Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  LTB announces "North of 635 Movie Night"!!! ALL NTFC welcome!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

LTB announces "North of 635 Movie Night"!!! ALL NTFC welcome! by AutoMark
Started on: 06-02-2010 10:10 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: blakeinspace on 06-11-2010 10:12 AM
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
So... the time has come for ALL, well, Blake and Tommy, cause aint no one else gonna attend, except maybe Jarhead... to venture north of the "635 line" for dinner and a movie! YAY!!!!
Restaurant - Um... how's some good Italian sound? Great then! Restaurant is, Alfredo's!
http://www.myalfredos.com/
Im thinking, 530ish??? But, if we need somethin different....
Movie - O ya, yall know SHREK! Yep, Shrek The Final Chapter!
http://www.shrek.com/
Start times (as of now), are, 7, 8, and 830. Im thinkin 8? But.... again im open to different...
SO???? Who's all in??? Blake? Tommy? Of course! Who else? Jarhead? And? And? And? Who???

------------------
AutoMark... the "Mark" of excellence

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Just let us know what night and I'll try to make arrangements.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Just let us know what night and I'll try to make arrangements.

DUH!!!! Next Wednesday / June 9th, 2010
.... Sorry bout that. This will be last Wednesday Jess is available for a w h i l e ....
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
My car is afraid to run north of 635
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
where is the theater? grapevine?

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I SUCK at this event planning and relaying thing!!! Maybe I shouldnt do Spring Fling!!!

Originally posted by Tom Slick:
where is the theater? grapevine?

Yes, Grapevine Mills
AMC Grapevine Mills 30
3150 Grapevine Mills Parkway
Grapevine, TX 76051
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
wow, you do SUCK. you don't have to plan for SF, we'll just show up and make ourselves at home.
BoostedSeries1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
Well cool. I'm in.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

wow, you do SUCK. you don't have to plan for SF, we'll just show up and make ourselves at home.

Cool... maybe while your here, I could use my laundry done, grass cut, and floor swept AND mopped! THANKS TOMMY!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by BoostedSeries1:

Well cool. I'm in.

Timbo? Cool! Another gent from the "North of 635" line... Bout time I had some backup! And...and.... Maybe the stories round the table WONT be all about Arlington! We can talk of the GREAT northern life we lead!!!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
I need a little more notice than a week if I am going to make it!
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
what does LTB stand for? Love, Tom and Blake. i knew you were gay...

guess i can take the short cut thru DFW airport like this drunk lady.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 06-03-2010).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

Wow! I SUCK

Glad you finally noticed!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I need a little more notice than a week if I am going to make it!

Man! Texas aint THAT big... you can make it! lol Well to bad you cant, cause, were gonna play a fun game! Yep, after dinner were playing pin the brain on Revin! Now other that staring at his ugly mug, its a fun game! OMG LMAO!!!!
i kid...
no one would print that photo!... hahahahhahahah
ok, ok ill stop lol

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-04-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005

what does LTB stand for? Love, Tom and Blake. i knew you were gay...

oooo... i gotta change the name.... ooooo i just threw up a little in my mouth! ooooo
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
So talked to another Gent from the "Noth of 635 Line", and there gonna try and make it... So thats 8! Man this could be the biggest turn out! I knew when I passed that "635 line" and heard, "if you host it they wiil come", it meant somethin GREAT! lol

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-04-2010).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Well, it sounds like Jennifer and I are in.

I need an address to the eating establishment please, as she will be coming straight from her work.

I think Tom and I will meet up in DT FW to carpool.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Well, it sounds like Jennifer and I are in...

SWEET!

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I need an address to the eating establishment please...

2305 State Highway 121, Ste 225, Lewisville texas 75067
or... http://www.myalfredos.com/location.htm
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Looks like were up to 8! SWEET!
and a bump....

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-07-2010).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
State Highway 121

Hasn't Stephen been saying something about that?
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Jeff from El Paso will be stuck in a hotel in downtown Dallas - on Commerce - next Wednesday. Somebody with a fast 3800 SC needs to go give him a ride. We are in the middle of swapping out his 4.9 for the 3800 SC. He needs some inspriation!

Pat
PFF
System Bot
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

State Highway 121

Hasn't Stephen been saying something about that?

and... WHAT?
and you gonna try and make it for movie at least Stu!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-08-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by katatak:

Jeff from El Paso will be stuck in a hotel in downtown Dallas - on Commerce - next Wednesday. Somebody with a fast 3800 SC needs to go give him a ride. We are in the middle of swapping out his 4.9 for the 3800 SC. He needs some inspriation!

Pat

Dont know if will have one there... and or if we do if a ride can be given (i wouldnt see why not though), but... he is at least welcome to come AND get a ride n a FAST 4F6 Malibu! uh hu, ya!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-08-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I am going to make it for dinner but am not going to be able to make the movie..what time are we meeting for dinner?
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
between 530 and 6.... I think more so 545 to 6...
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
WooHoo! Almost time!!!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Was FUN! Thabks for coming, Blake, Tommy, Br y or I an, Jess, and Poe and kiddo (for dinner). And of course, Shrek was AWESOME! Food too, but thats a always...
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I have to say it was a successful LTB movie night. Good dinner choice BTW. Now if 121 would just cooperate on the ride home...

All in all, good time tonight! ...and its Bryan.
fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyDirect Link to This Post
All you NTFC guys-

Not trying to hijack the thread (since the event is over, is that possible?) but since all you guys are in one place here I need some info. I just had new ball joints, control arm bushings, hubs/bearings, and a new set of tires put on my Formula, and it feels a little weird; I'm thinking the alignment is off, at a minimum, and I'm not really interested in taking it back to the shop that did the install, because it seems obvious they are not interested in doing the job right. Can any of you recommend a shop where I can get it done right, at a reasonable cost? I'd prefer shops you've had first-hand experience with. You can PM me with the info, if you don't mind, please. Thanks in advance for any help!

-fh
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Hickjacking my thread! Man!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol PM sent....
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm in.... How did I miss this thread...
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
fierohobby...

I had my car aligned in '03 by Lanes Automotive in Euless. That's right... '03... and it has not needed an alignment since.

Their number is 817 283-6223. Dean Lane is owner and proprieter.

I got their referral after talking to several in the local SCCA scene... they all use him. Now he wasn't cheap (I wanna say it was about $150)... and took about 2 hours... but like I said... I haven't been back in 7 years. In other words, you get what you pay for.

I think part of the reason my alignment was so spot on... is that I insisted that a tech sit in the car during alignment (they would not let me sit in the car) (maybe part of the expense)... and I had 3x 50lbs bags of sand in the passenger seat. Weight does matter... and my car was twitchy before the alignment, so I was being paranoid. Now my lowered car had some trouble rolling onto their alignment bed... they had to take the sand out... and 2 techs picked up on the wheel wells to get it on and off the bed... but the work was great. Driving a properly set up Fiero vs a poorly set up one... is night and day. It goes from white knuckle to Sunday stroll.

The NTB in White Settlement has a flat floor alignment bed... and they have been pretty good on my Infiniti and the wifes GP GXP.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock