Coupe/Aero-Hybrid Front Bumper Idea by HausFiero
Started on: 06-24-2010 02:29 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Rallaster on 06-24-2010 10:20 PM
HausFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any pics or anything(Photoshop, links...) of a front bumper that uses the top part of a coupe bumper and the bottom part(upper part cut away and fitted with the coupe "top part") of a gt (aero?) bumper?

Iv had this idea for a little while now, and wondered if it's been done/what it would rly look like. My vision is that it will make it look more agressive because it's a bit stubbier and not so long looking, but while still keeping the fiero look though too.

Btw sorry if I didn't give a very good description, just ask for additional info I you really can't figure out what I mean.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
With the amount of work involved you may find that if your design may stray and end up with something totally custom but i believe it would look like a TVR.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Here is one pacethis had in the works

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/067786.html
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
@Austrilian- TVR...?

@fieroguru- do you have any more pics of it you could pm me or something? And the link you linked after the pics didn't worked (404 Page Not Found)
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HausFiero:

@Austrilian- TVR...?

@fieroguru- do you have any more pics of it you could pm me or something? And the link you linked after the pics didn't worked (404 Page Not Found)

Those are the only pics I am aware of - there might be more in the original thread. Not sure why the thread can no longer be found (might have been moved to archived), but you should be able to search by thread author and check out his threads or just PM or email him for info.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Here is one pacethis had in the works

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/067786.html

Ok, I'm hooked, I like it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock