Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. by pontiackid86
Started on: 05-10-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 420
Last post by: Ridgelandbaseball on 07-06-2010 10:23 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I know these arnt the only pics that were taken there.
IP: Logged
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I have a lot, I'm gonna start a separate thread.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
u go
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post

pete 2m4

867 posts
Member since May 2009
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
I'm hanging out with you next year, Pete.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the REAL pics, Pete. Btw, a big thanks to Chrishahn87 for the great deal on the short shifter. It feels great!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone else vending (Fierojon,Fierowarehouse etc...) notice a severe decline in items sold this year? I wanted to clean out my shed, but ended up taking most of it home and Giving it to PK86.

on that note, two items I had to get rid of at Carlisle did not sell, even at the cheap pricetags I put on em, 88 front and rear cradles, now FREE - see this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052627.html
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Thought i saw your car there grkboy looks good, and that short shifter beats that baseball bat of a shifter any day. I did some parts buying from all three vendors that i knew of, and i think part of the slow down may have to do with the economy or people were looking for parts not on hand.
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post
It was a nice day for a show. Good to see old friends and meet some new people.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive
2008 G8 GT, Magnetic Grey Mettalic

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

Fiero88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTDirect Link to This Post
ive only been to carlisle once and that was last year at spring carlisle. i wanna go again and i didnt even know they had events like this. when i went thought there was only one fiero idk if it belongs to anyone on here but here it is
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Did anyone else vending (Fierojon,Fierowarehouse etc...) notice a severe decline in items sold this year? I wanted to clean out my shed, but ended up taking most of it home and Giving it to PK86.

on that note, two items I had to get rid of at Carlisle did not sell, even at the cheap pricetags I put on em, 88 front and rear cradles, now FREE - see this thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052627.html

My dad would have most likely bought that rear cradle but there was no way we could have gotten it home since we drove there 350 miles in a fiero.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

My dad would have most likely bought that rear cradle but there was no way we could have gotten it home since we drove there 350 miles in a fiero.

straps? j/k PK86 told me, alot of large items like that we believed didnt sell for that same reason.
Genopsyde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
that 4x4 is awesome. I think I know what I'm going to do to my 86 now, lol.

------------------

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I was actually eying up the cradle and other parts but having no way to get it home or easily off the fairgrounds to my brothers truck i had to pass. I doubt they would have let him in to load it then leave without paying some frikin absurd fee.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 06-28-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

I was actually eying up the cradle and other parts but having no way to get it home or easily off the fairgrounds to my brothers truck i had to pass. I doubt they would have let him in to load it then leave without paying some frikin absurd fee.

FREE Now..... come get it! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052627.html
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Just found out my Dad's Fiero was the Daily Driver Class Winner. Bad water pump and all.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Just found out my Dad's Fiero was the Daily Driver Class Winner. Bad water pump and all.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Made that trip worth the drive!!!
Another Fiero from the "caravan" that left my house won an award! Javan (med. red metallic GT) also won an award in the daily driver class!!! Thats great!!!
Congratulations to all who won awards at the show, and made it home without problems!!!
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get info on that maroon GT that was for sale? My dads interested. The one with only 11k or so on the odo. I'm gonna post this in all the Carlisle threads, don't get annoyed please!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
grkboy, PM sent
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, for those of us that had no idea that we won something until long after we were home from the show, are those awards out there somewhere to be picked up or shipped? Happy to pay for such a thing, just dont know if it's even possible.

Cheers,
Rich
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
I looked on the Carlisle web site and they say to contact a Val Stewart at 717-243-7855 Ext 122. I talked to her and she said she could have my plaque shipped to me for $10 but to try to have someone local get it for me. I am going to call her tomorrow to have it shipped to me.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock