Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Northwest Fiero Festival Registration Open Now!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

2010 Northwest Fiero Festival Registration Open Now! by helmet1978
Started on: 06-15-2010 12:44 AM
Replies: 23
Last post by: Tony Kania on 08-13-2010 02:16 PM
helmet1978

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Good evening to all of you out there in Fiero Land!

Pegasus Productions is happy to announce we have opened online registration for the 2010 Northwest Fiero Festival!

We will be returning to Jefferson Park in Richland Washington, August 13th-14th 2010. As before, we have a block of discounted rooms available at the Shilo Inn and are offering a $20 discount for the event if you register for the show before July 18th 2010.

I know many of you in the Northwest have been working on some interesting projects, and there are few new members in our clubs so lets see if we can break our record for number of cars (and not break any cars along the way )

Online registration form as well as all hotel, schedule and judging information is available via our website at http://www.nwfierofest.com

You can also check out pictures and show results from our past events to get yourself all psyched up.

We look forward to seeing our old friends and meeting many new ones so register today!

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Yay!!

Thanks Paul... All registered and ready to go! Now let's just hope my car is! Kidding of course... we will be ready!

Jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 06-16-2010).]

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post

Dogcreek

478 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Dang IE8...double post

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 06-16-2010).]

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

Yay!!

Thanks Paul... All registered and ready to go! Now let's just hope my car is! Kidding of course... we will be ready!

Jeff

It definately helps a project like that to have a goal date for completion. I'm really looking forward to seeing your new toy in person!

------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on making it as well, won't be painted, but hopefully running!

BTW Paul, take some pics of your 4-speed mechanism, I'm curious as to how you got around the cables with that exhaust.

------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by aaronkoch:

I'm planning on making it as well, won't be painted, but hopefully running!

BTW Paul, take some pics of your 4-speed mechanism, I'm curious as to how you got around the cables with that exhaust.

Nice! Sounds like we're going to have more cars in Super Mod than Custom Mod.

I've got a little show n shine tonight so I should be able to get some pics of the modified shift cable bracket for you.

~Paul~

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Great Justice
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
:bump:
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Bump for weekenders.

------------------
----------------------------------------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
This weekend bump.

Anybody else gonna help me out?
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Maybe this will provide some motivation to register:

INW Fiero Club (Spokane, etc): 5 registered
SW Idaho Fiero Club (Boise, etc): 2 registered
Jet City Fiero Club (Seattle, etc): 1 registered
N. Nevada Fiero Club (Reno, etc): 0 Registered

I know from talking to a couple of the Seattle folks last weekend that several of them are planning on coming down for the show but may not be staying overnight due to another large show Sunday in the Seattle area.

Even if you are not planning on staying, please pre-register at http://www.nwfierofest.com so we can plan for t-shirts, awards, etc!

Thanks everyone!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekDirect Link to This Post
Kick step, kick step, kick bump kick step...bump bump (Reno 911)
Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Just heard about this tonight. Not sure if I will be able to do it financially. Have a few things to work out still.

Edit: Got most costs straightened out. Only setback would be a place to sleep and shower. Possibly pitching a tent somewhere, or the girl has people in Prosser if that isn't too far of a drive.

I'm estimating here, let me know if I should change my numbers.

Registration $35
Banquet $20 (x2, but she should be covering her own I believe)
Gas $30 ($50 just incase)
Food $20 (a loaf of bread, a few packs of meat and a case of gatorade should do for just a weekend)
Possible showers $10 (if I can convince someone in the hotel to let us bum off them)

Total $70-$115 (depending on how much the girl chips in)

That is if I can find a place to tent for free. Too much more and I won't be able to go.

Anyone have suggestions on possible tent spots?

[This message has been edited by Shill (edited 07-05-2010).]

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Registered + Bump! +1 for the INW Fiero Club (Spokane, etc)

Don't have access to a printer, is it possible to pay on arrival? Maybe a local can help me out with the printing and such.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Registered.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-13-2010).]

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Actually there was a mis-print on the website due to the show being on the later weekend this year. The Shilo will hold our block of rooms until 7/13/2010 after which they will be released to others. Please make reservations by 7/13/2010 to guarantee room availability! Be sure to tell them you are with the Fiero club to get our discounted rate. Also, the hotel will not charge your credit card to make the reservation.

Thanks everyone!

------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Bump as a reminder. Also, I called just today for my hotel reservations, and the lady at the counter was kind enough to give me the $79 rate for a 2-queen room still, just FYI.

Get booked people!

My car won't make it, unfortunately, as I could either finish my car or attend Fiero Fest, and I'd rather go hang out than drive my car alone.. (Funds limited.. )

I'll be a judge again though if you need one Paul.

------------------

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillDirect Link to This Post
Updates on cars registered? How many award banquet sign ups(aka. How many people total)?
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
At the moment I have:

33 cars
27 banquet reservations

Club Totals:

Fieros Northwest (Portland, etc): 4 cars
Inland NW Fieros (Spokane, N. Idaho, etc): 12 cars
Jet City Fieros (Seattle, etc): 8 cars
SW Idaho (Boise, etc): 3 cars
N. Nevada (Reno, etc): 1 car
Others: 5 cars (1 Oregon, 3 Washington, and 1 California)

Hopefully we'll have a few more trickle in over the next week and a half and all the registered cars make it to the show

------------------

bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksDirect Link to This Post
Todd and I will be driving over in my 87 t-top coupe/Camaro dash .........now with a Trueleo intake. I can't wait.
Jim
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Definately going to be nice to see you all again. Looks as if I am just going to have enough time to wash my Fiero before the show. But, what I get out of this is the commradery, and the chance to see some beautiful Fieros. I really do hope that all that want to attend are able to. See you there!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-05-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
I would prefer to pitch a tent next to my car. Campgrounds or back yard anyone? Next preferred option would be to share a room with someone.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
It's next weekend...tick, tick, tick...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2010 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Leaving around 3. I really hope that I do not see any of the Inland Northwest folks on the way. That would just mean there was a breakdown. Good luck all, and safe travels. Amy and I will see you alll in a few hours.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock