Started on: 06-05-2010 02:55 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: nitroheadz28 on 08-08-2010 09:40 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Had a great time at the LI NY Fiero club breakfast this morrning at IHOP. Great group of guys, nice cars and I look forward to the next meet.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. It's nice to see #022 getting out during the summer.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Sweet. It's nice to see #022 getting out during the summer.

The choptop has over 500 miles on the clutch now so I'm starting to drive more aggressive with it now and it's been a blast. I really need to swap out the 120 MPH speedo for a 160, I had the 120 speedo pegged at least 5 times Saturday .
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

The choptop has over 500 miles on the clutch now so I'm starting to drive more aggressive with it now and it's been a blast. I really need to swap out the 120 MPH speedo for a 160, I had the 120 speedo pegged at least 5 times Saturday .

Get the 200 speedo cause I think you'll be pegging the 160 too.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Troy. Those guys from NY members on Pennock's?
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
*smacks his head*

When's the NEXT one?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey, Troy. Those guys from NY members on Pennock's?

Some of them may be members but I'm not sure if they post.

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

*smacks his head*

When's the NEXT one?

contact info:
defannin@suffolk.lib.ny.us
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
Hey Troy, the pics look great! And the video sounds soooo good! But it's even better in person. :-)

Madcurl - Yes, some of us are on here, but not too often.

Here are some more pics. Enjoy!

L.I. Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post

L.I. Fieros

575 posts
Member since Feb 2000
And some more pics....

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics and what a nice day it was. We need to do a beach cruise with a BBQ at the end. I'll buy the burgers and franks.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 06-08-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L.I. Fieros:

Hey Troy, the pics look great! And the video sounds soooo good! But it's even better in person. :-)

Madcurl - Yes, some of us are on here, but not too often.

Here are some more pics. Enjoy!

Cool. What type of engine modifications did the other cars have?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
L.I. Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
Of the 10 cars there, 5 were engines swaps! Of those, there were four V8's and one 3800SC. The V8 cars were an LS7 (guess who), an LT1, a Northstar, and a 4.9 Caddy motor. I did a double take when that all hit me as I stood back and took a look at the full row of Fieros. What a wide variety. There were also two with Lambo doors, and two with T-Tops. I'll stop listing the breakdown of options/mods now.... :-)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L.I. Fieros:

Of the 10 cars there, 5 were engines swaps! Of those, there were four V8's and one 3800SC. The V8 cars were an LS7 (guess who), an LT1, a Northstar, and a 4.9 Caddy motor. I did a double take when that all hit me as I stood back and took a look at the full row of Fieros. What a wide variety. There were also two with Lambo doors, and two with T-Tops. I'll stop listing the breakdown of options/mods now.... :-)

Cool. Any additional pics?
SOV3RN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SOV3RNSend a Private Message to SOV3RNDirect Link to This Post
Very cool! Mine does not compare to these though. Stock 2.5l ::shame:: I will have to get in touch I live in Suffolk County
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Wish i knew about this... i gotta stop running away from the forum from time to time.
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOV3RN:

Very cool! Mine does not compare to these though. Stock 2.5l ::shame:: I will have to get in touch I live in Suffolk County

Yeah, I am on the mailing list but I have a mostly bone stock 84, It'd be the ugly duckling there. The V* swap is in the future so until then I'll enjoy the pics. Those are some very nice Fiero examples.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Beautiful cars.. Too bad I've only seen 2 Fieros in LI so far, and I'm buying the 2nd on tuesday.. Who knows maybe some of us will bump into each other , the orange chop sounds bad@$$!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock