Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Austin Texas Fun Run aka Fiero gathering (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Austin Texas Fun Run aka Fiero gathering by revin
Started on: 06-02-2010 09:49 AM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Centex Pilot on 07-12-2010 10:40 AM
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
ha
ha
ha
What would a "Fiero get together" be without throttle blips! O YA! YALL NEED ME and GG!
O, ya like my NEW modified signature???

------------------
AutoMark... the "Mark" of excellence

... Rev hits like a girl....

IP: Logged
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
AND.... I OWN page 2!
wich means... according to da rules, "any and all owners of a page shall automaticly recieve an invite to all activities"....

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-07-2010).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
and buy the beer!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
actually.... some of NTFC may not be able to go... We already commited to being the guest club at NTMC's car show....dang! I really wanted to hit you!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 06-07-2010).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Regrettably for my attendance,

NTFC commited to a car show in Lewisville on that Saturday evening. The organizers are even including Fiero's on the awards and dash plaques. When they attended our club meeting and invited us, we decided we'd be honored to represent and attend their show and give them as many Fiero's as possible.

I am by no means discouraging anyone from this region to go to Rev's Fun Run, just explaining why I will be unable to attend, and possibly several other NTFC members.

I did not think to mention it when Kevin was asking for input, because he had mentioned end of the month... and this is more at the beginning. My apologies Kevin, I know you put on a good show, and I would have been there otherwise.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
I say we still go to revin's rock'n road rally and let automarky represent NTFC at the lewisville show, maybe this way he can get a plaque unless fierocarparts shows up. Lol....
Centex Pilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Centex PilotSend a Private Message to Centex PilotDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for doing all of this!!! Really looking forward to it and sorry I could not make it this weekend to help look for a drive!
Steve
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Like others have said from NFTC..I will not be able to attend being I actaully have to work that weekend and if I didn't we have the car show thing. So everyone have fun and see yall at the next event....

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Well as I have said...things happen.

No harm here! Just remember while you guys are doing the "pc" thing sitting in the 100*+ temps, with strangers,doing NOTHING but sweating to some "stranger's" cars( who most will hate the Fiero) crossing your fingers for a piece of wood or plastic (that you will have to dust), eating over priced food and drinks, sitting around all day in the HOT sun, in your folding chairs, looking at...THE SAME SCENERY. Fine way to waste the day huh

Wish I could come and take the 1st place trophy from ya'll.....BUT

Meanwhile, WE the FUN FIERO GROUP will be holding on for dear life around the numerous twisties, the hellous hill climbs and seeing a different something to look at as we head on to the next wild adventure out in the hill country, then some straight a ways and MORE turns that the NTFC president elections has even seen! then we will start winding down a fun road to a very nice lake where swimming and splashing will take place and maybe even a nice long boat ride with drinks and some fresh off the grill free food will be made to order (depending on what we bring) followed by a nice run around Austin's night life for those who are not ready to turn in.

Yeah you had better stay up there and SIT BY YOUR CARS while we DRIVE IN OUR CARS like they want us to do!

So there you go everyone! Not one but TWO things to decide on to do that weekend! Or stay home and watch a rerun of some show in the a/c<<< I guess like smoothGT lol
Centex Pilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Centex PilotSend a Private Message to Centex PilotDirect Link to This Post
PS.... I like the slip up about an Austin/Cen Tex Club!!!! I'm in....wait...have to get the car finished first!
Steve
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Ok so the Dallas folks( sorry mostly Blake is the problem) would rather do something else than a Fiero event.( I WILL remember that for any Spring Flings and such) I hope it rains hard up there!

example: Hey rev want to come to our event?
yes what date? ( just ask ANY DATE )
blah blah blah yet blake can't remember that the date he DIDN'T say is the date for this thing cause he did not give that date as a used up date. So Blake this is all your fault!
me: no I am commited to to watch grass grow. It is something I promised my dirt. I owe it to my lawn

So the date is set in stone.... ( untill Blake screwed it all up!! It is ALL about him)
Can I get a list of TRUE Fiero folks that want to do some fun Fiero driving in the hill country in your Fiero? And meet and greet new faces and cars.

1. revin
2. steve (centex pilot --hopefully NEW member)
3. Mike Txgood
4. rob AAFO prez
5.ken and Heidi
6. Possible other new member

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 10-26-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Ok so the Dallas folks would rather do something else than a Fiero event.( I WILL remember that for any Spring Flings and such) I hope it rains hard up there!

example: Hey rev want to come to our event?
yes what date? ( just ask ANY DATE )
blah blah blah yet blake can't remember that the date he DIDN'T say is the date for this thing cause he did not give that date as a used up date. So Blake this is all your fault!
me: no I am commited to to watch grass grow. It is something I promised my dirt. I owe it to my lawn

So the date is set in stone.... ( untill Blake screwed it all up!! It is ALL about him)
Can I get a list of TRUE Fiero folks that want to do some fun Fiero driving in the hill country in your Fiero?

I think that you are being a little unfair there... I think not honoring prior commitments would be in very poor form, and would tarnish a reputation among area clubs we have worked hard to build. I tried to tactfully explain that, but you seem to want to take this as a personal affront. Ok, fine.

I hope you and the other 1 or 2 running Fiero's you can manage to scrounge up enjoy your day. Way to represent!

And what is this about you remembering this for future Spring Flings?... Is that a threat?...
by all means then, make good on it like you have the past 3 years.

----

edit... so you came back in 10/26 to edit and throw me under the bus some more???!... tsk tsk...
What?... feeling particularly venemous and malicious towards me that night?

you don't remember this I imagine... but you said "around the end of the month" for dates and asked for input... then edited your first post after you picked a date. I provided you conflicting dates in the range you originally requested... then YOU picked a date not at the end of a month and somehow it's my fault???

Don & Jane could not make it... family obligations in AR... yet you did not belittle of them...
Stephen had to work, you did not disrespect him...
The guy you wanted us to meet, Centex Pilot could not make it... you did not blame him...
AAFO prez Rob stated he could not make the 10th, yet you don't hold him responsible...

So somehow this is my fault?... smoke another bowl, take some bi-polar medicine and then look in the mirror.

Not all about me, cheif... it was a club activity... and if you read my posts above... you will see I tried to encourage people to go to your failed event.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-17-2011).]

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 06-08-2010).]

Centex Pilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Centex PilotSend a Private Message to Centex PilotDirect Link to This Post
Got my rocker panels in today so hopefully paint within 2 weeks!!!! Can't wait to get er' done in time for a hill country cruise!
Steve
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Stop bringing me into this arguement... Its not like those "twisties" that you are about to bust over Kevin will be moving to WYOMING or somewhere... Just schedule when everyone can get there without prior commitments... But, I understand how you can be... H A R D H E A D E D....

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

[This message has been edited by SMTHGT (edited 06-10-2010).]

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Rev,

Sharon and I want to come to the Cruise. A couple of questions.

Where will we meet Saturday Morning?
Where can we get a cheep Motel close by for Fri and Sat night.

Mike Parker
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Ummm... Kevin is pouting. His post on the 9th above was the last time he posted... Its all BLAKES fault too... ha ha ha KEVIN you can come out now..
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

Ummm... Kevin is pouting. His post on the 9th above was the last time he posted... Its all BLAKES fault too... ha ha ha KEVIN you can come out now..

Just shut the bleep up, its your fault too...
skyketch2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skyketch2Send a Private Message to skyketch2Direct Link to This Post
For those of you looking for inexpensive motels - - -

$56 + tax per night
Motel 6 Austin Central – North #1344 (remodeled)
8010 I-35 North
I-35 at Rundberg Lane/St Johns Avenue
Austin, TX 78753
(512) 837-9890

$48-$55 + tax per night
Red Roof Inn – North
8210 I-35 North
Austin, TX 78753
(512) 835-2200

$79 + tax per night
LaQuinta Inn
4200 I-35 South
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 443-1774
www.478.lq.com

skyketch2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skyketch2Send a Private Message to skyketch2Direct Link to This Post

skyketch2

65 posts
Member since Feb 2005
Checking on inexpensive motels in South Austin.
Centex Pilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Centex PilotSend a Private Message to Centex PilotDirect Link to This Post
I am so bummed that I missed this. Rev knows why but I had a family thing I could not get out of. Worst part is that I did get my fiero painted and would have been able to take it! I hope all who attended had a great time and thanks so much Revin for putting it together... How was it? Any pictures? Details please for those of us not lucky enough to attend!
Steve
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
It wasn`t due to lack of participation and threat of rain.
I think Revin wants to plan it some other time.
Mike
Centex Pilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Centex PilotSend a Private Message to Centex PilotDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I'm sorry it did not go down but happy that I will be able to make the next one!
Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock