Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Going to the MECUM spring classic in INDY! Anyone else?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Going to the MECUM spring classic in INDY! Anyone else? by FormulaQuad4
Started on: 05-21-2010 07:27 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Crazy 4 Red 84 on 05-25-2010 03:54 PM
FormulaQuad4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaQuad4Click Here to visit FormulaQuad4's HomePageClick Here to Email FormulaQuad4Send a Private Message to FormulaQuad4Direct Link to This Post
My son and I are going down to Indy on Saturday to check out the MECUM spring classic auction. Any other Fiero folks going to be there?

250 miles round trip, this will be its first long trip since all of its updates and repairs.

So if anyone is coming down from the Fort Wayne area and see's a dead red Formula on the side of 69South....... stop and help a brotha' out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Misery

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiseryClick Here to Email MiserySend a Private Message to MiseryDirect Link to This Post
I was there Saturday, had a great time. Seeing all of the Pontiacs bring big money was nice to see.

Seen one overpriced 84 ....

Crazy 4 Red 84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy 4 Red 84Click Here to Email Crazy 4 Red 84Send a Private Message to Crazy 4 Red 84Direct Link to This Post
My son and I were also there. We left friday (about a 5 hr drive one way), and went all day saturday. Seen some very nice Trans Am's, and others of course. It was our first long drive for our car as well. It was for sure a great time. If I would have known, we could have meet up for dinner or something. 600 mile round trip! We made it 550 miles before we broke down! The problem was we ran the positive cable to the starter to close to the exhuast and it shorted out. I will be fixing it tonight, hope we didn't blow all the electronics! Anyways, we will defianatly be there next year!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock