are forum members Hulki, Nemesis, Me and non members Two beer Tom, and Zach Attack (my son)

Heres the view of the T-Shirts, front :

Back top

Back Bottom

Heres is the Tshirt Video:

Heres the Trophy Video

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Think I need to move to PA. You guys are funny as hell and help eachother out. I live on the IL and WI border so I fix everybody elses car that stops by. I need help with my car. I will put up the short bus crew and grill some steaks.

Tom
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
The Trophy:

Vender Spot

jacked up Fiero

PK86 Finds our $1 Hummer we taped to his sunroof that said " I Bagged a Hummer - PK86" <3 Turboguy

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Think I need to move to PA. You guys are funny as hell and help eachother out. I live on the IL and WI border so I fix everybody elses car that stops by. I need help with my car. I will put up the short bus crew and grill some steaks.

Tom

No i am a very good sport about these things and that is my problem.

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Shortbus crew! Whoop whoop! Lol
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
And huge kudos to you for being such a good sport Rick!
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
LOL, rick you have the patience of a saint.
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
That 4x4 is awesome! I don't know why, but, i like it
JennsDream

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

As some of you know, a group of us called The Short Bus Crew got together and had T-shirts made up, and a Trophy for our beloved PFF Prom Queen, which we presented at Carlisle.

Theres two Videos, both have NSFW or younger audience WARNING.... PK86 curses!

First Video is made by Jenn while we are walking up to greet PK86 and present him his T-Shirt. included are forum members Hulki, Nemesis, Me and non members Two beer Tom, and Zach Attack (my son)

Heres the view of the T-Shirts, front :

Back top

Back Bottom

Heres is the Tshirt Video:

Heres the Trophy Video

BOH, you shoulda gotten a tiera, sash and roses for the prom queen - lol! sorry, rick, i don't mean to instigate. you know i think you're cool!!!

with videoing the t-shirt presentation, part of me wanted to say no, but i was just so interested in what you guys were gonna do, that i just couldn't. i was glad that i was able to be a part of this momumental presentation. lol!
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
The baby pic is so funny looking. I was I tears laughing.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Carlisle 2010 was a great event and who can dislike the comedy of the shorbus crew? I notived that in 2010 many of the old faces were missing but lots of new faces like the shorbus gang more than filled the void.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JennsDream:
BOH, you shoulda gotten a tiera, sash and roses for the prom queen - lol! sorry, rick, i don't mean to instigate. you know i think you're cool!!!

with videoing the t-shirt presentation, part of me wanted to say no, but i was just so interested in what you guys were gonna do, that i just couldn't. i was glad that i was able to be a part of this momumental presentation. lol!

Thank you for videoing that for us, a long time planning this and I wanted to share this with the world
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Thank you for videoing that for us, a long time planning this and I wanted to share this with the world

Dont worry youll get yours next year.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Dont worry youll get yours next year.

Are you getting me a Forum prom king trophy?

Or, are you referring to your sister turning 18 next year, and legal?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Are you getting me a Forum prom king trophy?

Or, are you referring to your sister turning 18 next year, and legal?

You know damned well he's going to have to test her out first. Geez.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You know damned well he's going to have to test her out first. Geez.

We dont live in West Virginia......
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

We dont live in West Virginia......

You have no idea where he may reside in that brain of his.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Thats f***ed up.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Thats f***ed up.

ROFLMAO!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

ROFLMAO!

You forgot, he likes dudes
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

You forgot, he likes dudes

That's why he draws a Sharpie mustache on her.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

That's why he draws a Sharpie mustache on her.

French dudes!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Shortbus crew! Whoop whoop! Lol

Hey, tell tom he left a bruise on my b00bie from his twister, looks like a hickey. Rick, dont get jealous

oh btw PK broke up with Jesus, he got caught at Taco Bell trying to Run for the border and PK told him a long distance relationship wasnt going to work out.
he's got his eyes on this dude name manuel
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hey, tell tom he left a bruise on my b00bie from his twister, looks like a hickey. Rick, dont get jealous

oh btw PK broke up with Jesus, he got caught at Taco Bell trying to Run for the border and PK told him a long distance relationship wasnt going to work out.
he's got his eyes on this dude name manuel

He really has a thing for Hispanics, huh?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

He really has a thing for Hispanics, huh?

he's looking for a sugar daddy so he can be a house husband.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

x2
it wasn't ... for sale ... by chance, was it?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I see that in the many faces of Pontiackid86's you show him as Richard Simmons. Its a well known fact that Richard Simmons is a queer and thats not nice to make fun of Eric that way. You owe it to him to show him as a macho, strong and powerful Hercules with massive 20" biceps. Thats the Eric that I know.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieDirect Link to This Post
Hahah! The trophy and shirt were so beautiful! *sheds a tear*

If only there were some shows like that around these parts.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I see that in the many faces of Pontiackid86's you show him as Richard Simmons. Its a well known fact that Richard Simmons is a queer and thats not nice to make fun of Eric that way. You owe it to him to show him as a macho, strong and powerful Hercules with massive 20" biceps. Thats the Eric that I know.

Dennis, whos Eric? PK86's name is Rick
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
By the way where is Pk he's not his normal post whore self.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

you and me both, it was done very tastefully

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

By the way where is Pk he's not his normal post whore self.

He hasn't been himself since he and Jesus broke up. Even though Manuel has been filling some of the void, it does not compare to all of those romantic nights in Home Depot's parking lot.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

He hasn't been himself since he and Jesus broke up. Even though Manuel has been filling some of the void, it does not compare to all of those romantic nights in Home Depot's parking lot.

I dunno, the other day I made a run to home depot and saw the Abercrombie Jeep 'A Rockin in the parking lot"
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
a '+' for PK.. holy crap!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

a '+' for PK.. holy crap!

Don't feel bad for him. He can be a huuuuge douche in person, lol. We just gotta bring him down a couple pegs. It's out of love.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Im still here. been really busy lateley..... And screw you andrew..... if im this suposed gay you think i am why am i going to the mountins with my kinda girlfriend this thursday
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Im still here. been really busy lateley..... And screw you andrew..... if im this suposed gay you think i am why am i going to the mountins with my kinda girlfriend this thursday

It's your kinda girlfriend because she's kinda a man.

Too easy. Lol.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Its just a cover
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

if im this suposed gay you think i am why am i going to the mountins with my kinda girlfriend this thursday

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:
It's your kinda girlfriend because she's kinda a man.
Too easy. Lol.

S(hes) kinda his girlfriend because s(he's) the catcher this weekend

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
This is getting a little out of hand.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock