Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. by pontiackid86
Started on: 05-10-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 420
Last post by: Ridgelandbaseball on 07-06-2010 10:23 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ConvictedRedneck:

Ahh, I should have figured that. What's early? What time does the show actually start?

Not to sure. Hulki thinks ill be showing up late.
IP: Logged
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
In regards to comments about this show being a secret, this show is not a secret and I posted that thread on April 4th over two months before the show. Everything about the show was in the Events section the place where Cliff created so shows could be listed and not fall off the first page. I think that thread says it all, no one can put into words the experience you will have going to this show!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Not to sure. Hulki knows ill be showing up late.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

At leastr im giving your fiero time to look good
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Man, this is getting so close! I can't wait! I don't care about trophies, awards, etc., all I care about is hanging out with fellow enthusiasts. So you will see no wiping, polishing, shining, or caressing on my old girl. The most she is getting is a wash before the show.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Speeking of which. Anyone know where my green fiero is going to be classifyed? stock fastback or custom?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Speeking of which. Anyone know where my green fiero is going to be classifyed? stock fastback or custom?

Your green one has quarter window scoops, doesn't it? If it does, that should put it into the custom class.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I really wouldn't call that custom. Some of the classifications for the show seem kind of slanted. Yes the car is modified but being forced to compete with cars that are significantly modified isn't fair either. That's like taking a car like pk's or mine and making it compete with troy's car or madcurls. There should be a full out mod class and a custom stock class for changes to the car but not significant alterations such as wide body or swaps.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Your green one has quarter window scoops, doesn't it? If it does, that should put it into the custom class.

Ehh im cool with either one.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

I really wouldn't call that custom. Some of the classifications for the show seem kind of slanted. Yes the car is modified but being forced to compete with cars that are significantly modified isn't fair either. That's like taking a car like pk's or mine and making it compete with troy's car or madcurls. There should be a full out mod class and a custom stock class for changes to the car but not significant alterations such as wide body or swaps.

There are sepret classes for that. Custom fastback is somthing like my red car. Body mods but njot an engine swap. Modifyed is engine swaps.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

There are sepret classes for that. Custom fastback is somthing like my red car. Body mods but njot an engine swap. Modifyed is engine swaps.

[translation]
There are separate classes for that. Custom fastback is something like my red car. Body mods, not an engine swap. Modified is engine swaps.
[/translation]

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 06-04-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Just got both my sticker's today

Sucks for Back On Holiday hes going to have to wait in line because he dosent frequent the forum anymore

That F****r was drunk dialing me tonight while i was tryin to lay some game on sopme couger who was diggin my 87
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

That F****r was drunk dialing me tonight while i was tryin to lay some game on sopme couger who was diggin my 87

I bet that cougar was your age when your car was new! LOL!!!!
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
LOL Pk you need to switch to fire fox for spell check. I hope they have separate categories within classes i have seen it where there isn't any and its so skewed toward the larger wallet its not even funny. My fiero has mods but no body mods yet they need to do a breakdown on the site and for registration as to what class/ sub class is, but they seem to have things well in hand as usual. I haven't gotten my registration info yet and i made sure to register well before the deadline as i know that day of show waiting at a gate sucks the nether bits.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

LOL Pk you need to switch to fire fox for spell check. I hope they have separate categories within classes i have seen it where there isn't any and its so skewed toward the larger wallet its not even funny. My fiero has mods but no body mods yet they need to do a breakdown on the site and for registration as to what class/ sub class is, but they seem to have things well in hand as usual. I haven't gotten my registration info yet and i made sure to register well before the deadline as i know that day of show waiting at a gate sucks the nether bits.

If you dont have any body mods i think you might go into stock fastback but im not 100% sure on that. your paint might make it custom.

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I guess technically i do have external mods but i don't consider kahines tinted sail windows and k munson turn signal covers a major mod, and aftermarket rims.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I'm really really trying to get my Fiero done before this event. It's so close, but still not totally street worthy yet. Have engine tweaking and brake tweaking to do.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I guess technically i do have external mods but i don't consider kahines tinted sail windows and k munson turn signal covers a major mod, and aftermarket rims.

Lol i dont concider my scooped sail window's on my green one modded but thats where they put me
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by mattwa:

I'm really really trying to get my Fiero done before this event. It's so close, but still not totally street worthy yet. Have engine tweaking and brake tweaking to do.

Only got a couple weeks
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
post less work more just kidding mattwa, i hope to see you there with the fiero.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 06-05-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

You can do it, man! You gotta have your car there.
PFF
System Bot
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
have a good time guys im out
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

have a good time guys im out

What your not commin?
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
can't get off work other manager has a wedding to attend that day. I'm still working at getting the car together by then though. motor is 90% back together. should go quick after that from June 10th through June 20th I am on vacation. We have a goal by June 18th you will see a video of it running.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
My car will be turning some heads but in the WOAH Frankenstein kind of way. on a better note however, I finally got a factory wing and Aero nose so I can fit the chin spoiler on... YAY!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 06-08-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

My car will be turning some heads but in the WOAH Frankenstein kind of way. on a better not however, I finally got a factory wing and Aero nose so I can fit the chin spoiler on... YAY!

You and I will be in the same boat! Pieced together right now.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Selfish bump to put above BOH thread.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Just got a big set-back. I hope I can still make it, not too sure about anything anymore.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Just got a big set-back. I hope I can still make it, not too sure about anything anymore.

See what happens when you decide to pull your fiero appart.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

What setback?? Come hell or high water you had better be there man! I don't care if you have to bring your Fiero in pieces stuffed in boxes. We will put the damn thing back together at the show. I will bring a ratchet, you bring the BFH.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 06-08-2010).]

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Like I said in the other thread, I'll be there. Still not sure if it'll be in the formula or not, maybe in the gf's sweeeeet minivan. =P But I'm really leaning towards driving the formula and showing it so it can be mocked relentlessly.

Oh and Rick, my puma is hotter than any cougar you'd get. Haha

------------------

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 06-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

What setback?? Come hell or high water you had better be there man! I don't care if you have to bring your Fiero in pieces stuffed in boxes. We will put the damn thing back together at the show. I will bring a ratchet, you bring the BFH.

Ha, ok Andy. I'll do what I can.

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Like I said in the other thread, I'll be there. Still not sure if it'll be in the formula or not, maybe in the gf's sweeeeet minivan. =P But I'm really leaning towards driving the formula and showing it so it can be mocked relentlessly.

Oh and Rick, my puma is hotter than any cougar you'd get. Haha

I dunno dude. This couger was NICE ...............

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

I dunno dude. This couger was NICE ...............

Pk might have a chance until she sees him spell something.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Pk might have a chance until she sees him spell something.

Nah dude she wanted it... Right on the hood of the car.
To quote robin from bat man " chick dig a car"
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

To quote robin from bat man " chick dig a car"

Fiero owners attending Carlisle to PK: My what interesting graphics on the hood.

PK to other fiero owners: its the custom cougar print, very exclusive.

Has anyone received their packet yet from Carlisle; i haven't and i know i registered well before the cutoff on Mafoa's site.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 06-09-2010).]

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
my car is in the custom class~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Fiero owners attending Carlisle to PK: My what interesting graphics on the hood.

PK to other fiero owners: its the custom cougar print, very exclusive.

Has anyone received their packet yet from Carlisle; i haven't and i know i registered well before the cutoff on Mafoa's site.

I got mine. Both my stickers are hangin on my fridge.. Both mine are in the custom class. I still cant get over how my green one is in custom. It only has 3 minor modds including the roof seem delete. Tom is driving the green one up. I hope it makes it:/

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

I think.....no wait.......I KNOW I just threw up in my mouth a little reading that. Stop picking up chicks at the retirement village necrophiliac. (<-- Yes, PK, you should look that up in a dictionary)

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 06-09-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I think.....no wait.......I KNOW I just threw up in my mouth a little reading that. Stop picking up chicks at the retirement village necrophiliac. (<-- Yes, PK, you should look that up in a dictionary)

I know what a necrophiliac is and no it wasent at a retirement home it was at geno's and whooooo NICE Very NICE

(i copied off you spelling necrophiliac)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock