Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 574
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 08-16-2010 08:12 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I'll drive through anything. (short of maybe a tornado).

I guess you can expect me there then. I'll be in a toyota camry. All my other cars are still undriveable as yet. I unfortunately don't think I'll have my datsun ready by Sat.

no prob Ill have plenty to tinker with even if its raining
IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
well looks like the weather may be good after all!!!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
sweet!!!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post

86soon3.4

1537 posts
Member since Dec 2005
Jets~any news on the rims or steering column?

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey steve I havent herd from chris at all(ramspride) but id hold onto that colum his is defidently shot
the rims are sleeping all snug as a bug in the garage next to the vette so no worries they are safe! are you stopin by sat???? if u have a so so drivers door interior panel yet id be happy to grab it from ya also the door panel I recoverd for mine is warped bad and I figured id use this as a opertunity for the club to try and do a reskin project like I did of the door skins on my car
filling the grove with glass and covering it in leather and new carpet
if ya stop by sat bring your wing ill take a crack at it making it smooth again, ill be doin hybuild on the vette within the next week and if I have left overs ill shoot it on your wing saving u a ton of sanding
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Does it matter the color of the inner panel?

What time on Saturday?

Steve

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys sorry ive been a bit busy lately getting my Parents house atleast semi-done and in payment for my hardwork im getting a Boat!!!!!

its a 74 Invader tri-hull with a True 2.5 Iron Duke plenty of fun stuff for it in the watersports arena and it is in great condition too!

Downside: i might not be able to store it at my current location and i start my new job on the 7th so money will finally be coming in on a regular basis so getting a storage unit for it is a possibility but htey want it out of the garage VERY soon lol.

For the Steering column how much do you want for it? I found a set of rims i want for my Fiero off of a Volkswagon and they look awsome just gotta pay for em lol.

------------------
Chris the Madman Robles
Excuse me Sir, Do you have any Grey Poupon??

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
ooooooo VW rims We need pics!!!

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
its prob the flower bug ones lol hehehehe
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

its prob the flower bug ones lol hehehehe

lol no ill try to find the pic
EDIT: ok here ya go, let the drooling begin

[This message has been edited by Ramsespride (edited 06-03-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
lol rams u must really like my rims hehehe those v dub ones kinda look like them
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

lol rams u must really like my rims hehehe those v dub ones kinda look like them

i told yas i did lol. the only downside is that they are i think 16 or 17 inchers id have to check the sidewall in the light
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Well guys looks good for tomorrow see ya when u get here to those who are stopin by!!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
You want me to bring anything?

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

You want me to bring anything?

Steve

are u bringing a fiero??? lol anyway um maby that steering colum so chris can take a peak at it and defidently your wing we will work on it
I have chicken and hotdogs if ya wana cook out maby bring a camera???
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
No camera the wife is taking it to Colorado with her.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
ok no problem I have a camera ill just make copys of whatever pics we take and put them on disk so u have hi res pics instead of the ones on pip
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey everyone and I mean everyone in the club! we need to get this logo thing done with, I may have some one who can print it for us for next to nuthin on stickers!! and possibly t-shirts also I would like to propose we have a family cookout some time this summer say maby at highcliff state park?? some place with a nice view things to do and somthin for the kids as well any suggestions??
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys do what you want with the logo, whatever you guys decide on that is ok with me. SAFASTRO hasn't gottten back to me and I have nothing to add as I have zero graphics skills so go with what y'all like. The logo isn't and never has been important to me. The locality is what is important to me, even though I've only met one of you it's good to know there are other Fiero nuts close by

------------------
88blackchopv8

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey guys do what you want with the logo, whatever you guys decide on that is ok with me. SAFASTRO hasn't gottten back to me and I have nothing to add as I have zero graphics skills so go with what y'all like. The logo isn't and never has been important to me. The locality is what is important to me, even though I've only met one of you it's good to know there are other Fiero nuts close by

hey!! ya going to stop by tomorrow??? I want to get on that car and start sandin!!!
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
helloo yall. dont wanna hijack the thread or anything, but i was wondering if anyone here could paint my Fiero for cheap, and what you would charge (and where you live...im in madison and dont wanna drive 3 hours to get painted lol). also, im in need of a new passenger door complete with mirror and a new panel (the one in front of the passenger door) for my 87 notchie, need them BEFORE the paint. installation of door and panel would also be much appreciated. someone offered to help me with the door.....but im sorry lol, i keep forgetting who ;P lol. PM me or reply on here, its really up to yall. havent read this thread yet, because its not REALLY in my area lol, but is WI either way and, ya know, WI ftw lol
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

helloo yall. dont wanna hijack the thread or anything, but i was wondering if anyone here could paint my Fiero for cheap, and what you would charge (and where you live...im in madison and dont wanna drive 3 hours to get painted lol). also, im in need of a new passenger door complete with mirror and a new panel (the one in front of the passenger door) for my 87 notchie, need them BEFORE the paint. installation of door and panel would also be much appreciated. someone offered to help me with the door.....but im sorry lol, i keep forgetting who ;P lol. PM me or reply on here, its really up to yall. havent read this thread yet, because its not REALLY in my area lol, but is WI either way and, ya know, WI ftw lol

hey faaaq that was me that said id help u put a door on and messege 86soon3.4 (steve) he has a door far as painting it what are u lookin to do?
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Weeee. I'll be stopin' by after the dells show! Can't wait!

And as for the logo, I'm not real picky. I think I still like the one Sadie made though. I guess I kind of like simple. But I'm not picky one way or the other. Maybe we could test print each one and see how they look on paper/vinyl?
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
ill be hangin round most of the day tomoro but unfortunatly with having REALLY bad brakes on the Fiero im not comprtable driving it untill i can scrounge up 20 bucks for new pads. The metal to metal sound was telling me its too far gone lol.

In other happy standing however im conemplating asking my wonderful gf that big question so im gonna ask during the day for a good way to ask her???
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

hey faaaq that was me that said id help u put a door on and messege 86soon3.4 (steve) he has a door far as painting it what are u lookin to do?

just a simple low cost paint job in either blue or black. i will get a pro job done when i have cash, im just sick of my car looking like crap. simple rattlecan job would be fine. anything, really lol. so long as it isnt matte in the end.

i will pm steve and see what he has to say about the door. anyone know of someone with a spare front passenger side panel?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey faaaq if u sand it down with some 320 grit paper and bring a bunch of tape and paper and a can of farm implement paint we could shoot the car for under a hundred bucks and u wont be using crappy spray paint u can buy a gallon of nasson black autocryl for 48 bucks and then a liter of marhyde hardner for 20 and then a cheepy can of acetone to knock it down a bit for ten bucks this will give u two gallons of paint to work with and will look like glass when your done plus it wont be damaged by solvents and other things like a spray paint would if u get the stuff i could shoot it for ya but ud have to leave the car here over nite to dry the stuff takes about 24 hours to dry out in the air dont waist your time with spray paint it will only make your life horrible in the future when u want to put a really nice job on it
for a nice paint job that will do for now go with the nasson autocryl it will last a long time and can be painted over with other paint in the future without any problems
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

ill be hangin round most of the day tomoro but unfortunatly with having REALLY bad brakes on the Fiero im not comprtable driving it untill i can scrounge up 20 bucks for new pads. The metal to metal sound was telling me its too far gone lol.

In other happy standing however im conemplating asking my wonderful gf that big question so im gonna ask during the day for a good way to ask her???

hey rams i bet on steves parts car the thing prob has some half used pads that may work for ya for alittle bit till u can afford some?? ill ask him id hate to see ya miss today over some simple pads, he is bringing some stuff down anyway maby he could bring those too??
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

SAFASTRO hasn't gottten back to me....

Given that you first contacted SAFASTRO about logo possibilities nearly one month ago, learning of his lack of a response to you is quite the letdown.

Nonetheless, thanks for trying, av8fiero.

Hey everyone and I mean everyone in the club! we need to get this logo thing done with, I may have some one who can print it for us for next to nuthin on stickers!! and possibly t-shirts

jetsnvettes2000, can your contact for the logos "clean up" your shield logos (the latest one with the "quadrant shield," and the latest one with the "bisectional shield") as Bradbitz11 and 86fierofun suggested on 5-22 and 5-26:

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:
I'll go register for the local site in a minute here, and perhaps have my hand at cleaning up the logo posted in this thread...it'd be advantageous to create it in a vector-based drawing program such as Adobe Illustrator (that way, it can be infinitely scaled: a very important consideration for something meant to be vinyl cut, etc)

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
Not bad ideas. I'm working a lot, so I can't play with things right now, but when I get time, I'll try and redo Jetsnvettes logos in Photoshop completely, so that all the edges are smoothed, text is curved, and things are easier to see.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
ill see what i can do!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
well couple guys are on their way see ya all when u get here if i havent givin u adress by mistake pm me!!! ill check in often!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I slept way too late to make it to the Dells show, so I'm just going to head over to your place Rob. I'll be heading out within the half hour.
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Sorry can't make it there. Weekends are really bad for me right now. Have fun guys. I'll be getting my car ready to play around with soon though

------------------
88blackchopv8

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post
Here's something I put together - spent way too much time trying to clean up the paths on the cars - couldn't find vector-based files so I had to let Illustrator 'live trace' and then cleaned up its mess :P

These can be scaled to any size, and can of course also have color instead of this 1 color representation - the only thing I'd be concerned about (depending on size) would be too much intricate detail when vinyl cutting (I have only limited experience with that process, and it's been ~6 years since I last did it in high school).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1636961/FvF.pdf
What do you think?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Bradbitz11 (edited 06-05-2010).]

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post

Bradbitz11

1826 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

bradbitz11~you paint and do body work?

Steve

Hi Steve - sorry, no I do not....have been working on a frankensteined project (The ever-interesting 'rustoleum paint job) on my decklid and roof. The previous owner took my GT to Florida every winter, so it was getting quite bad in regard to the paint on those areas. Just decided one weekend that a bad '5 footer' paint job would still look better than the massive sun-fade on those panels. I did it with the understanding that when I do decide to have it painted for 'real', I'd have a lot of sanding on my hands...

Either way, it's looking decent for the $50 I spent on it so far, and ought to tide me over until after I do an engine swap (again, another long-term project - but hopefully coming to fruition sooner than later!!).

Brad
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

Here's something I put together - spent way too much time trying to clean up the paths on the cars - couldn't find vector-based files so I had to let Illustrator 'live trace' and then cleaned up its mess :P

These can be scaled to any size, and can of course also have color instead of this 1 color representation - the only thing I'd be concerned about (depending on size) would be too much intricate detail when vinyl cutting (I have only limited experience with that process, and it's been ~6 years since I last did it in high school).

What do you think?

I this one alot. The only thing I may be interested in possibly changing are the colors. Otherwise I say it's perfect. This has my vote, it's a classy design

------------------
88blackchopv8

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Direct Link to This Post

I this one alot. The only thing I may be interested in possibly changing are the colors. Otherwise I say it's perfect. This has my vote, it's a classy design

Thanks! Any color suggestions you guys have, I'll be glad to see what I can do...
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
I like it!

I vote for a maroon colored GT!

I had fun today at Jets house today...got my spoiler sanded and ready for primer.

Steve
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
It was good meeting you guys today that came to the meet. Looking forward to the next one!!

------------------
Chris the Madman Robles
Excuse me Sir, Do you have any Grey Poupon??

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey everyone that stopped by I had alot oof fun messin around and i think we even got alittle work done! in two weeks lets do it again family picnic style at one of our local state parks! bring a dish to pass lets get some cars together and our families and have a good time!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

What do you think?

I kinda like this one too!! well done!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock