Xmas in June with Pic by IIKool
Started on: 06-15-2010 11:31 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Alibi on 06-19-2010 05:53 AM
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Lookie Lookie Lookie, The UPS man was not playing Santa, For me he is Santa cause lookie at what he brung me.

Rims = Nakayama
Tires = Nankang
Size = 225/40/ R18
I needed new tires and new Dunlop that I have on now would probably have cost between 5 and 6 hundred dollars. I figure that if I found rims that I like, maybe used with good tires for about the same price, so I have been looking for the last couple of months at wheels in different places. E-bay etc. Last week I found a good deal on E-bay for these, mounted and balance never been on a car all the chrome lug nuts chrome value stems. They belong to a former PFF menber CTDIV. He brought these for his project and then you know what happen. Never finished

Before

After. They are just sitting beside not on the car

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth88Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Very nice, a vast improvement over stock.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I don't recommend running them bolted to the stock wheels. Probably wouldn't ride very nice.

j/k. Those are beautiful. Can't wait to see an installed shot.
magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
Nice rims! Can't to see them installed and it's definatly going to make your Fiero look alot better I'm not a fan of the stock rims, make sure you put pics ip when you get them on

------------------
Project "Devil Dawg"

Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Those are some nice looking rims. I think they will definitely compliment the car much more than the honey comb ones did. They look like they will fall right in to the color of the car as well. Good choice! Throw up some installed shots when you can.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Nice !

Good choice. Question though,...what is up with the front of your gt aero nose in this pic ???

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
This is what happens when you have to nail a 3800SC to get out of the way and to keep from running over a so call biker during bike week

[This message has been edited by IIKool (edited 06-17-2010).]

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
wow a Fiero with front duallies.
hetterbr

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrDirect Link to This Post
Nice.....

Just make sure those directional tires are going the right direction....
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice!!...What's the size??

Bob
Onefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OnefieroSend a Private Message to OnefieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

This is what happens when you have to nail a 3800SC to get out of the way and to keep from running over a so call biker during bike week

have you tried popping that out? i did the same thing on a curb and i was able to reach behind the bumper and push it out. It would be perfect but it wouldnt definitely look better.

[This message has been edited by Onefiero (edited 06-17-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Yeup, that front bumper can be fixed. Mine was smashed in from spinning out and hitting a concrete divider during a snow storm. I took off my bumper cover, kicked out the worst of it and then used a torch to heat up the plastic and push it the rest of the way out with the handle of a big screwdriver.

Worked great! You can hardly tell it was damaged in the first place.

Edit: Wind Dancer?

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 06-17-2010).]

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
I have a new / old nose that I brought from one of the member on here that will be replacing it. I'm in the process of putting on new coilover, brakes and a few other items and then back to the paint shop, ( Wind Dancer ) Get into speeds over the hundred MPH range and you would know the name fits.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
To fix the "dancing" problem, some hood vents may help

I suppose you could always kick out the dent in the old bumper and turn it into a chin spoiler. My bumper was crushed in almost as much as yours is and I managed to push it out and then heat the plastic to reform it to look like this:

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 06-19-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock