Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. by pontiackid86
Started on: 05-10-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 420
Last post by: Ridgelandbaseball on 07-06-2010 10:23 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Your Fiero may be better than mine, but atleast mine has a cool shifter!

Lol one of mine does... The other one is the "dick" shifter as my friends call it... its to high
IP: Logged
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol one of mine does... The other one is the "dick" shifter as my friends call it... its to high

Still, although your idea of a "cool" shifter is the one that I made for you, I still have to say that the shifter in MY Fiero is COOLER - and I have Rodney Dickman to thank for that:

....and my wife, who bought this shifter for me for my birthday a few years ago!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Still, although your idea of a "cool" shifter is the one that I made for you, I still have to say that the shifter in MY Fiero is COOLER - and I have Rodney Dickman to thank for that:

....and my wife, who bought this shifter for me for my birthday a few years ago!

Lol thats sad. You dont use your own products... You should there better

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Sigh double post.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-21-2010).]

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
This double post has been brought to you by the letter M and the makers of spell check.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

This double post has been brought to you by the letter M and the makers of spell check.

What are you talking about

lol you should have quoted it

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
The one you edited. though quoting it would have been a good idea, but hey it was early and i was on my way to work cut a guy some slack, hahah.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys, could someone let me feel how a short shifter feels (no homo )? I think I might want to get one, but I'm not sure how it would feel. I don't need to drive it around or anything, but I would love it if someone let me just shift around on the show field.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I'll be there with the NY crew assuming I don't have any unforeseen issues. The engine and suspension is brand spanking new and running strong so I can't imagine any significant issues. I will not however have it painted in time so I will be rocking a 5 color car!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 05-22-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

I'll be there with the NY crew assuming I don't have any unforeseen issues. The engine and suspension is brand spanking new and running strong so I can't imagine any significant issues. I will not however have it painted in time so I will be rocking a 5 color car!

Lol mine was 5 color's last year..... itl be fine.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Hey guys, could someone let me feel how a short shifter feels (no homo )? I think I might want to get one, but I'm not sure how it would feel. I don't need to drive it around or anything, but I would love it if someone let me just shift around on the show field.

I have one in my red fiero and he is installing one in my green fiero. my advice? Get one. best improvement i ever made on my fiero. I would have had one at frysinger but someone had better things to do....... chris
PFF
System Bot
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

I have one in my red fiero and he is installing one in my green fiero. my advice? Get one. best improvement i ever made on my fiero. I would have had one at frysinger but someone had better things to do....... chris

yep.

I actually should have a couple more made by Carlisle too.....
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, the drama queen decided to be quite the diva on Friday. I went to put gas in her on my way to chrishahn87's house, and by the time I got to the gas station, the left rear was smoking. ANOTHER freaking caliper hanging up, and this one is tight! So, the diva is getting a Snickers in the form of new calipers, pads, and hoses all the way around. HOPEFULLY, the left rear rotor isn't toast, but if it is, the rear rotors will both be replaced as well. If not for bad luck.........
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Well, the drama queen decided to be quite the diva on Friday. I went to put gas in her on my way to chrishahn87's house, and by the time I got to the gas station, the left rear was smoking. ANOTHER freaking caliper hanging up, and this one is tight! So, the diva is getting a Snickers in the form of new calipers, pads, and hoses all the way around. HOPEFULLY, the left rear rotor isn't toast, but if it is, the rear rotors will both be replaced as well. If not for bad luck.........

Oh common Hulki! you know you are only posting this because you wanted to stand up chrishahn87 and you need an alibi.
J/K. Seemed like the right thing to post... lol
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

Oh common Hulki! you know you are only posting this because you wanted to stand up chrishahn87 and you need an alibi.
J/K. Seemed like the right thing to post... lol

Ha! Shows what you know, I didn't stand him up. After my mother-in-law came and picked my wife and I up at the gas station, she took us home and I drove over in my truck instead. I was late, but not a no-show.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Ha! Shows what you know, I didn't stand him up. After my mother-in-law came and picked my wife and I up at the gas station, she took us home and I drove over in my truck instead. I was late, but not a no-show.

Yes. He stopped by.
AND - because he felt bad for being late, he brought me a shifter that needs shortened!
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

Yes. He stopped by.
AND - because he felt bad for being late, he brought me a shifter that needs shortened!

Doh! It seems I've been pwned.

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 05-23-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Both my fiero's are still running perfectley
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Both my fiero's are still running perfectley

And I am still literate.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

And I am still literate.

Yes but I'm still mobil

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Yes but I'm still mobil

I'm still employed, good looking, have a nice truck, own my own home, own my own dog. But you win, you have two 20-something year old cars.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I'm still employed, good looking, have a nice truck, own my own home, own my own dog. But you win, you have two 20-something year old cars.

Lol your right on everything but the good looking
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Lol your right on everything but the good looking

Yeeeaaaahhhmmmkkkaaayyy.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Yeeeaaaahhhmmmkkkaaayyy.

Lol its a proven fact. You cant be good looking over 30. your classified as old

Lol im kidding im kidding.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
LOL!!!

Fieros @ Carlisle?

LOL!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

LOL!!!

Fieros @ Carlisle?

LOL!!!

Yeah, let's get this back on track since it was rudely interrupted by those from Backwoods, PA. Any word on that trans Chris?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, let's get this back on track since it was rudely interrupted by those from Backwoods, PA. Any word on that trans Chris?

Rofl your giving the backwoods a bum wrap hes from the back of the back of the back part of the woods; You know where the special people live , and on a topic related note how are the brakes coming and the transmission? I know i had to put my car into the shop for paint again due to some jerk messing up my fender.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

Rofl your giving the backwoods a bum wrap hes from the back of the back of the back part of the woods; You know where the special people live , and on a topic related note how are the brakes coming and the transmission? I know i had to put my car into the shop for paint again due to some jerk messing up my fender.

Well, my car is at a friend of mine's garage getting new calipers, pads, and hoses all the way around. It sucks that I am relying on someone else to do these for me, but I just have no time to do the work on it right now. I am in the middle of too many things. But it is comforting knowing that my car will be able to make it to Carlisle. And 'm hoping that Chris gets his rebuilt tranny back in time for the show.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

I didnt get a chance to tell you about it when you were over friday...
The transmission company called me thursday (5/20) to confirm return shipping address to where I work - since the trans is coming on a skid via. freight.
So, I guess it was either shipped out late thursday, or sometime friday. I guess it should be here soon, hopefully by the weekend. Then I have to bust ass getting it back in!

As for now, it looks like it should be together for Carlisle! If not, I have considered putting the body on the trailer and the engine parts in the bed of my truck..... and just park the whole deal with the Mod. Fastback class.... Would that count as an entry? LOL!
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Does anyone know if they will have autoX?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Probably not. Its more of a show shine and swap meet. While auto x can be fun it is also stressful on the car and increases the likelihood of damaging it so if you have to rely on it to get you home its not recommended.
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Thats a good point, but I would still risk it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Thats a good point, but I would still risk it.

Silly children risking their daily rides for autocross.

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Silly children risking their daily rides for autocross.

Pssh, what've I got to loose? Frosted Flakes boxes?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post

Pssh, what've I got to loose? Frosted Flakes boxes?

Just one hell of an expensive tow home and probably more damage to the car then you would like to repair.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
What could happen though? It's not like I'm shift into 1st goin 60 or anything...
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

What could happen though? It's not like I'm shift into 1st goin 60 or anything...

Haha. You obviously don't know Fieros very well, do ya buddy?
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Haha. You obviously don't know Fieros very well, do ya buddy?

Touche, my friend.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I received my Carlisle pre-registration paper / sticker in the mail the other day!!!
This should make it MUCH more easier, and less time consuming getting in the gate on the first day! Good idea, Carlisle!!!

I also received this the other day:

As you can see from the looks of my work bench, I have many many projects that are in the works. Hopefully I am able to get the car back together for Carlisle!!!
-Chris
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I received my Carlisle pre-registration paper / sticker in the mail the other day!!!
This should make it MUCH more easier, and less time consuming getting in the gate on the first day! Good idea, Carlisle!!!

I also received this the other day:

As you can see from the looks of my work bench, I have many many projects that are in the works. Hopefully I am able to get the car back together for Carlisle!!!
-Chris

Get to work

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock